Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which SEO tools is suitable for a bog site??

Though using all this recommended SeO is good but I feel mostly you head,adding keywords and making your searchlink to be short

Advertisement Placeholder
You are going to need a keyword research in tools which will help you to determine and discover underserved keyword in your niche. I will advise you to make use of Ahref. You can start with trial version which cost about $7.

You should use SEO tool and traffic analytics tool om your blog. I recommend YOAST for SEO and Exact Metrics for Traffic Analysis. These two tools are my favorite. These tools help me implement SEO as well as analyze the traffic data. By the way you can also use all in one SEO tool.
I also have yoast SEO plugin installed to my WordPress blog. But if I search my blog on Google it will only show me two search results. And I have more than 20 articles on my blog.
Is there something that I am not doing right or something I need to do to show all my pages and posts on Google search engine?

In order to rank your all articles on Google or any other search engines of your choice, you need to do Seo on your all articles. YOAST is mainly for on-page SEO, you need to do off page seo as well for website ranking.

I also have yoast SEO plugin installed to my WordPress blog. But if I search my blog on Google it will only show me two search results. And I have more than 20 articles on my blog.
Is there something that I am not doing right or something I need to do to show all my pages and posts on Google search engine?
You just need to be very patient it takes longer time for Google to index new pages from new website these days since you don't have any authority at present. I have some of my articles that over two months which are yet to appear on Google search engine. If it happens that you are blogging, I will advise you to keep publishing content on your site over time they will all right. I am speaking from experience.

In the SEO world, things like watchword thickness and backlinks will in general get the a lot of consideration. However, by the day's end, the main thing is whether individuals locate your substance fascinating and educational. The most ideal approach to contact a more extensive crowd in this field is to zero in on coherence, or making your substance as edible as conceivable with the goal that guests, both youthful and old, local or unfamiliar will need to invest more energy on your site.

I'm not sure if other coding systems employ plugins, however if you're using WordPress to build your website, you can use Yoast SEO to optimize your content and add keywords. To track the traffic on your website, you'll also need to link the blog to Google search console and Google analytics.

The 14 best SEO tools to boost your blog's results
  1. SEOCrawler.
  2. Keyword Explorer.
  3. Google Keyword Planner
  4. Yoast SEO.
  5. Copyscape.
  6. Google My Business.
  7. Google Analytics.
  8. Google Search Console.

Best SEO Tools for Bloggers Looking to Increase Traffic
  • 12 – Google Analytics by MonsterInsights.
  • 11 – Readability Test Tool.
  • 10 – KWFinder.
  • 9 – Serpstat.
  • 8 – BuzzSumo.
  • 7 – Moz Tools.
  • 6 – Netpeak Spider.
  • 5 – Yoast SEO.
This is a comprehensive list and I'll say that you can add Google trends to it as well. It's great to know what your audience is currently looking for and that can would keep you on top of situations as well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds