Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

🔍 SEO Insights How Do You Check Your SEO Score?

Discussing search engine optimization techniques and questions.

Nomad

Service Team
Service Team
Credits
If is very important to check your website’s SEO score time to time. This will ensure that your websites continue to rank on search engines and builds organic traffic. Here are a few free tools offered by tech giant to check your website’s SEO score.

One of the simplest ways to check your website SEO is by using Google Analytics tool. By using Google Analytics, you will understand how people find your website, where they come from, how long they stay on your site, etc.

Google Page Speed Insights is a tool to learn about your website speed. Slow websites are not good for SEO, therefore, by using this tool you will learn about your website performance and find issues that you can address.

Google Schema Markup Testing Tool checks whether your site is using a special code called Schema Markup. Schema Markup code helps search engines to understand your website content better for improved ranking.

I use google’s search console tools, which used to be called Google webmaster tools. It also helps me keep track of where my site is ranking for particular keywords and how many clicks those keywords are obtaining on a daily basis.

There’s also a feature that’s included on google’s search console that displays your top trending content.

I use Google's search console tools, I get emails sent to my inbox whenever I get a lot of clicks and impressions on my sites too.

Search console and GA.
That's like GA is showing an increase in engaged sessions, a lot from search engine results.

Screen Shot 2024-04-14 at 1.25.15 AM.png
As I've said before... I'm somewhat different in my outlook for my site. If folks want to actively participate there, that is great. I mainly run the site for myself and to allow others to get information from, not necessarily provide to.

I have looked at Moz.com, Majestic.com, SemRush.com etc.. These sites do a lot for free. Who has tried them? Who has tried paid subscriptions?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest