Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which SEO tools is suitable for a bog site??

I use the Ubersuggest to analyze and plan all my SEO needs for my blogs. But once in a while, I would use the short-term Ahref features since their data is more recent and have deeper analysis especially on backlinks and competitor analysis.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think there are plugins and widgets that help to do on page seo and technical on your website, however, for off page seo you will have to use services from popular seo companies.

For your search engine optimisation you can make use of google analytics in the process of you making a very good search engine optimisation for your website but on my own I do not do search engine optimisation.

Best SEO Tools for Bloggers Looking to Increase Traffic
  • 12 – Google Analytics by MonsterInsights.
  • 11 – Readability Test Tool.
  • 10 – KWFinder.
  • 9 – Serpstat.
  • 8 – BuzzSumo.
  • 7 – Moz Tools.
  • 6 – Netpeak Spider.
  • 5 – Yoast SEO.
You've really done a good job in listing these tools in the order you have done here. Are there tools in your experience paid tools or free tools where one doesn't have to pay before using them?

You can use Buzz sumo to see the content that has gone viral on social media. You can then take a cue from these contents and develop similar contents

There are several things that makes working online very easy and can really get your website to rank within some months. Some of the platforms which you can use to write articles is spinbot.

I'm designing a blog site, still in the beta stage. Not yet developed but with time I will get through it. We all know how important SEO tools can add to our website overall performance. I don't really know the one that is suitable for a blogging website. I need a suggestion of SEO tools I should consider purchasing for the overall ranking and performance of my blog??
Even myself is also here to learn more about the best SEO to use when creating a blog site, because I never can tell I may decide to have my own blog site as well,but with this I could do more better when it's time tho.

Even myself is also here to learn more about the best SEO to use when creating a blog site, because I never can tell I may decide to have my own blog site as well,but with this I could do more better when it's time tho.
Yes, if you pay attention to every bit of post, posted on websmater forum section here, you'll learn the basics of creating a self hosted or free blog website, using wordpress or any website software builder.

Free is awesome. Especially when that “free” whatever is giving you extra traffic, money, rank, reputation, and sales. Thankfully, there are a ton of free SEO tools. The downside is that some of these free tools are junk.
1. Google Analytics
2. Google Search Console
3. Ubersuggest
4. MozBar
5. SEOWorkers Analysis Tool
6. WooRank Website Reviews
7. Neil Patel SEO Analyzer

I use the Ubersuggest to analyze and plan all my SEO needs for my blogs. But once in a while, I would use the short-term Ahref features since their data is more recent and have deeper analysis especially on backlinks and competitor analysis.
I also use ubbersuggest, it is one of my favorite. However, you need to pay to use this seo tool. You do not have much leverage as a free user. Another better option is semrush

I have checked ubersuggest but it is not a free seo tool, you can try search three keywords for free but after that you will have to pay. WHich keyword tool is completely free.

Ubersuggest is good for doing keyword research but it is a paid tool. If you want to do on page seo, try using plugins like all in one seo or yoast. These two are the best wordpress seo tools.

I don't have a website so I don't really SEO tool that is suitable for the site I think you can do research to know the SEO tool that can suit a website.

Google analytics is suitable it offers a wide range of acceptable help and a very good course training is available and it is popular one such as linkcollider helps with such needs or guidance especially for social mediaLinkCollider offers free social media advertising to get likes, subscribers, followers, tweets, shares, blog posts, and web traffic.

Last edited:
Ubersuggest is good for doing keyword research but it is a paid tool. If you want to do on page seo, try using plugins like all in one seo or yoast. These two are the best wordpress seo tools.
I love the options you mentioned here concerning suitable blog SEO tools. Using those two plugins, all in one SEO tool and toast is ideal for WordPress users.

If you use WordPress then I will advise you to include yoast SEO plug in. For an entry-level google analytics is going to give you basically everything you need.

In my baby blogging days anyways it died long ago I researched in this SEO stuff I didn't really get the hang of it but Google analytics and that yoast or something was quite cool

Even though I don't have any blog or website running at the moment, but I do know that SEO plays a very vital role in running a successful website. Comments here will be very useful to me when I am ready to create a blog or website.

Ahref is the very first website I am going to recommend for you. This tools is good for searching no competitive keywords in any niche. you can also use it to mine quality backlinks for your website.
[automerge]1636474306[/automerge]
You need a software that can do keyword research for you. You can make use of Ahref to discover easy to rank keywords for your website. You can also use it to do stealth keyword research.

Last edited:
Google Search Console provides some of the same data as Analytics, but in a simpler and more straightforward way. There’s less tweaking you can do with the numbers, but easier access to them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds