Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which SEO tools is suitable for a bog site??

Sincerem

Captain Junkie
Credits
I'm designing a blog site, still in the beta stage. Not yet developed but with time I will get through it. We all know how important SEO tools can add to our website overall performance. I don't really know the one that is suitable for a blogging website. I need a suggestion of SEO tools I should consider purchasing for the overall ranking and performance of my blog??

Advertisement Placeholder
Best SEO Tools for Bloggers Looking to Increase Traffic
  • 12 – Google Analytics by MonsterInsights.
  • 11 – Readability Test Tool.
  • 10 – KWFinder.
  • 9 – Serpstat.
  • 8 – BuzzSumo.
  • 7 – Moz Tools.
  • 6 – Netpeak Spider.
  • 5 – Yoast SEO.

Best SEO Tools for Bloggers Looking to Increase Traffic
  • 12 – Google Analytics by MonsterInsights.
  • 11 – Readability Test Tool.
  • 10 – KWFinder.
  • 9 – Serpstat.
  • 8 – BuzzSumo.
  • 7 – Moz Tools.
  • 6 – Netpeak Spider.
  • 5 – Yoast SEO.
Thanks a lot, I just visited yoast SEO, and google analytic both of them looks great to be featured in my blog. The personification they provide will bolster my blog site overall performance. I love the reviews written about them via google search engine.

It doesn’t matter what type of content you create or how far your social media reach extends, one thing all bloggers obsess over is SEO difficulty. Should you go after the long tails with a low impact but less competition? How about aiming for the high end and duking it out with the big publications? There’s no single answer for this quandary, which is why services like KWFinder are so crucial to your success.

I hear yoast is a great seo tool for a wordpress site. This is a paid tool with limited free features. Yoast helps with on page seo. However, I do not have any experience with this tool.

I hear yoast is a great seo tool for a wordpress site. This is a paid tool with limited free features. Yoast helps with on page seo. However, I do not have any experience with this tool.
Hmm, I just made research about this tool, it is the kind of SEO tool that bloggers or other website owners should purchase together with Google analytics. They work hand in hand to bring the overall improvement of your website ranking via search engines. They keep all database results of the visits made by people into your site, and bring you keyword suggestions to improve your writing to match SEO requirements.

Hmm, I just made research about this tool, it is the kind of SEO tool that bloggers or other website owners should purchase together with Google analytics. They work hand in hand to bring the overall improvement of your website ranking via search engines. They keep all database results of the visits made by people into your site, and bring you keyword suggestions to improve your writing to match SEO requirements.
My knowledge on this seo tool is limited, I don't have a website and I am yet to try tools like this. As far as I know you can do seo on your website without any need for tool. Seo is all about keywors usage and link building.

My knowledge on this seo tool is limited, I don't have a website and I am yet to try tools like this. As far as I know you can do seo on your website without any need for tool. Seo is all about keywors usage and link building.
Their is no way you can handle SEO when you don't have special tools to achieve the aim of ranking high on search engines. I know if your contents is directed towards SEO type, it will be easily rank on search engines, especially google. You need the tools to guide you and take specific data's for your site. You need to make researches on your own to know more about this things.

I don't know if other coding system are using plugins but if you are designing your website with WordPress then you can use yoast SEO to optimize your content and place keywords with it. Other things you need to know is to link the blog to Google search console and Google analytics to track the traffic on your website.

I don't know if other coding system are using plugins but if you are designing your website with WordPress then you can use yoast SEO to optimize your content and place keywords with it. Other things you need to know is to link the blog to Google search console and Google analytics to track the traffic on your website.
That's a nice suggestion you just said. Linking my blog to search engine console is of optimum priority in my blogging career. It requires me to write exceptional contents/ articles that represents my niche selection that umpires and adds value enough. Then I think it can go live on google search console and other search engines.

I was so surprised to see that no one is talking about WordFence. This plugin should be the first you will install on you blog. This plugins helps to prevent hackers from penetrating through your website. If they attempt it more than once, it will block their IP. I used it on my blog, and it gives weekly report of attacks to my email address. Other plugins you need are Akimest that blog comment spamming, All In One SEO which helps on page optimization. Ahref and Long Tail Pro for easy keyword research.

I was so surprised to see that no one is talking about WordFence. This plugin should be the first you will install on you blog. This plugins helps to prevent hackers from penetrating through your website. If they attempt it more than once, it will block their IP. I used it on my blog, and it gives weekly report of attacks to my email address. Other plugins you need are Akimest that blog comment spamming, All In One SEO which helps on page optimization. Ahref and Long Tail Pro for easy keyword research.
Thanks a lot for this fine suggestion of this wordfence plugin for blog site. That can help to curtail the hack unanimous thefts are making to penetrate into my website. I will do asap to install such plugin in my blog cos the benefit is wonderful.

Google Analytics by MonsterInsights.
11 – Readability Test Tool.
10 – KWFinder.
9 – Serpstat.
8 – BuzzSumo.
7 – Moz Tools.
6 – Netpeak Spider.
5 – Yoast SEO.

Do your research. Utilize keywords throughout your post. Optimize your images. Reference others with links. Give readers the opportunity to subscribe to your blog. Use social media to broaden the reach of your blog posts.

The most important tool is Readabilty Test Tool

In the SEO world, things like watchword thickness and backlinks will in general get the a lot of consideration. However, by the day's end, the main thing is whether individuals locate your substance fascinating and educational. The most ideal approach to contact a more extensive crowd in this field is to zero in on coherence, or making your substance as edible as conceivable with the goal that guests, both youthful and old, local or unfamiliar will need to invest more energy on your site.

Whatever the business, if you are an expert in it, you can grow in it and earn your profit. If you want to grow in it, you must first search it thoroughly.

Do your research. Utilize keywords throughout your post. Optimize your images. Reference others with links. Give readers the opportunity to subscribe to your blog. Use social media to broaden the reach of your blog posts.

If you are just starting out, I suggest you to use free tools or the free versions of seo tools like semrush. Th premium version of semrush cost you $120 per month but the free version has it all do seo analysis, find possible keywords, do competitor analysis, check backlinks, etc. If you are looking for seo tools to be used on yur blog, try yoast or all in one seo tool, if you are using wordpress.

You should use SEO tool and traffic analytics tool om your blog. I recommend YOAST for SEO and Exact Metrics for Traffic Analysis. These two tools are my favorite. These tools help me implement SEO as well as analyze the traffic data. By the way you can also use all in one SEO tool.

I don't think any tools can rank your website. IN order to rank your website on search engines, you need to manually do seo, which involves adding keywords, building backlinks, publishing high quality contents, etc.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds