Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which Search Engine do you utilize the most?

Testing other search engines is just going to be a waste of time because I will still end up using google for any search, reason being it is easy to use and I have never encountered any problem with it. The fact that google has almost all the answers you are looking for is one thing that makes me wanna use it forever. There isn't any reason not to

Advertisement Placeholder
As I am like this ,the search engine I use most is the google .this is because google has cary most aspect of all internet we use in this season we are now .when you even get a new smartphone you must sign into google before using andall search engine link to google .

I use a lot of google products, from android phone to chrome, youtube, gmail, etc, Therefore, I use google search. Since I do not own any website and I do not have a necessity of doing SEO, google serves my purpose of inernet search

No doubt, Google is the most popular search engine nowadays.Google holds 70% search market share. Being the most popular search engine it is really hard to get a high rank in google. If you don’t want to lose the business opportunities, then you have to focus on othe search engines.

Which Search Engine do you utilize the most? Is it Google, Bing, or something else? I know there are a lot of search engines out there, and a lot of them are worth ranking on, but that's not what this topic is about. It's about what you view as the best to utilize for SEO needs.
In Nigeria here oo... The search engine we are used to is the google engine. But O have heard of AdSense and co. Bit is AdSense a search engine?

Be Inspired, Be informed.

Be informed always because information is knowledge and it carries power to succeed.

I use Google because it is user friendly and I guess because it comes pre installed on my Android phone, back in the days I used to use Yahoo but they aren't so popular any more. never even knew there were other search engines until recently I started hearing of bing and duckduckgo

I have been using Bing recently because I can claim Microsoft rewards by using their search engine. They do a selection of gift cards and you can do quizzes and polls to earn points. As search engine's go Bing is okay but Google seems to have the edge and gives the best results.

When I heard about Bing rewards, I also wanted to use Bing search, however, the program was only available in the US. For a common user, there is not much difference between google search and bing search. They display almost the same results.

The search engine that i make use of the most is actually Google search, in fact I don't know of any other search engine apart from Google search.

Google search will always be the best pick when it comes to search engines that is well built and and very high in popularity. Google is a very lucrative company that hosts many websites in terms of monetization. They own many many sites, and software, like the YouTube, chrome, Google playstore etc.

There is nothing that cannot be found on Google search engine. In fact this is default search engine on most of the mobile devices and laptops. I dont have to use other search engines

I only use Google because it is considered the best search engine out of all search engines and I also like the fact that Google is user-friendly and its interface is also good as compared to other search engines. So Google is the best search engine used by many people, including me :)

I am currently using google and i believe most people here as well make use of google. I started with google and i am gonna stick with it. I tried using another search engine once before tho, but it was quit strange for me i had to return back to google.

There is nothing that cannot be found on Google search engine. In fact this is default search engine on most of the mobile devices and laptops. I dont have to use other search engines
Google search engine is the best, I've even forgotten that their are other search engines around. I feel at home surfing the internet using google.

One of the primary reasons for Google being the most used search engine is due to the fact that it is default search engine on Android devices. However, I sometimes also use bing and yahoo.

Lol, that's it dear. Whenever you own an android or iOS phone, you'll be forced to use google as the default search engine to browse around the web.

Chrome is the most used browser and Google is most used search engine due to android devices. But google was already number one search engine before the evolution of mobile phones.

When i intend to search for anything online automatically I turn to Google, there has been no reason to think otherwise too because it has been serving my needs

Right from day one, i started checking online is always google. I was thinking earlier thst google is the only search engine software, but i never knew their are other options of search engines around.

I use Google and I do not have a necessity to use any other search engines. However, sometimes I also use Bing search especially to see of I can get different results.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds