Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which Search Engine do you utilize the most?

I hardly do searches online or frequently but I don't think I've used more than Google. I don't know why but maybe because that's what I grew up to meet and understand to use. Except for the such buttons and banners in many other websites. At this point, I don't think I really understand the search engine you're referring to.

Advertisement Placeholder
I use both search engines but recently google has been giving connection problems for like a month now. Though google is the most popular search engine and it’s the most used

Which Search Engine do you utilize the most? Is it Google, Bing, or something else? I know there are a lot of search engines out there, and a lot of them are worth ranking on, but that's not what this topic is about. It's about what you view as the best to utilize for SEO needs.
I utilize the google search engine the most. I find that it is the easiest and the simplest one to use in my opinion. I used to make use of bing because it is set as the default browser for some web browsers, but I always end up coming back to google.

I use google search and have never felt the necessity to use other search engines. However, I do have knowledge about other search engines. Years ago, when I was using hotmail, I was also using bing search.

Which Search Engine do you utilize the most? Is it Google, Bing, or something else? I know there are a lot of search engines out there, and a lot of them are worth ranking on, but that's not what this topic is about. It's about what you view as the best to utilize for SEO needs.
As, we konw there are many number of search engine like Google, Forex, UC browser and opera mini. But, the best one is google chrome. Its has much advantages over other browsers regarding its searching speed and efficiency.

I use both search engines but recently google has been giving connection problems for like a month now. Though google is the most popular search engine and it’s the most used
I think google has been experiencing some problems lately as I do remember reading out it in a recent news article. Perhaps this has to do with the recent problems that you have been having with the search engine?

As everyone knows Google is the most user friendly search engine and most of the traffic is on this search engine.It is the best search engine of its kind in which all kinds of content can be easily found. And because Google offers so many more services, people like and use it a lot

I use Google always, I have tried using other search engine some years ago but I ended up returning to Google, maybe because they are more popular and I am use to the interface already..

During when I was using Bing, I was enjoying it, especially running a campaign with it. But in conclusion I use Google always.

Among the aforementioned search engine, I think google is the best because it processes any search with a speed of light i.e. 0.19 of second. Over 86% population of UK uses google for their search which makes it the best. The advertising sector of the platform is a top notch that can't be compared with anything. Its relevance at all time is also plus to the rating.

I use Google mostly because it is easy and understand able .it has ability to stop ads .I also use Mozilla and opera .Iam satisfied these sites.

So far so good, its google all the way, others might be following. They can't match the achievements made by google, google is peoples choice search engine platform. Most of my information that I'm benefiting today is through google.

Concerning the search engine that I use/utilize the most. Well, google has been the search engine that I enjoy using the most, It is user friendly, informative, games to play on it and lot more. I dont know how others really look like

Google has been my preferred search engine.
Although there are other search engine or app that you can use and be paid for using it when you have account with them.

I prefer Google but if you have any one you can recommend for me that will be beneficial please do recommend

Google is an obvious stand out performer, not just because it's name is well known or the fact that they compliment android phones, the speed of delivery and the quality of delivery is top notch, next to none. It also have a user friendly interface.

Well I use a lot of search engine and I think they are all good to use, talking about Firefox,opera min,chrome and the rest but I personally think chrome is the best for android phones and all.

I use Google mostly because it is easy and understand able .it has ability to stop ads .I also use Mozilla and opera .Iam satisfied these sites.

Admittedly Google is the best when it comes to search engines. But I had wanted to shift to Bing when I had read about Bing Rewards. I thought to myself that search engines have their differences and similarities so I guess it is good if I use a search engine that would give me a reward for using it. Unfortunately I later found out that Bing Rewards is not offered in our country. If only I would earn from it then I would have promoted it to the people in my circle.

The foremost search engine I used is Google search engine of course. Before, It was Yahoo search engine we used during the Advent of internet in my country. It's obvious that Google search engine is capable of being results. But anytime I want to source for end users for my domain name, I secbing and Duck Duck Go.

For me Google search engine has been the only search engine l use very often because l think it contains much and most at times adequate information for all l may need from my search results. I do also use Bing search engine sometimes because it's the default search engine for Microsoft and l don't have problems with it too.

Over the years google has set the pace for others to follow and it doesn't seem she is ready to stop as a pacesetter. So google has been my favorite pick but they are some other ones to look towards as well like yahoo and bing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds