Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which Search Engine do you utilize the most?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Which Search Engine do you utilize the most? Is it Google, Bing, or something else? I know there are a lot of search engines out there, and a lot of them are worth ranking on, but that's not what this topic is about. It's about what you view as the best to utilize for SEO needs.

Advertisement Placeholder
So far Google has been the search engine I have always used , perhaps because it is popular and more informative.
However when there is need for more information , I try searching for the keywords from other search engines like Bing

Which search engine do i utilize most often, well the search engine I used regularly when I need to do some research online is Google search engine. Is the best.

Obviously Google is very famous and easy to use user-friendly fast search engine most of people are using Google. I am also using Google for searching anything because Google have a lot of data and we can easily find our desired things

I use Google but like Phoenix browser for it's ability to block ads...pop up ads can be so annoying

From my secondary School days, being in local area where teachers only tell what they heard of,we are introduce to google, infact we don't even know any other SEO, talk of comparing them, so that makes google the best to me.

Google, no doubt. They have been able to standout amongst their competitors. Google Understands search intent and is able to find the most correct and relevant websites that match anything you wish to search for, kudos to Google.

I use Google, almost all the time. However, sometimes I also use other search engines like Yahoo, Bing, Yandex, DuckDuckGo, etc. I use other search engines just to check how different search engine are ranking the same topic. Whether anyone has noticed this or not, I believe that Google gives more preference to non commercial website when ranking, where as Bing gives to commercial website while ranking.

Which Search Engine do you utilize the most? Is it Google, Bing, or something else? I know there are a lot of search engines out there, and a lot of them are worth ranking on, but that's not what this topic is about. It's about what you view as the best to utilize for SEO needs.
For most of my purpose I use Google Chrome browser because it is easy to use and have user friendly interference, whenever I need to search about my topic or whatever I want to know about what is happening in the world I just use Google Chrome

The search engine I use and Is The popular one everywhere is Google. Google is the best search engine I ever know, very easy to access and used. It brings good information when is in used.

I use duckduckgo because it does not track me. And the quality of the result is also pretty much good. I would definitely consider that if you ask me. But the bing and the google are improving slowly as well. I think bing and google are also good for those who are used to it. As of now I thin the issue is that bing seems to have pretty good landing page new images as well.

I personally use google, because it gets me the results i want, sometimes you have to use your own personal intelligence to find some stuff on google but that's another topic

The search engine I use the most is Google. I have tried using the other search engines too. But I prefer to use Google because it gives me exactly what I want... So there is no need to look further.

Google is the search engine I uses most, I have been using Google since back then in my secondary school days, in fact It was just few months ago that I got to know that there are other search engines out there.

Google still remains the best search engine to look into as a webmaster. It had a whole lots of features backed up with strong algorithm that monitors user activities while ranking. I'm using Google as a my blog search engine and it has been giving me good result since have been using it

Which Search Engine do you utilize the most? Is it Google, Bing, or something else? I know there are a lot of search engines out there, and a lot of them are worth ranking on, but that's not what this topic is about. It's about what you view as the best to utilize for SEO need.
Google is the best and most useful search engine and also used by every person.
I used bing and many more search engine but i found problems, junk cache and virus material from them.
They are also very slow search engine and material about topic is also found at very low rate.
I will suggest google for use.

I tried to use bing once because I heard it some kind of rewards (not sure) but I'm more used into using google as my search engine. Besides, it's easy and most of my account on social media or earning sites are synchronized with it already.

Google now the only search engine I've ever used.

After knowing not others like bing and Yahoo, it's still easier to stick with the one I know of.

After I started blogging and planned to use AdSense, it makes even more sense to use Google.

I use Google most of the time, however, sometime I also use Bing, Yahoo, DuckDuckGo, and Yandex. Even though I find every thing I am looking for on Google, I use other search engines to check search results for the same keywords.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds