Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which parts of your business are not profitable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electrohunter26

Recognized member
Credits
Why you need to know: Resources are limited. Your business should only support the sales of things that actually make money.

Where to find this information: Monthly profit and loss statement under revenue, cost of goods sold and net profit by item.

Advertisement Placeholder
Capital Is Certainly an important factor that could determine the success of your business,so good Capital management also goes a long way to help the business owner to curtail some loses that might encounter as they proceed with their business.

I am actually depending on two different set of business offline that is the stock trading and farming, but the farming is not profitable at all, I do not know how to adjust it.

There is a particular part of my business that is not so much in profit because of the limited capital that I have around it. I have actually tried as much as possible to raise capital in order to keep the business running.

I beleive that capital is one of the best and important aspect when you dont have capital you wont be able to know where your business suppose to be expand and ensure that its takes another shape so capital is the best,if your business is not working perfectly fine look for way and correct the error you can as well seek for advice from those professional who has already been into the business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds