Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How does your business generate income?

My business is actually one that heavily depends on the customers pay us before we can be able to make anything this is why we do not joke with marketing and customer service.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are lots of ways that you can use to generate income for to your business, but they are not easy ways, you can decide to work online on paid to post sites.

Incoming in business is being done whenever my customers purchase my product. I own a local farm where I sell agricultural produce that is processed.

Incoming in business is being done whenever my customers purchase my product. I own a local farm where I sell agricultural produce that is processed.
Farming business is a very lucrative business but too tedious. Once you know the nitty-gritty , then it will be very easier for you to make you very good income for yourself.

My commission is from the sale of my products. Thanks to a friend, i get a place that i buy my products at a very cheap price and sell it at high price, although it's still affordable

My business generates income from service that myself and my employees render to people. This is actually the best thing that we are doing right now. We make some good money.

Well I am only into some online work and I do not know much about offline businesses and how the do generate there income but I do generate my income online by making comment on post to pay forums.

Well I am only into some online work and I do not know much about offline businesses and how the do generate there income but I do generate my income online by making comment on post to pay forums.
I would encourage you to get yourself used to learning about offline business because it will help you in a great way to increase your streams of income and make you a better person because you cannot all depend on online earnings.

As far as I am concerned the business normally generates income through the sales of its products or goods and services provided if at all it's a service based business. These are the two mainly ways of the business to generate it's revenue.

I would encourage you to get yourself used to learning about offline business because it will help you in a great way to increase your streams of income and make you a better person because you cannot all depend on online earnings.
Yeah though I was also thinking of that but right now I do not have any business ideas and also capital to start that is why I do not put more zeal on offline businesses.

Yeah though I was also thinking of that but right now I do not have any business ideas and also capital to start that is why I do not put more zeal on offline businesses.
It is good to always have a business idea so that whenever the capital comes you will be able to apply it and use it to turn ideas to business.

the kind of industry i operate in has to deal with offering of special services for customers and we get paid base on the outcome of the service and the performance as relate to sales or general publicity.

It is good to always have a business idea so that whenever the capital comes you will be able to apply it and use it to turn ideas to business.
Yes and that is the best because there are people who do not have a business idea and once when money and has their hand they don't know what to do and thinking of business will never be an option for them because they fail to plan before getting money.

Sometimes, implementation of processes that can track metrics of daily activities can also help give an insight into volume of income generated.

My organization currently provides point of sale terminals for willing agents.

Yes and that is the best because there are people who do not have a business idea and once when money and has their hand they don't know what to do and thinking of business will never be an option for them because they fail to plan before getting money.
So many people do not have idea on how to run a business. It is very important to have an idea before you can turn the idea to business but if you do not have any it will be very difficult for you to establish a business.

My business generates income when I provide necessary goods and services needed by my customers and general populace and at the appropriate time

Considering the fact that I'm not into much business at the moment due to lack of capital that will sustain me, but I'm very sure if it happens that I start the business, source of income won't be a problem

Depending on the techniques you use, a business might actually make you a lot of money in a number of different ways.
either to improve the manufacture of high-quality items or through consumer interaction and motivation.

When it comes to the aspect of revenue ganaration for a business,the aspect that is most at ease should be the sector revenue is collected from to pursue my prospect in another sector.

Actually every business has a specific way of generating its income. personally I make my income from the sells I make on daily basis. if I don't sell, there will be no income.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds