Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which online payment Gateway do you prefer and why

Advertisement Placeholder
That's painful to me, their are some sites i would have loved to work with, but due to lack of crypto payment option i wasn't able to go on with them.

That's what makes me quit and stay put on the ones that feature payment and not paypal all the time. That's what waned me off with humanatic. It only make use of paypal and no crypto payment option.

Well, you are not the only one who hates PayPal due how they actually treat their own customers when it comes to cases and charges. Can you believe that PayPal ate my $60 at one point.
That's too cruel. How did that happen that they took away your $60 without your notice?? High transaction fees, and unnecessary deductions have painted paypal with bad image.

Laughs. Its possible to sue them, they're not above the law if you rely don't like the deductions you get from them. You can take legal actions and sue them to defend that which they didn't get right.

Laughs. They always have everything as proof to defend their badge. The best you can do, is quit from using their banking institution and focus on the one that gives you comfort.

I personally prefer paypal and payeer, paypal since it's literally accepted everywhere and very easy to use, and payeer since it has some very low transactions fees which is really good
There were sometimes I took PayPal as my favorite payment gateway but the invention of cryptocurrency has made me to change my focus from PayPal and stick with cryptocurrency because of the ease of transaction and the security of my money.

And very soon paypal will lose their position of being world number payment processor platform to cryoto ecosystem. Things are turning around for good around crypto.

You're simply right dear. Cryptocurrency have definitely taken 90% of paypal members, those who trade psypsl are also with crypto. Soon it will be 100% and it will usurp paypal to become the number one payment processor on earth.

Crypto still remains the best payment option for me, I can't say much aboút PayPal tho because it's not supported where I am buy with crypto, every payment becomes easy and from my wallet I can move my money to where I please

The best online gateway for payment that I prefer is payee application this is the best application when it comes to payment it helps in easy transaction of money from one person to another.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds