Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which one do you prefer employment or investment

Money is needed to start investment and one sure way of making that money is by having an employment. It just needs focus so that the money from employment or day job goes into the right place and later when the investment is yielding much, it can become a permanent source of income.

Advertisement Placeholder
Investment pays cause it might be of a life time value. Unlike employment it not promising you might end up losing your your employed job. But for investment you have the power to run your business yourself every authority is left to you.

Growing up, you are always told to study hard and get a good degree. Having a good degree will land you in a good job and in return, a better life. This is the mentality that some of us absorbed growing up. For some people, this belief is hard to throw away because it has been their belief since their childhood.

Employment vs investment
Paid job sound or looks ready made but in actual sense not every salary earners are happy. Most of them are actually earner that which is not enough to take care of their needs and they ended up compromising on all grounds just to keep surviving while investment as it sound looks scary because of the fear of losing almost if not everything if things go south.

In comparing a well paid job and a well established investment plan, I will choose investment over a paid job because of the ease to life of an established investor and a secured future for them and their generations to come while a good well paid job can only make the earner rich but not wealthy

There are some people who prefer choosing a investment over employment and sometimes they are successful and most times they arent ,
so which one will you prefer employment or investment
I prefer an investment as long as I've done my feasibility studies and I'm sure of the profits I'll make.
I'll be my own boss and have my freedom to do as I please.
Business and investment is all about taking a risk which some people are scared of doing so they'll rather stick to paid employment.

Deciding on a career path can be one of the most important choices you make in your life. A career that you are not only successful in, but also enjoy doing will affect all aspects of your life in a positive way. But do we explore all the options before making a decision?

There are some people who prefer choosing a investment over employment and sometimes they are successful and most times they arent ,
Employment or investment which is better for me? I go for investment. If you want to make an impact or leave your dream you have to be ready to pay the price of freedom. Freedom is huge, risky and sometimes painful but at the end it wort all the troubles. As an employee you don't know what it takes to pay you, you are free, some one is paying you for your freedom.
I prefer in all totality investment.

Investing will give you another revenue stream, fund your retirement, or even get you out of a financial jam. Investing, above all, increases your income, helping you achieve your financial objectives and increasing your buying power over time. Or maybe you've sold your home recently, or you've got some money. It's a wise decision to let it work for you with that money.

I will have to go with investment. If I choose employment, that will depend on a number of factors before coming to that decision. Like how much will this employment pay me to make me forefit the investment option?.

The two can coexist at the same time though. However I will pick investment over employment. A well invested fund can generate two time if not more of what an employment might pay you.

That's a tough one. Investment is one thing that guarantees the future. Investing helps you to know that your future is secure. It gives the opportunity to relax after one has stopped working.
On the other hand, employment helps to cater to basic needs and needs that one has to cater for. It is very important for present purpose while investment is good for future purpose

Am sorry to disappoint but I plan to have a stake in both of them in the future. Ordinarily I would go for an employment not because am not aware of the how much I would earn with the right investment for I like working in part of a group and perform best when am being given instructions or when there is a laid down plan to implement.
Even when working, using your earnings to invest into a business or start your own is never a bad idea at all.

This is a very good question both are really good but to me I think it depends more on the person, their are some people that prefer employment to investment and there are some people that prefers investment, but I think in whatever case we should always have an investment

I prefer an investment as long as I've done my feasibility studies and I'm sure of the profits I'll make.
I'll be my own boss and have my freedom to do as I please.
Business and investment is all about taking a risk which some people are scared of doing so they'll rather stick to paid employment.
Well this is actually true because most people do consider that and they don't really like working under anyone and they prefer to be their own boss instead of doing so, so i think i will always prefer investment too in all aspect because there are more advantage than disadvantage attached to it

Either investment or employment both of them are still a better plan, but as for me I prefer investment because if I invest I should been able to monitor my business and focus on it successfully.

I prefer to have an investment that will be paying me instead of being employed. One thing that I have always loved about investing is that it will give you the opportunity to focus on other things that you should do. There are people that love to be employed and earn salaries and they are very okay about that.

As for me, I prefer both. At start, I prefer employment, so as to work and gather a lot of experience needed for investment. After working under someone for a while I can now think of having my accumulated savings to start a particular investment in any trusted investment company. I think it makes sense this way than just jumping to investments anyhow.
[automerge]1612130952[/automerge]
As for me, I prefer both. At start, I prefer employment, so as to work and gather a lot of experience needed for investment. After working under someone for a while I can now think of having my accumulated savings to start a particular investment in any trusted investment company. I think it makes sense this way than just jumping to investments anyhow.

A theoretical model is used showing that the overall effect of ivestment on employment can either be positive or negative depending on the relative strength of three individual components of such global effect. An empirical investigation which aims to look for a causal impact of investment activity on the employment rate is then undertaken. The results of stationarity tests on our time series show that a distinction is made between short-run and long-run considerations in the case of the industry sector.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds