Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which numer of hours is the maximum you think you are capable of while working everyday?

Matan_z

Loyal member
Credits
I think I can maximum work for 10 hours a day, it will obviously not be so easy and simple but I think I am capable of that, It obviously depends on the job but on the jobs I want to work at I think I am capable of that. But what about you how many hours can you work in your job everyday? and do you know people who are working for too many hours?

Advertisement Placeholder
If I were to work full-time online I will have to work for 18hrs inorder to make something worthwhile. I have tried it and that is the numbers of hours you could use to make something very reasonable.

When I was working in advertising, there were days when I had to work 12 hours and then commute for a total of an hour and a half, so they were long days. The salary was great and worth it, but in the end I burned out.

I still have a lot of energy stores and I thought I really think that I can be able to walk for long hours in a day. In general I think that's 10 hours is the maximum amount of hours I can be able to work.

In as much as I like to work on line I also like to be able to look after my mental health as well and that is why I am not going to go more than six hours a day no matter how free I am.

I don't really have a schedule when I am working online it only depends on the number of tasks I need to complete, some days I work for 22 hours since could be more or less than that.

I can even count the number of hours in which I used in working daily, I work offline everyday non stop from 8a.m to 4.30pm and when i get home , i also spent at least four to five hours working online just to make ends meet.

I have never count on settle down to know how many hours I can work online per day but it usually takes me 3 to 4 hours to work actively and earn per forum online.

If I were to work full-time online I will have to work for 18hrs inorder to make something worthwhile. I have tried it and that is the numbers of hours you could use to make something very reasonable.
I also think I work almost the same time as yours everyday because I work online between 3am to 5am before getting ready for my offline work by 7am till 4.30pm and work again online from 7pm to 9pm or more.

I'm capable of working for 8hour offline that is usually from 8am to 4pm everyday. Then it is from that time that u start my online stuff or work to 11pm.
Well someday I choose to skip if I get really tired.

The number of hours has to do with the task at hand for me to accomplished,i personally can do up to 10 hours in a day provided it is not a contineous process,and also there need to be adequate break at various intervals.

When I am working on the internet uninterrupted by any offline activity I can work up to 10 hours on daily basis. Sometimes I even go beyond that . There are so many platforms I am working on and I also have some online businesses I am learning.

For offline business I wouldn't have any problem if I have to work for at least 9 hours , but online business the highest I can work should be 5 or 6 hours. In most cases some offline business are much more easier than some online business.

I believe that there should be no condition in which somebody should work for more than eight hours at a stretch in one particularly if they want but most productivity.

I also think I work almost the same time as yours everyday because I work online between 3am to 5am before getting ready for my offline work by 7am till 4.30pm and work again online from 7pm to 9pm or more.
That will be so stressful for you because you will hardly have enough time to rest and resting is very important but if you're working full-time online, you could work at your own pace and rest at anytime.

It depends on the work.

I would say 10 when I am enjoying it but 7 or less when I am not. I don't like all my time to be eaten up by work unless I know it is helping build my and my family's future.

Most people here in my country always work from 8:00 AM EST and close at 6:00 PM ; that's approximately 10 long hours of work and most of them aren't paid well for that long period of work from Monday to Saturday. Some people even work on Sunday's but half day.

Personally, I don't really think I'd be able to do that. The maximum hours I can work would be 6-7 hours and that's it.

I'm capable of working for 8hour offline that is usually from 8am to 4pm everyday. Then it is from that time that u start my online stuff or work to 11pm.
Well someday I choose to skip if I get really tired.
When it comes to the issue of working it all depends on the nature of the job and the motivation that is attatched to it,if its for personal development,i can do lots of sacrifice for hours,because it will benefit me in terms of capacity,for job i can do it depending on the pay.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds