Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which numer of hours is the maximum you think you are capable of while working everyday?

I'd say around 8 hours is typically the maximum amount of time I can effectively work each day. After that, my brain tends to slow down, and I start to feel the need for a break and some quality time with my family.

Advertisement Placeholder
I'd say around 8 hours is typically the maximum amount of time I can effectively work each day. After that, my brain tends to slow down, and I start to feel the need for a break and some quality time with my family.

It is always very important for you to know exactly what your body can be able to take on daily basis because you will not put yourself in a situation whereby your body is going to break down easily from too much stress that comes from working.

It is always very important for you to know exactly what your body can be able to take on daily basis because you will not put yourself in a situation whereby your body is going to break down easily from too much stress that comes from working.

This might be rare, but I have managed to work for a whole day. This means taking short breaks for a very limited time period and this is why many people may face health problems. When people work for long hours, they take a lots of stress and this is what makes things harder to deal with.

This might be rare, but I have managed to work for a whole day. This means taking short breaks for a very limited time period and this is why many people may face health problems. When people work for long hours, they take a lots of stress and this is what makes things harder to deal with.

What's the most important thing is that no matter the amount of work that you put yourself through, you are still the only person that is going to understand and read how your body is reacting to whatever you are making it to on daily basis. This is so that you will know exactly when is the right time for you to rest in order not to have yourself become complicated.

What's the most important thing is that no matter the amount of work that you put yourself through, you are still the only person that is going to understand and read how your body is reacting to whatever you are making it to on daily basis. This is so that you will know exactly when is the right time for you to rest in order not to have yourself become complicated.

Taking short breaks and dividing your workload is the key here. It is all about managing your day the right way. I really want to do that. However, the only thing that is holding me back is my insomnia problem. This is what is making me work at night and sleep during the day time. I am suffering from mild insomnia.

Taking short breaks and dividing your workload is the key here. It is all about managing your day the right way. I really want to do that. However, the only thing that is holding me back is my insomnia problem. This is what is making me work at night and sleep during the day time. I am suffering from mild insomnia.

The most important thing is for you to put yourself through any kind of work in process that is going to leave you feeling good after doing the job because whenever you are doing more than you and supposed to do which puts your body at risk of breaking down, you are most likely going to suffer their side effects on the long run.

I do 8-5 daily, and I believe that it is enough time to ensure that the work is going fine as planned. After 5 p.m., my mind is not at a better pace to continue putting the best at work. So, I believe that I can't go beyond that stage no matter how much my boss tries to convince me to stay back at work.

I do 8-5 daily, and I believe that it is enough time to ensure that the work is going fine as planned. After 5 p.m., my mind is not at a better pace to continue putting the best at work. So, I believe that I can't go beyond that stage no matter how much my boss tries to convince me to stay back at work.

This is part of the reason why it is always encouraged for someone to study his body system especially when it comes to the effect that their body goes to from working. This is so that you can always know when you are most productive and focus you planning of schedule to work during that time because it is the only time that you can be more productive.

The most important thing is for you to put yourself through any kind of work in process that is going to leave you feeling good after doing the job because whenever you are doing more than you and supposed to do which puts your body at risk of breaking down, you are most likely going to suffer their side effects on the long run.

Well, I think that there are many people that tend to prefer different kinds of working hours. This is why preferences may differ a lot. I prefer to work during the day time. This is because this is the time when I feel fresh and healthy.

Well, I think that there are many people that tend to prefer different kinds of working hours. This is why preferences may differ a lot. I prefer to work during the day time. This is because this is the time when I feel fresh and healthy.

Choosing the right number of hours that you're going to work especially when you are working online is something that is always going to be very easy for you to do because you don't have to go by the decisions of others to decide how many hours you're going to work daily.

It is only a situation whereby you're working for a company that have a specific number of hours they choose for their workers to put in everyday, that something like that have already been decided for you.

Choosing the right number of hours that you're going to work especially when you are working online is something that is always going to be very easy for you to do because you don't have to go by the decisions of others to decide how many hours you're going to work daily.

It is only a situation whereby you're working for a company that have a specific number of hours they choose for their workers to put in everyday, that something like that have already been decided for you.

I tend to create a specific kind o schedule and this has always helped me. I make sure that I wind-up things as early as I can in order to make things smoother. This also involves finishing off things before the time. I tend to work for many hours and this is a very complex and hard thing for me to do.

I'd say around 4-6 hours. Anything more if feels like it's taking over my day. So if I can get my work done within a shorter period of time, it means I have more time for me to do whatever I want with the rest of the day.

I'd say around 4-6 hours. Anything more if feels like it's taking over my day. So if I can get my work done within a shorter period of time, it means I have more time for me to do whatever I want with the rest of the day.

Yeah, that's very correct. It even gives you more time to rest and take very good care of yourself. Lack of rest and proper taking care of yourself is why most people break down. This cost them a lot of money in getting their health back to what it used to be.

Yeah, that's very correct. It even gives you more time to rest and take very good care of yourself. Lack of rest and proper taking care of yourself is why most people break down. This cost them a lot of money in getting their health back to what it used to be.

I am capable of working for long hours. However, this entirely depends on my energy level. If I am feeling really tired, then I do not have that much stamina to work. This is the time when I take a break. However, I quickly resume working the very next day.

Working between 7 hours to 10 hours maximum would be the best I can give on any job no matter how much they are going to pay me. Working 10 hours every day covers for working overtime. I will not work past 10 hours as a result of working overtime.

I am capable of working for long hours. However, this entirely depends on my energy level. If I am feeling really tired, then I do not have that much stamina to work. This is the time when I take a break. However, I quickly resume working the very next day.

Each and everyone of us understands our body perfectly. I believe this is the only thing that matters when you are considering how many hours you can be able to work on daily basis.

I know exactly how long my body can be able to take on the pressure of working and I know exactly when it's time for me to take a break and rest.

It all depends on the type of work I'm taking.
But normally i dedicate 6-8hours for work every day; I actually go beyond that at times though.

Working 8 hours job isn't a small. A lot of people don't or can't work 8 hours everyday without breaking down within a short period of time. There are those who can work 12 hours and not feel anything.

Working between 7 hours to 10 hours maximum would be the best I can give on any job no matter how much they are going to pay me. Working 10 hours every day covers for working overtime. I will not work past 10 hours as a result of working overtime.

The most important thing is for you to work the hours which you know your body can be able to withstand and still be very healthy to repeat the same process the next days that are coming. When you over stress yourself in a situation whereby you cannot be able to do anything the next day, I don't think that is something anyone who is conscious about their health should do.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds