Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which numer of hours is the maximum you think you are capable of while working everyday?

It all depends on the type of work I'm taking.
But normally i dedicate 6-8hours for work every day; I actually go beyond that at times though.

Advertisement Placeholder
I believe that everybody should work around the region of five to six hours in a day for increased productivity. Anything other than that usually leaves me exhausted and ineffective.

I am somebody who usually tries to dedicate everything when it comes to working online. This is why I can only be effective for 4 to 5 hours.

Actually the maximum time or hours i ever spend working on a particular forum is 4 hours but in total working online on different forums I do spend up to 10 hours working online.

This depends on the kind of business you are doing, for me I can spend more than 10hrs online, the type of business you do online will also determine the number of hours you'll spend daily.

I think I can maximum work for 10 hours a day, it will obviously not be so easy and simple but I think I am capable of that, It obviously depends on the job but on the jobs I want to work at I think I am capable of that. But what about you how many hours can you work in your job everyday? and do you know people who are working for too many hours?
The maximum amount of time it would take me to work would have to be 9 hours a day. Any time spent which is more than this means I am relegating other activities which I have to do every day to the background. This has detrimental effects on my schedule and puts too much pressure on me

For me I would work for ten hours a day. This is because the recommended working hours by the government in my country is eight hours but I can add up to ten so I have the two hours as an overtime since overtime pays better than the normal rate.

I think I could work at maximum 11 hours a day. But my prefered maximum work time is 6-8hours(depending on the wages).
If it's just a day or two, I think I can work upto 12 hours.

They are sometimes where you can get extra motivation but on a normal day I think that 8 hours is a fair enough time to work online on a maximum basis for the sake of efficiency.

If the concept of work is what I understand it to mean, then 7 hours is okay. The remember time would be spent in acquiring knowledge that would propel me to greater heights as well as hanging out with friends.

I am a teacher , a farmer and also a baker , so i spent almost all my time from 6 am to 5pm working offline and when in get home in the evening , i also do work online .

I think I can maximum work for 10 hours a day, it will obviously not be so easy and simple but I think I am capable of that, It obviously depends on the job but on the jobs I want to work at I think I am capable of that. But what about you how many hours can you work in your job everyday? and do you know people who are working for too many hours?
Personally i can work for a maximum of 8hours in a day but i can do more than that if the job is very critical,but i usually like a situation where i will have to be going on breaks at intervals to refresh.

If you are working online especially on paid the post platforms the amount of time you spent will determine how much you can earn, for me I used to spend more than 6hrs online.

the number of hours in which I used in working daily, I work offline everyday non stop from 8a.m to 4.30pm and when i get home , i also spent at least four to five hours working online just to make ends meet.

the number of hours in which I used in working daily, I work offline everyday non stop from 8a.m to 4.30pm and when i get home , i also spent at least four to five hours working online just to make ends meet.
It's seems like you'll always be busy by what you've just said, but as long as you can earn enough money to take good care of your needs I think it's not a bad idea.

It is very difficult to say exactly but about 8 hours a day could be given.
The numbers of hours I think I can be working on daily depends on the work i am doing , i normally spend at least five hours online in order to meet my daily targets and also spend more offline ,

There are days that u spend up to ten hours working online but u don't think I do spend more than that actually even if I don't have any place or anything to do while at home.

The maximum amount of time it would take me to work would have to be 9 hours a day. Any time spent which is more than this means I am relegating other activities which I have to do every day to the background. This has detrimental effects on my schedule and puts too much pressure on me

Working 9 hours a day? Do you really work 9 hours per day? Does this mean that you sit for straight nine hours and work daily? I think that it must be really stressful.

I don't really have a schedule when I am working online it only depends on the number of tasks I need to complete, some days I work for 22 hours since could be more or less than that.
Though i also don't have a definite online schedule but i normally comes online to work whenever I am free from my offline working activities to keep working online and make more money.

Working 9 hours a day? Do you really work 9 hours per day? Does this mean that you sit for straight nine hours and work daily? I think that it must be really stressful.
I do not think that working 9 hours unabated from start to finish is ideal for any individual. I have two breaks in between the stipulated time; one is a coffee break which lasts 30 minutes, and a lunch break for one hour

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds