Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which numer of hours is the maximum you think you are capable of while working everyday?

There were days when I had to spend 12 hours in advertising and then commute for an additional hour and a half, so those were hard days.
Although the pay was excellent and well worth it, I eventually got burned out.

Advertisement Placeholder
I spent at least eight to nine hours working offline daily between Monday to Friday while during the weekend ,i spent most of my time online and spend at least four hours online .

For a physical firm, I wouldn't mind working for at least nine hours, but for an online business, the most I could work is five or six. Most of the time, physical businesses are significantly simpler than online ones.

When it comes to working either online or offline , i don't mind the total numbers of hours i will be working as long as i am making the money from the job i am doing .

I think I can maximum work for 10 hours a day, it will obviously not be so easy and simple but I think I am capable of that, It obviously depends on the job but on the jobs I want to work at I think I am capable of that. But what about you how many hours can you work in your job everyday? and do you know people who are working for too many hours?
The best hours to work your own as owner of the work is just when you are tire of doing anything, because your capacity may even more than 10 hours a day, you know that power is ability to do work,once you have energy to work you can continue until you are tired.

I believe that anything around 8 hours but as much as 10 is where I can be able to give my absolute best. I am literally somebody who does not like to work for long hours at a stretch.

It depends on the type of job I am doing that determines the hours I can work. Normally I wouldn't have any problem and I can work for 10 hours if the pay is good or even more.

I can work for 12 hours at intervals, and I will be fulfilled because I like to do something productive with my time, I believe that the more time I dedicate into what I am doing, the more productive I will become and more value added to me and my employer or business

When I worked in advertising, there were days I'd work 12 hours and then I'd have an hour and a half commute total so those were long days. The pay was great and worth it, but I eventually got burned out.
This shows that it's not always about the money, but your mental health while working is also important. Such jobs need to employ more staff to get the best out of them.

Personally, I can work even 12 hours as long as I am feeling good and healthy. Something more than that will leave me exhausted and find it so hard to concentrate. So I always find jobs that don't require me to work a whole 24 hours.

Personally, I can work even 12 hours as long as I am feeling good and healthy. Something more than that will leave me exhausted and find it so hard to concentrate. So I always find jobs that don't require me to work a whole 24 hours.
I can also work up to that hour personality no doubt , but the main issue is that it is not easy if you have to be posting online all that hour . Probably I can be able to do that offline when online is not involved.

I think I can maximum work for 10 hours a day, it will obviously not be so easy and simple but I think I am capable of that, It obviously depends on the job but on the jobs I want to work at I think I am capable of that. But what about you how many hours can you work in your job everyday? and do you know people who are working for too many hours?
I think I can work 8 hours a day and it is enough for now but for the goals that I have in life, 8 hours are not enough, I need to work more and become a better version of myself.

I think the maximum I could work per day myself would be around 6 - 8 hours give or take with the health issues I suffer from and also the time I give myself between work and family life. I take regular breaks when I do work around 6 - 8 hours and they can be pretty regular so I do not have any issues with migraines if they happen or end up in pain if I stayed sitting in one spot for a long period.

To me, there's no maximum of hours for me to work either offline or online and this is because I'm always in need of money and I hate running of cash so this is why I need to work till I satisfy then I take rest. However, having achieving my budget this year makes me determine to stop at any time I wish.

I believe that I am able to work at most for 9 hours, and after that would be a challenge because I would feel physically and mentally drained. I really pity those who have to work long shifts because it will be stressful, no doubt

I suppose there is no concrete answer to the number of hours one is able to put up with. It depends on several factors. To be frank, eight hours can suffice in most white and pink color jobs.
Manual jobs have a shorter productive span and would personally vouch for five hours. That said and done, people who are in jobs that match their talent and aptitude and those in jobs that they like don't feel like they worked a day at the end of the week.
Jobs that involve self supervision and autonomy are quite motivating since they don't involve too much repetition but creativity. Before I sign off, I find it opportune to mention the issue of burnout. This occurs in stressful work environments. I had the misfortune of being in jobs where I barely lasted a week. The worst jobs are those with rivalries and undercutting colleagues. Irrespective of the nature of the job, I would crumble before the end of the day.

Last edited:
I don't really have a schedule when I am working online it only depends on the number of tasks I need to complete, some days I work for 22 hours since could be more or less than that.

I also have no schedule right now per say. I start to work in the afternoon because I usually get up late and I work for the rest of the day. I spend a lots of time sleeping.

I also have no schedule right now per say. I start to work in the afternoon because I usually get up late and I work for the rest of the day. I spend a lots of time sleeping.
If you can be able to create schedules it will be more better. As long as you can stick to those roles and avoid anything that will divert your attention you will always have enough time in your life to concentrate online and also for other online activities of yours. . . . .

I work 10 every day hours on average, sometimes I might be working 12 hours and sometimes I might be working 8 hours, but 10 hours of daily work is my standard working hours. I also work on weekends but my weekend working schedule is around 4-5 hours

Right now, I'm working in an office job and I also have a business that I am managing as well and equally working online as well. It seems as if that I don't even get a moment of rest apart from when I am sleeping because I'm practically working all the time. I work from my office job back to my business then from my business to my online work.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds