Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which mobile phone website can be easily monetized?

If you have mobile app, you can monetize your moble apps through various ad networks But the high paying ad networks are admob and facebook audience network

Advertisement Placeholder
If you have mobile app, you can monetize your moble apps through various ad networks But the high paying ad networks are admob and facebook audience network

The most important thing is the phone he uses.. be can use Google admob to generate leads where if click your app will earn a commission

The most important thing is the phone he uses.. be can use Google admob to generate leads where if click your app will earn a commission

I think your friend would so well to start gradually,, he can start by opening a business page on Facebook and a WhatsApp business, upload all phones the phones with the highest demand would give him the answer he wants and then he can proceed

I think your friend would so well to start gradually,, he can start by opening a business page on Facebook and a WhatsApp business, upload all phones the phones with the highest demand would give him the answer he wants and then he can proceed

Creating and monitizing a website with mobile phone isn't easy. Unless your friend is ready to write review about mobile phones. You can just tell him to get started with writing reviews for different products on mobile phones and do some keywords research after that he can now then decide to monitize his site
You are right. Writing a review about mobile phones is the only way I know that he can monetize a mobile phone website apart form selling the phone.
There are times that before some people buy a phone, they always read reviews of the phone first. With that they can do that on phone review website

Creating and monitizing a website with mobile phone isn't easy. Unless your friend is ready to write review about mobile phones. You can just tell him to get started with writing reviews for different products on mobile phones and do some keywords research after that he can now then decide to monitize his site
You are right. Writing a review about mobile phones is the only way I know that he can monetize a mobile phone website apart form selling the phone.
There are times that before some people buy a phone, they always read reviews of the phone first. With that they can do that on phone review website

I think your friend should find a niche in the mobile phone accessories INDUSTRY and start writing content about them and post on his blog. With that it will be very easy for him to get started with the job

I think your friend should find a niche in the mobile phone accessories INDUSTRY and start writing content about them and post on his blog. With that it will be very easy for him to get started with the job

Well, if it's really good at what he does, he can make it very simple and the interface should be friendly. The products won't be a problem as there are tonnes of phones out there to sell but one it won't be easy.

Well, if it's really good at what he does, he can make it very simple and the interface should be friendly. The products won't be a problem as there are tonnes of phones out there to sell but one it won't be easy.

You have to earn the trust of your viewers and make your site known. Start creating Reviews about your site, and build your online presence as well.

You have to earn the trust of your viewers and make your site known. Start creating Reviews about your site, and build your online presence as well.

Mobile phones are things that are normally peculiar to a particular country. I would advise your friend to do a small research to know which phone is most used by the locals in that particular area.

Mobile phones are things that are normally peculiar to a particular country. I would advise your friend to do a small research to know which phone is most used by the locals in that particular area.

I think th the best way to monetize a mobile app is by using Google admob it has been the best for many years and many people have been using it and they have been making billions of money from Google admob

I think th the best way to monetize a mobile app is by using Google admob it has been the best for many years and many people have been using it and they have been making billions of money from Google admob

I don't know why you are still skeptical about it because as it is a lot of people are earning income using their phone to make posts

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds