Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which mobile phone website can be easily monetized?

Monetizing mobile phone software or website will doing quite easy using Google's Admob as this is the feature that fits it.

Advertisement Placeholder
Monetizing mobile phone software or website will doing quite easy using Google's Admob as this is the feature that fits it.

Google admin,? Using this need of monetisation is it fast compare to that of having good keywords and using Search engine optimisation for the website?

Google admin,? Using this need of monetisation is it fast compare to that of having good keywords and using Search engine optimisation for the website?

The use of Google adsense to monetize your website cannot be overemphasized as it benefit it's just too much for anyone to ignore.

Using search engine optimisation technique is also equally very beneficial to our website so there is no way that one can make a choice between these two options.

The use of Google adsense to monetize your website cannot be overemphasized as it benefit it's just too much for anyone to ignore.

Using search engine optimisation technique is also equally very beneficial to our website so there is no way that one can make a choice between these two options.

Before going all out with this he should first try to know about people's preference and what's selling and what's not before thinking about monetizing that would save a lot of effort on the long run too

Before going all out with this he should first try to know about people's preference and what's selling and what's not before thinking about monetizing that would save a lot of effort on the long run too

If you want to create a website to sell mobile phones why should you monetize your website with third party ad networks, you can make money by directly selling mobile phones

If you want to create a website to sell mobile phones why should you monetize your website with third party ad networks, you can make money by directly selling mobile phones

For our friend to have a very good approach to his intended business of the mobile phone thing, he needs to do a simple research on which mobile phone product is most liked and used in his country

For our friend to have a very good approach to his intended business of the mobile phone thing, he needs to do a simple research on which mobile phone product is most liked and used in his country

A friend of mine is working on a mobile phone. His shop sells new and old mobile phones to people. He wants his shop to work online. If he wants to create a website, he should put advertisements for the main mobile phones in his website.Which company's mobile phone website can be easily monetized? Take advantage of valuable feedback
I don't think creating is own mobile phone website is the best option for your friend, because there are so many platform in which your friend could use to advertise is mobile phone company but have to pay a fee tho.

A friend of mine is working on a mobile phone. His shop sells new and old mobile phones to people. He wants his shop to work online. If he wants to create a website, he should put advertisements for the main mobile phones in his website.Which company's mobile phone website can be easily monetized? Take advantage of valuable feedback
I don't think creating is own mobile phone website is the best option for your friend, because there are so many platform in which your friend could use to advertise is mobile phone company but have to pay a fee tho.

Personally, I think it will not be that easy creating and managing a site for selling mobile phones as one has the tedious task of writing phone reviews, unlike the offline platform, where you just have an advert showing that you sell phones without much info about the phone. It is just my opinion, though.

Personally, I think it will not be that easy creating and managing a site for selling mobile phones as one has the tedious task of writing phone reviews, unlike the offline platform, where you just have an advert showing that you sell phones without much info about the phone. It is just my opinion, though.

It will definitely take a lot of advertising for people to trust your website in terms of mobile phones selling because there are a lot of big competitors.

It will definitely take a lot of advertising for people to trust your website in terms of mobile phones selling because there are a lot of big competitors.

Well, there are many ad networks that might be interested in your website if your website is mobile oriented. In order to make your website mobile friendly, you must develop the "mobile version" of your website and you may need the help of a web developer for that. I am not aware of any specific kind of website that is mobile friendly but there are many websites that have their own mobile versions.

Well, there are many ad networks that might be interested in your website if your website is mobile oriented. In order to make your website mobile friendly, you must develop the "mobile version" of your website and you may need the help of a web developer for that. I am not aware of any specific kind of website that is mobile friendly but there are many websites that have their own mobile versions.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds