Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which mobile phone website can be easily monetized?

Farhan Aslam

Loyal member
Credits
A friend of mine is working on a mobile phone. His shop sells new and old mobile phones to people. He wants his shop to work online. If he wants to create a website, he should put advertisements for the main mobile phones in his website.Which company's mobile phone website can be easily monetized? Take advantage of valuable feedback

Advertisement Placeholder
A friend of mine is working on a mobile phone. His shop sells new and old mobile phones to people. He wants his shop to work online. If he wants to create a website, he should put advertisements for the main mobile phones in his website.Which company's mobile phone website can be easily monetized? Take advantage of valuable feedback

Creating and monitizing a website with mobile phone isn't easy. Unless your friend is ready to write review about mobile phones. You can just tell him to get started with writing reviews for different products on mobile phones and do some keywords research after that he can now then decide to monitize his site

Creating and monitizing a website with mobile phone isn't easy. Unless your friend is ready to write review about mobile phones. You can just tell him to get started with writing reviews for different products on mobile phones and do some keywords research after that he can now then decide to monitize his site

It depends upon the interest level of people of Your Country. He Should Try To sale out more than one Companies products. By doing this, he will realize which company's products are being sold more and quickly, then he should move forward for products of a Most demanded company.

It depends upon the interest level of people of Your Country. He Should Try To sale out more than one Companies products. By doing this, he will realize which company's products are being sold more and quickly, then he should move forward for products of a Most demanded company.

The first thing to consider is! The country he leaves in, which phone product sale is high, he can pick like 4-5 highest rank phone sale, then he can monetize this phones before engaging them on he's website. I believe other people suggestion will count.

The first thing to consider is! The country he leaves in, which phone product sale is high, he can pick like 4-5 highest rank phone sale, then he can monetize this phones before engaging them on he's website. I believe other people suggestion will count.

Try to gain the trust of people and say them to give reviews on your site as people will trust when they see the customer reviews. Also have different companies mobile phones so it will attract more people.

Try to gain the trust of people and say them to give reviews on your site as people will trust when they see the customer reviews. Also have different companies mobile phones so it will attract more people.

I think your friend can choose from the popular mobile phones like iPhone, Samsung, Huawei and a few more. As long as the advertisement is properly designed and posted then people may come to his website to check. But posting an advertisement is not easy. You should be creative so that you will earn the curiosity of the readers. A simple advertisement will not beckon me to click on the link unless I need that kind of phone.

I think your friend can choose from the popular mobile phones like iPhone, Samsung, Huawei and a few more. As long as the advertisement is properly designed and posted then people may come to his website to check. But posting an advertisement is not easy. You should be creative so that you will earn the curiosity of the readers. A simple advertisement will not beckon me to click on the link unless I need that kind of phone.

That's not so simple like if he wants to montize the mobile phones so he must know the reviews and he should write the best content related to sell phones because mobile sell phones price is high and usually people buy mobile phone offline due to checking own self .

That's not so simple like if he wants to montize the mobile phones so he must know the reviews and he should write the best content related to sell phones because mobile sell phones price is high and usually people buy mobile phone offline due to checking own self .

Obviously he needs to advertise first and make the best content and reviews about mobile phones because mobile companies are developing day by day and inventing new new sell phones with the passage of time so he must need to check the sell phone first than people will interestely buy the sell phones online.

Obviously he needs to advertise first and make the best content and reviews about mobile phones because mobile companies are developing day by day and inventing new new sell phones with the passage of time so he must need to check the sell phone first than people will interestely buy the sell phones online.

Mobile Advertising
Mobile advertising services can help you to further promote and monetize your mobile site.
Admob pays publishers each time a user clicks on an ad from a Google advertiser displayed on your mobile site. Earnings can be tracked via Admob reports.

Mobile Advertising
Mobile advertising services can help you to further promote and monetize your mobile site.
Admob pays publishers each time a user clicks on an ad from a Google advertiser displayed on your mobile site. Earnings can be tracked via Admob reports.

The first he should do is make a survey of which top few brands of mobile phone has high demand in his country. Don't just stick with one or two brands, if he can. It's kind of hard to sell online and in my personal thought, I prefer to buy phone offline. I'm afraid an advertisement won't do much help.

The first he should do is make a survey of which top few brands of mobile phone has high demand in his country. Don't just stick with one or two brands, if he can. It's kind of hard to sell online and in my personal thought, I prefer to buy phone offline. I'm afraid an advertisement won't do much help.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds