Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which is the best social media platform to promote your business

Which social do you recommend to promote or advertise my products
I feel there are three top social media apps that you can use and will give you good results.
Youtube: you is good if you pay for ads, your product would be spread wide and a lot of people will see it
Instagram: there is even even instagram for business where you can pay for promoted post which people will see when viewing statuses
Twitter: you can also pay for promoted posts here to get a wide reach to people.

Advertisement Placeholder
When it comes to best marketing social media platform to promote your business, website, products/sales etc. Try promoting via Instagram, with Instagram it can reach some potential customers ear they may fall in love with what you deal with. Make a page and group on facebook to engage people. Try to do competitions in your Facebook group or page to engage and make people attached with your products. These site are amongst the most popular site for advertising, but you can try other sites too as in business, nothing is too small.

YouTube - on the off chance that your substance incorporates recordings, YouTube is ideal for facilitating them. Given the current pattern it is normal that approx. 2/third of world's information by 2017 will be video. It is imperative to have recordings in your advancement. You would then be able to implant them on your blog and advance the blog.

It depends on the niche you serve. Instagram does well when it comes for food, photography and decors.

Facebook is good for building a brand and promoting blogs or affiliate products.

Twitter is good if you want to get word out about new things

One can promote his or her business through using platforms like Instagram ,telegram, wassap and facebook because it has a wide number of audience in it creates their awareness but more to it online business like bizindustry and bitcoin.

You can advertise your business on facebook, WhatsApp, Youtube and twitter because are social media are very go to advertise on,We are now in computer age,so alot of people are using social media,You we have more customers to buy from your product online or offline,You can get more people who we check on your business

Facebook. Though Mark Zuckerberg has gotten a lot of bad press over the last couple of years, there's no denying that he built the (overall) best social media platform for business currently available

Twitter and Instagram is the best social media you can promote your affiliate product and affiliate link but I do not encourage you to go on Facebook because Facebook do not accept certain affiliate link on their site, there are a lot of online forum you can also promote your affiliate products

Facebook is the tool that is right for just any business. It is also a great place to interact with your clients once you have caught their attention. Twitter had a brilliant marketing strategy from get_go with their character limit,gives everyone a voice but limit the noise. Businesses use Twitter to share stories, news article, or humorous anecdote everyday.

It depends on your audience, your product, and how much time you have for your social media marketing strategy. As a good rule of thumb, most businesses should have an active Facebook and Twitter account (though, if you can, you should also fit Instagram in there).

For now Facebook, instagram and twitter has proof to be the best network for advert. Reason is this website has a strong algorithm that match your content to the right audience.
If you are a startup business facebook is the right choice but if u have thinking of expanding your reach u should consider linkedin and twitter for professional advert.
Thank
Stay safe

If you want to promote your business,then Youtube,Facebook and Instagram are best social media platforms.On youtube you can post adds.On instagram,adds facility is also available.At Facebook,you can make a page.

It depends on your audience, your product, and how much time you have for your social media marketing strategy. As a good rule of thumb, most businesses should have an active Facebook and Twitter account (though, if you can, you should also fit Instagram.

If your niche is sales it works well on Youtube. I have experience and if you have quality traffic Youtube is the best choice. You can see Youtube statistics on how it all works. You can also use FACEBOOK TIKTOK and other social networks but I think youtube is more comfortable and the rules are not complicated

I found Instagram and Facebook as the best sites to advertise and promote your products or services. This is because many people have a Facebook and Instagram account and lots of them visit these site on a daily basis. So advertising your stuff will be cool.

You can promote or advertise your product or service or any social media platform but to me I'll recommend youtube and Facebook because they have very large traffic in this era of technology where millions Of people are.

For me I don't think there is anything like best social media platforms because each one of these social media platforms has what they are offering and it's different from each other, some of them are just for chatting only but that doesn't mean you can't market your business through them, the sole purpose of being able to market your product is when you are able to get the right audience to talk to, and you can get all these through almost most of these social media easily because most of them are mainly chatting apps with additional features different from each other but what's common is the ability to chat with people. So for the likes of facebook, whatsapp, twitter, instagram, linkedin etc you can do anything on them relating to marketing and promoting your business.

Youtube and Facebook are best platforms when you can promote their business . But I suggested you Facebook . Because Facebook have a number of people . You should make a business group on Facebook and advertising his products . You can easily promote here.

Choose either YouTube or Facebook ads. Both YouTube and Facebook have high percentage when it comes to human traffic and it surely will help you have so much product exposure to promote your business and boost your earnings.

the best social media platforms to promote your business are through Facebook ads and YouTube ads because these two social media advert platforms are very vast and they are not limited to advertising to people on your contact only like watsap which makes them more unique and they are also quite affordable

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds