Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which is the best social media platform to promote your business

There so many social media that is been well known more than facebook that are basically dealing with online marketing eg JiJi but I will suggest that you should verify which social media that has large number of people before marketing your business or product there.

Advertisement Placeholder
I can always say that Facebook a Instagram is the best platform to promote a business/product through advertisement on them. Most people in the world are using them especially a Facebook is more using by people than others platform and it's easy to use and access to.

Whenever it comes to promoting on social media, the names of Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Twitter come to the fore.Most of the community is on Facebook and it is also easy to promote. There are different groups and pages.

We can't take away from Facebook, YouTube and Twitter, but I prefer Facebook because of its algorithm and interface.

I understand Facebook very well in-terms of targeting and re-targeting.. Is working well for me and I think it Will work for you too.

As we all agreed that Facebook, Instagram and twitter are the best social media to advertise! We should also know that if this medium are not properly utilized u might not get the proper result.

It depends on your audience, your product, and how much time you have for your social media marketing strategy. As a good rule of thumb, most businesses should have an active Facebook and Twitter account (though, if you can, you should also fit Instagram in there

To promote advertisement and increase sales, I'll recommend Facebook and Instagram, these are arguably the best social media platforms with much traffic and viewers per minutes.

It depends on the people, your product and your social media marketing strategy. Meaning depends on how much time you have. As a good rule of thumb, most businesses should have an active Facebook and Twitter account (although, if you can, you should fit Instagram there as well). And as much as you know people This will set you up and you will be able to run your business better.

Social media has gotten much popularity and is used by through out the world.every one is utilizing it effectively also these are utilizing for the marketting of their products and service they are providing.so Facebook' and Instagram are great platforms for the marketting.

For me it is Facebook and YouTube. Facebook is a very vast platform and almost everyone is on it. One can create a Facebook advertising page and with very little, your page can be boosted and made more aware to the public. There are also multiple groups that we concerned with advertising even if you don't have a business page on FB. There's also a space reserved for marketers.
Youtube is also an ideal platform for advertising and one may earn extra money depending on the number of views one accumulates.

Whether you want to do a paid advertising or free advertising, facebook is the best advertising platform. It has a huge active user base, it is used by people of different age group, and it is also cost effective advertising solution.

In addition to what other have contributed, if your products is a local one and can not be transported outside your environment it is best you utilize your Facebook account and your WhatsApp. But when your products can move far, I advise you utilize your Instagram and Twitter account to market your products.

Facebook has over 1 billion active users every day. So it’s no surprise that it has become one of the best ways to find your target audience, build an email list, and get new customers. But that’s not all it’s good for.

It’s also a great place to interact with your clients once you’ve caught their attention. Many companies opt to create private groups on the platform where paying customers can join, interact, pose questions, and have a personalized experience with the brand

Promoting of business is essential and finding a suitable platform the promotion is more essential. Facebook is preferable by me because of its wide users and easy to use. Then YouTube to aid visual. It has a wide range of users too.
Facebook is essentially good place to promote any business at all.
With faith you can Meet people you know, friends, family, well wishers and the general public.
So with Facebook you can reach the world.

I’ll recommend Facebook. Facebook is the most trending social media, the most popular and very reliable it has been for a long time now I think since 2004 and billions of people all over the world have access to it even those with less quality phones.

Facebook is a great place to promote your business. In fact, you can use all available social media platforms to advertise your goods/services as long as the rules and regulations and regulations of the said platforms are not breached. It is a wise move to create an online presence for your business as it will be very helpful in growing it.

I recommend facebook because that's what I use day in day out. Its features are one of the best in getting traffic. You can create custom audience with facebook ads or even import existing audience list, the fact that it gives me the opportunity to create lookalike audience from a previous data that performed well is a plus for me.
[automerge]1610836160[/automerge]
I’ll recommend Facebook. Facebook is the most trending social media, the most popular and very reliable it has been for a long time now I think since 2004 and billions of people all over the world have access to it even those with less quality phones.
Exactly, it has a very large database and it's data are almost perfect unlike other platforms where most people use fake details thereby your ads shows up to people who do not really fall into the category you want your ads to show up to. The fact that facebook can also draw your advert up on instagram is super cool also.

All social media platform are good to promote one's business but the best is through business watsap because of its capacity to pass across the best results through a promotional skills for positive outcome.
[automerge]1611050516[/automerge]
the best social media platforms to promote your business is through Facebook ads as it give opportunity of many reliable customers to patronize and encourage views from promising clients

Last edited:
All social media are great for promoting your buisness as long as the available resources to execute them.its just that Facebook have the frontliners of the social media,it's still born down to the kind of environment you are residing,but with the rate Twitter is growing now I will definitely prefer it to others.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds