Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which is the best social media platform to promote your business

Advertisement Placeholder
I'll recommend YouTube and Facebook to you, both has a large audience with billions of people, it also help you get in contact with your client who has search for a product similar or same to what you sell.

I would recommend Facebook. Because of its large audience to make engagement, you can make sponsored ads in order to reach people and find your business easily.

7 Top social media sites:
1.Instagram .Long the home of influencers, brands, bloggers, small business owners, friends and everyone in between, instagram has topped well over 1 billion monthly users.2.Youtube 3. Facebook. 4.Twitter. 5.TikTok.6.Snapchat.

I would say facebook, it has a very large number of users, it's cheap to advertise in, it's free to use for everyone, so you can really gather a serious number of traffic and gather popularity by using it

Facebook is the leading social platform to make your good known to the public. It covers a large number of audience. It is seen as the most important and best social media platform to advertise your products. After which is Twitter.

Probably Facebook or Instagram, these two sites generates more traffic meaning many people uses it. But their are other platforms like Bizdustry that are slowly emerging as good place to promote your products.

Looking for the best social media platforms to advertise and promote your business, I think the one I will go for is Facebook first, because of the traffic, then WhatsApp TV can also go along way as well as YouTube

The number one social media platform for business advertisement is Facebook. Why? Because it has millions, or billions of users ACROSS the whole world. Also at this time of pandemic, many people tend to use more of social media because they are afraid going outside.

There are the different platform of the business but face book twiter istagram is the best platform of the selling on the product best marketing product facebook is the advertising software is the big platform .

There are numbers of socail meadi accounts for prompting your business like facebook, twitter, Instagram and whatsapp. But from my experience, I make use of best of Facebook as I have a website and Facebook page which enables me run Facebook sponsored ads where I am able to target a wider audience.

There are numbers of socail meadi accounts for prompting your business like facebook, twitter, Instagram and whatsapp. But from my experience, I make use of best of Facebook as I have a website and Facebook page which enables me run Facebook sponsored ads where I am able to target a wider audience.
hello there..well as ki know if you advertise your business only at facebook page or groups then you will get a lot traffic to your site or ling while all social media are great for promoting your buisness as long as the available resources. online work is best

For me, I think the best social media platform to promote business is youtube. When you inserted your ads in the video. Usually, they skip it but eventually when they see the importance of your ads they will no skip it. That is only my opinion.

I think the best social media platform for business promotion is Facebook which pays play fantastic role to promote the business and make the business successful.
I would like to agree with you. With Facebook you can have a targeted advert that takes into account of a lot of factors like demographic and location. All these would be a little bit difficult because of the way other social sites are being structured.

Many people in the world use social media to promote themselves and their business and also use it to expand their business through the social app available on the internet.Many people in the world use social media to promote themselves and their business and also use it to expand their business through the social app available on the internet.

There may be a lot of website/social media where you can make your product known. The ones I am sure will give you desired results include; Facebook, Instagram and YouTube. These social media are good choices because they have a lot traffic.

Which social do you recommend to promote or advertise my products
Social media plays a very important role in the growth of a business, social media is a platform from which we can make business a success and social media has the best Facebook and Instagram from where we can promote our business.

I'll go for Twitter. I advertise my product on Twitter by putting trending words or sentence as my caption. This give me more audience. Second on the list is Facebook. Another excellent marketing world.

I think facebook is the best platform to do social media marketing because it has the highest number of users for any social sites. You can do free promotion as well as paid promotion. It order to start promotion, you need to create page and build following

Which social do you recommend to promote or advertise my products
All the platforms are good to advertise our products, but it depends upon you that whom you like the most. Another thing is, the best platforms are those who give you more customers regarding to your business. All we need is to advertise our products in right places or communities so that we can attract more buyers.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds