Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which is the best social media platform to promote your business

According to my own point of view the best social media platforms to promote business is Facebook, this is because Facebook is easy to set up and it is also free. You don't have to spend much money to get enough members on your Facebook page

Advertisement Placeholder
I'll recommend youtube and Facebook because they have very large traffic in this era of technology where millions of people have access to the Internet.
The best social media to run or advertised your business is Facebook... Facebook is a social media where everyone come to view and to check status of people the know and people the don't no so Facebook is the best.
[automerge]1612396872[/automerge]
I'll recommend youtube and Facebook because they have very large traffic in this era of technology where millions of people have access to the Internet.
The best social media to run or advertised your business is Facebook... Facebook is a social media where everyone come to view and to check status of people the know and people the don't no so Facebook is the best.

facebook and youtube is a good place to place an advertisement, especially on facebook , use that social media. youtube also can also put an advertisement

The best social media platform for advertising business is facebook as it connects and gives u access to a wide range of audience who will patronize ur business and all help boost it.

As for me I think the best social media platform I know to promote your business is Facebook because it's easy to handle even by a lay man can't operate it and moreover people easily get information right there on Facebook and people can't do without Facebook in a day

When it comes to advertisement on any social media platform, the best for me are Facebook and YouTube. These two platforms, affords you the opportunity to make your products to the world. Some people here in Nigeria, now send some of their products outside Nigeria.

Bizdustry is very good and so easy to access and full more interesting pupils
Facebook is the best plat form to promote Ur business
Facebook has over 1 billion active users every day. So it’s no surprise that it has become one of the best ways to find your target audience, build an email list, and get new customers. But that’s not all it’s good for.

It’s also a great place to interact with your clients once you’ve caught their attention. Many companies opt to create private groups on the platform where paying customers can join, interact, pose questions, and have a personalized experience with the brand.

Facebook & instagram are best to promote or advertise your products/business. Make a page and group on facebook to engage people. Try to do competitions in your Facebook group or page to engage and make people attached with your products. The winners will surely give reviews for your given gifts & it will attract other people to buy your products/service. Try to do the same on instagram.

There are many social media platform you can use to promote a business but I think twitter,YouTube and Facebook are the best social media platform to promote a business

For my own concern facebook is the best places to advertise,creat awayness and also promote your business. Facebook is the best way to marketing your product and it will help your business a lot to grow. It also help you to get somany customer to petronize your business

Facebook because it's really crowded and you can join a group that's for businesses or anything that's related to what you're going to promote. You can easily get some traffic and it's Also free.
The best social media to promote business these days are Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Every business owner should take serious note of these social media. If you really want your business to grow fast without stress, you cannot do without them. With them your business can reach million of people within a short period of time.

Concerning which social media platforms is best to promote your business.Well, most social media platforms presently are good to promote business in a way because they all have their uniqueness, so any of them is best depending on how well the earnings flow on that platform. Facebook, Instagram and YouTube is good

The social media is have many different types social media are relates a to peomote business to many ways of the things. You should be use many ways lile a Twitter facebook likes tiktok its a most used social software for eraning a money and promote your own business thorigh holo graphs and much more other relevant.

If you are searching for a social media to advertise your products and services, I will recommend you go for twitter or Instagram.
Reason why I recommended this is because of it huge traffic and population of elite and normal people on it.
They are the best when it comes to advertising.

If you are into small scale business like selling of wears, shoes, bags and other things worn I suggest the best place to advertise your business is Instagram but if you are just a retailer that sells for companies or you are a supplier the best platform is Facebook. Other social platform like WhatsApp can also be used to make product known supposing you have the targeted audience on your contact.

I'd recommend Facebook simply for the fact that they have a much bigger audience than any other social media platform in the world and also specifically their targeted paid ads is very effective and efficient.

Facebook is the leading social media when it comes to marketing or promotion of products and services Facebook has everything you need to promote products you can easily create a Facebook page or a group or they create Facebook ads

Which social do you recommend to promote or advertise my products
Instagram facebook and whatsapp is best to promote your business it will increase your targeted audience and will also increase your clients and customers as well so always share your products with exact and eye catching Discription on social media platforms to gain Postive reviews that when customers buy your product and is when satisfied then it will definitely increase your traffic

The most commonly used and widely accepted social media platform currently in the world is Facebook and you can use it to launch your business and do advert, get some clients and sell your products.

Social media marketing is best for business promotion. If you are doing free promotion, try using the platform where you have maximum number of followers. However, if you are using paid promotion, try facebook ads. facebook has more than 2 billion active users around the world and you can reach wide audience by promoting on facebook.
[automerge]1612742553[/automerge]
Social media marketing is best for business promotion. If you are doing free promotion, try using the platform where you have maximum number of followers. However, if you are using paid promotion, try facebook ads. facebook has more than 2 billion active users around the world and you can reach wide audience by promoting on facebook.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds