Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which is the best social media platform to promote your business

My view on this, all social Media platforms can help promote your business. If your products is sold within your locality I advice you go on Facebook. If your business has a global reach, and can be delivered no matter the distance, go on Instagram and Twitter to market your self.

Advertisement Placeholder
Facebook and Twitter are still the leaders of the pack, there are more effective and efficient than the rest, and if you good at it, you can really leverage it beyond what you think

I would go with Facebook as it has a lot of wide audience and daily visitors, and for your products to be able to sell very well also depends on the type of product you are selling and the audience you're targeting.

The traffic on each platform is a signal of the best to opt for, as per popularity and traffic I will suggest Facebook first, then YouTube advertisement can also be used

Which social do you recommend to promote or advertise my products
I suggest facebook to promote any product, service or business. Facebook is one of the best social media platforms. So you can get organic traffic from this platform for your products.
There are different groups related to different categories. Choose those groups which are related to your business and then post links.You ll get Interested visitors and customers for your products.

I would have really love to go with Instagram but I would stick with Twitter. The biggest reason why I chose Twitter is because of the kind of pull that trends does. Jumping on a trending topic to push adverts for your products have done magic time and time again.

When you are talking about social media advertising and you are asking for the best social media to advertise your product. I think it depends on the price and type of product you are planning to sell, a cheap product would probably attract more customers on Facebook and Twitter, but an exotic one would get more attentions from people on Instagram. But hey, it's not like you are paying for the advertising, i suggest you utilize every social media for advertising your products.

For me I think it is Facebook. Facebook have the highest number of users compared to other social media platforms. if I want to advertise my business I choose either Facebook, or YouTube.

The best social media to market your products is Facebook because it is one of the biggest and most used social media in the world today, anything you post on Facebook cover a large audience. Most business owner make use of almost all social media to sell their business. Almost all business operating today have all the social media handles.

Facebook is very effective. Aside the fact that it's one of the most popular platform with lots of active members daily, I also like it bcos of the features that comes with Facebook ads like retargeting, creating lookalike audience, and adding pexels to track where conversion is coming from.
[automerge]1609872663[/automerge]
Facebook is very effective. Aside the fact that it's one of the most popular platform with lots of active members daily, I also like it bcos of the features that comes with Facebook ads like retargeting, creating lookalike audience, and adding pexels to track where conversion is coming from.

There are so many socials one can advertise his or her business but one of the best for me is instagram. Instagram is considered to have few records of scams since its not all that easy for one to fake his identity on that platform. Also instagram has enough security unlike other social networking platforms

As always, Facebook is my choice for marketing a business or for promoting anything. Facebook is the largest social media platform with 2.6 billion members as of 2020 and your Facebook account can garner 5,000 friends if you are industrious in sending a friend request to potential members of your network. With Facebook you can also create a Facebook Page for your exclusive use or maybe a Facebook Group that is like a forum.

I think the best social media platform for business is Facebook.
It has over 1 billion users every day.
It is great place to interact with your clients once you have caught them attention.

I think for now if you want to promote your business , i would advice you try facebook marketing you could actually buy ads on Facebook and promote your business through that means ,other method you could use includes WhatsApp marketing and others

To me, Instagram still remains the best option to advertise and promote your business when it comes to social media, with lots of features that help promote your brand, you can actually have a successful feedback from your adverts. All you have to do is invest in your branding and you will record huge sales.

All the popular social media platforms are very good for promoting business. But the best one for me is Facebook because almost every one in the world now has Facebook account and finding customers on Facebook always is not too difficult as compared to other social media.

Simply i suggest you to utilise all the forums on social media.. Facebook pages, groups, accounts are on first prioritie. Instagram, YouTube are also you can use.
Now a days, on tiktok a large numbers of people's are using these days, you may advertise your product there.

Facebook and Instagram are both great for product advertising and business advertising because you can get a lot of traffic from these two platforms, and yourvproduct can grow and sell largely from here.

To me I think instagram is the best social media platform to advertise one's goods cause there's a lot of people on that platform and I also suggest facebook.facebook also helps in promoting business fast.

When it come for the best platform to promote your business is instagram, and other one you can to promote your products, you can also use whatApp, twitter, and facebook, this are best social media platforms you can use to promote your business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds