Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which is profitable business?

Hrtbeat

Loyal member
Credits
Please rate and advice me base on risk, profitability and faster return on investment.

(1)Laundry and dry cleaning business.

(2)Average standard restaurant(bucca) business that will offer local food

(3)Average in standard barbing and hair dressing salon business.(All in one place)

(4)Native fashion designing and show room(native bead and cloth making)

Pls give ur reason if u can and don't advice me to follow my passion. Profitability first passion next.

Reason Thank

Advertisement Placeholder
I am suggesting you go for barbing and hair salon.
I think the returns to be obtained from this one outruns that of others. The business has lesser risks and think you may have high patronage if the location is good enough.
Please rate and advice me base on risk, profitability and faster return on investment.

(3)Average in standard barbing and hair dressing salon business.(All in one place)

Pls give ur reason if u can and don't advice me to follow my passion. Profitability first passion next.

Reason Thank

Reason Thank
I think the best thing to do would be to make a research and find out what is lacking in your location or the one with less competition, with that you can be able to get a good customer base. The dry cleaning and restaurant is a good one though, no matter the competition, you would always get customers.

As all have been stated above, believe me they are all good and profitable business depending on how you can manage and control it. business is any form of transaction, or services render that earned someone income.

For me opening the average local restaurant is better and will move fast also better because everyone love food and can't do without food so people will always come for it

My personal opinion is 2 and 3 are very good options, but for you to be successful in the food business, you have to sell quality food and I also think barbing/hair saloon is a good business because there is a demand.

All of them are nice business to start. But I know the only thing that would be the problem is capital, capital is the most important thing we need before starting any business.

If I am to choose I will go for number two on the list. No matter what happen in the country or society people are going to eat. So in any time in any situation food business will continue to thrive.

If I am to choose I will go for number two on the list. No matter what happen in the country or society people are going to eat. So in any time in any situation food business will continue to thrive.
I fancy that idea bro. It's what most people do now a days for a living. It also needs low capital to set up.

I fancy that idea bro. It's what most people do now a days for a living. It also needs low capital to set up.
It doesn't require much capital and you don't need to engage in a lot of marketing before you start seeing people patronizing you in the food business. Preparing delicious food consistently always bringing more people to the restaurant.

Food businesses is really profitable because food is important and every body eats and so the business is very lucrative and it provides a lot of income to the worker

I'll advice at this point for you to go for the "native fashion designing and show room," the reason is this is a daily usage where by if you know how to go about sowing and designing of both cloths and beads, you can't get stock as long as this business is concern.

Among the businesses listed by the OP I think fashion designing is the most profitable business. However, in order to benefit from fashion designing, you need to be very creative and create new designs

The decision is actually yours to make. I said so because location matters and also the level of competition involved in each of the businesses you mentioned in you area. A business might be profitable here and might not be profitable elsewhere

All these businesses can be profitable according to how you handle them. You just have to choose one that has good market value, you have good knowledge on how to run it and you have enough capital to start it. Then you can strategize and implement good plans that ensure profitability.

I will advice you to go for barbing , it would majorly require you less amount of investment ,as you won't need to start paying huge amount of money just to learn or start it and it's really profitable to a large extent ,most barbers in cities earn more than some bankers

I will advice you to go for barbing , it would majorly require you less amount of investment ,as you won't need to start paying huge amount of money just to learn or start it and it's really profitable to a large extent ,most barbers in cities earn more than some bankers
I get your point though but between a barbing salon and starting up a restaurant, which do you think would be more profitable from your point of view?

Setting up and running a canteen or a small Hotel near big Universities or schools or colleges can be a promising business because you are most likely to get more customers daily and your profit will never go down.

Reason Thank

seems to me the most profitable of all :) success!

I get your point though but between a barbing salon and starting up a restaurant, which do you think would be more profitable from your point of view?
I think the barbing saloon is more profitable ,I think what even matter is the location ,if you see that the rate of barbing saloon in that area is low , you can launch your business there same with restaurant

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds