Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which e-commerce site is the best?

I’ve been using an e-commerce site for sometime now though I’ve never had any issue with the site but I’d love to try out another site
I think that the best one that I have seen that is very reliable is amazon. When it comes to some of the other sites there are many questions that raise from me when there are various reputed sellers, because there is always the question of whether you will get your product and the quality. Amazon has a lot of reviews and it is good for international shopping because it includes customs and tax fees which is extremely important to consider in my country.

Advertisement Placeholder
They are many e- commerce site that is available, amazon is a goods or products at best price if you want a fast delivery for your products, amazon is globally known as a wide range of connections,

I think that the best one that I have seen that is very reliable is amazon. When it comes to some of the other sites there are many questions that raise from me when there are various reputed sellers, because there is always the question of whether you will get your product and the quality. Amazon has a lot of reviews and it is good for international shopping because it includes customs and tax fees which is extremely important to consider in my country.
Amazon isn’t easily accessible in my country. Though you can easily window shop on amazon but the payment medium is tasking. For example amazon gift card isn’t available in my country. You’ll have to use Patricia or paxful to acquire gift cards before loading on the site. Aliexpress is still much more easier to use in my country

for me amazon is the best,.because its available in many country now also there sites are very friendly user interface

The e - commerce is the best sites of amazon but learning e coomerce most famous sites of the enablers .enablers is the best platform.the e commerce if tge learning process. Amazon is the big market of the e commerce of the world .

Amazon isn’t easily accessible in my country. Though you can easily window shop on amazon but the payment medium is tasking. For example amazon gift card isn’t available in my country. You’ll have to use Patricia or paxful to acquire gift cards before loading on the site. Aliexpress is still much more easier to use in my country
What is your experience with AliExpress if I may ask? There are some third party applications that allow you to make payments on it via the cryptocurrency and then place the order for you, however to be honest what concerned me was how cheap their stuff was and sometimes there is even free international shipping. This raises an internal red flag for me. Yet I have heard that they are reliable. What are your thoughts and experiences?

Their is many e_commerce site available, that kind offer you goods or products at best price like amazon. But when it comes to gaining popularity and firm amazon outclasses all.
Exactly we have so many E-commerce website, the varies depending on the type of products they sell, but talking on popularity there are some of them that are notable, due to their wide acceptability every where across different countries, I will go with Amazon

I believe the best e-commerce site at the moment is Amazon. Amazon is not only an American e-commerce leader, but it's also the best lead e-commerce site in most countries. I think Amazon is the best for now.

Exactly we have so many E-commerce website, the varies depending on the type of products they sell, but talking on popularity there are some of them that are notable, due to their wide acceptability every where across different countries, I will go with Amazon
Amazon is best cos of its vast connection, and wide area of occupance. Amazon covers the whole world, meaning one can get his products delivered any where around the world. All we need to do is order and wait for the shipment. The only downside for me with amazon, is the high price of items.

I’ve been using an e-commerce site for sometime now though I’ve never had any issue with the site but I’d love to try out another site,
Which e-commerce website have you been using and where is your location? For me I'll say AliExpress, their prices are really affordable, they have a wide variety of products, they protect buyer's from being defrauded be sellers and they deliver world wide. Amazon doesn't ship to my country most items so I haven't used them.

I’ve been using an e-commerce site for sometime now though I’ve never had any issue with the site but I’d love to try out another site
I think these are the best e-commerce sites
eBay. ...
Walmart. ...
Etsy. ...
Home Depot. ...
Target. ...
Best Buy. ...
Wayfair. ...
[automerge]1611406454[/automerge]
I think these are the best e-commerce sites
eBay. ...
Walmart. ...
Etsy. ...
Home Depot. ...
Target. ...
Best Buy. ...
Wayfair. ...
thumbnail.jpg

The Things Pakistanis Eat Can Be Killing You...
The Things Pakistanis Eat Can Be Killing You Faster​
secure.calch.gdn​

Amazon is best cos of its vast connection, and wide area of occupance. Amazon covers the whole world, meaning one can get his products delivered any where around the world. All we need to do is order and wait for the shipment. The only downside for me with amazon, is the high price of items.

Amazon features are restricted to my country. It’s not easily funded cause amazon gift cards are not available in Nigeria. You’ll have to use cryptocurrency to buy amazon gift cards on Patricia. This process isn’t secure and it’s stressful

The best e-commerce site to me is Amazon they have any product you can think of ranging from Electronics, Phones, Laptops and so on. And they ship to any part of the world.

When you think of ecommerce in the United States, brands such as Amazon, Walmart, and eBay likely come to mind. These are, of course, the mega-brands that have not only made it big on the motherland but have gone on to enjoy international success — known to consumers even in countries where these brands are not (yet) accessible.
Considering the widespread success of many American e-commerce brands, it’s unsurprising to learn that the US is a notable leader in the global e-commerce sector. This is largely thanks to the early adoption of e-commerce as a means for brands and merchants to sell their products to the giant, geographically spread out US population.
[automerge]1611408410[/automerge]
When you think of ecommerce in the United States, brands such as Amazon, Walmart, and eBay likely come to mind. These are, of course, the mega-brands that have not only made it big on the motherland but have gone on to enjoy international success — known to consumers even in countries where these brands are not (yet) accessible.
Considering the widespread success of many American e-commerce brands, it’s unsurprising to learn that the US is a notable leader in the global e-commerce sector. This is largely thanks to the early adoption of e-commerce as a means for brands and merchants to sell their products to the giant, geographically spread out US population.

Amazon features are restricted to my country. It’s not easily funded cause amazon gift cards are not available in Nigeria. You’ll have to use cryptocurrency to buy amazon gift cards on Patricia. This process isn’t secure and it’s stressful
It is quite stress to use the Gift card to purchase from amazon site. I never get to buy things from Amazon cos i find the system some how uneasy that's why i don't purchase things through it. Rather I make use of Jumia.com our own country's e_commerce to shop online.

Amazon.eBay.Alibaba.Taobao.Walmart.Etsy.
[automerge]1611409310[/automerge]
Amazon.eBay.Alibaba.Taobao.Walmart.Etsy.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds