Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which e-commerce site is the best?

You are yet to mention the site you have been using, I prefer alibaba and aliexpress, they have really benefited me to some good extent, I am yet to start trading with amazon but will definitely one day.

Advertisement Placeholder
For those living outside of the Philippines Amazon is the most popular and next is Alibaba. In our country the biggest e-commerce site is Lazada which is owned by a Filipino although the products sold in that site are mostly imported from clothing items to perfume and any other household products. The suppliers are also abroad so sometimes it takes more than a week for the delivery when you order because the product comes from a foreign country.

It really depends on your target audience and your end goal for whatever you're selling.
Amazon is most preferable if you you're targeting customers from the West and also want them to package and deliver your products theirselves via FBA(fulfillment by Amazon)

Shopify means you're targeting pretty much every potential customer in the world,though Shopify is a bit more tedious as you'll be fulfilling orders and taking inventory by yourself.

AliExpress and Alibaba are good if you want to by goods cheaper and then sell at a higher price.

Like I said earlier,it boils down to what the aim of your business is and who is your target audience.

There's many e-commerce website outside there. Like Amazon, Ali Express, Alibaba, eBay globally and femtech, jumia, konga locally here in nigeria and they are very reliable at their services

amazon and e-port are the major contenders for the best e-commerce site because their delivery is very fast and their courier service is one of the best. Alibaba,e-express,e-bay are also good but amazon is the best. They even sell music

I think you should have dropped the name of the e-commerce store you are using so as to know the kind of other e-commerce store to recommend to you. If it is not Amazon you can try out Amazon because it's the biggest market place for e-commerce Business.

You didn't specify the region, perhaps you means the entire world. I would say Amazon for sure, the numbers tells a lot of tales about how big they are. Ali express is another power house from Asia. In Africa, Nigeria particularly, I would say Jumia. Jumia is the amazon of Africa. The most amazing, most reliable, most efficient.

I can say Amazon is the best for me to use in terms of faster delivery of order, I have been used it and I I do not have any problem with it even people around me that using it doesn't give any complain about it to me. Though I have not try others yet, but as for me Amazon is the best.

I’ve been using an e-commerce site for sometime now though I’ve never had any issue with the site but I’d love to try out another site
The best website for e-commerce is Amazon because it has a lot of people doing their business and it is the best and most trusted website. I run this website myself. I like it very much for my e-commerce. You also do your business on it. This is a very good website and it has its own name.

Amazon seems to be the best based on the reviews I've read in the past. I've never ordered from it before, but mainly because the shipping fee is expensive for me. However, in my country, I use Shopee or Lazada to shop. Most of its products came from abroad but the shipping fee is much cheaper. The delivery is also fast most of the time.

There are many e-commerce sites where you can buy products at cheap rate but ali express and ebay is the good one. I have no experience with Amazon .I use ali express and ebay site for shopping online but delievery of the product are too late in these sites but prices are reasonable.

There are many E commerce website that are amazing to do a business there. These are Amazon, Alibaba, olx and eBay etc. One of them the Amazon is the highly Utilising marketings place. Where you can earn as you work there and O would like to suggest you to join Amazon.

As someone in the UK, Amazon is the best for me. The delivery times, the customer service, and the quality of products can not be matched by any other retailer or e-commerce site. I have bought a lot of items from them over the past few years so they always treat me well if I have a problem with an order.

I don't have any proper experience with AliExpress but they seem pretty good for resellers. I'm actually looking into getting into something where I buy some items from them and try to sell them for a profit here in the UK

There is the likes of amazon, AliExpress, eBay and so on and I think they are in order of most reliable/best quality and also if you in Nigeria you could always try jumia and konga, I think over the years those two companies have proven their reliability in Nigeria.

Amazon currently stands the best now but if you're looking for a more pocket friendly site,you can check out aliexpress

Alabama and Aliexpress are thee goto guys for me when am looking out to save cost i use 1688 or taobao to source for good deals but shipping will be made using agents

Among the e-commerce sites, which I can recommend to you in addition to Amazon, is Shopify, which I have been told is excellent, but also a friend had a pleasant experience in LightInTheBox, visited it and really loved it, I have not bought on the site . In addition, I have good references on eBay, responsible and punctual.

The best and biggest e-commerce site as of today is amazon,it's down to their popularity, availability, functionality.then follow by Alli express which also makes my top two of all time.

I think the best ecommerce business is on amazon u can do bit if u want another one it is fiver and with your best skills you earn very handsome amount on fiver. Learn skills and start working
[automerge]1610182111[/automerge]
I think the best ecommerce business is on amazon u can do bit if u want another one it is fiver and with your best skills you earn very handsome amount on fiver. Learn skills and start working

Wix is the best overall choice – it's extremely beginner-friendly and has excellent ecommerce tools. Shopify is the best option for larger stores selling a range of products, BigCommerce is ideal for fast-growing stores, while Squarespace has the best-looking designs

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds