Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which design career will be in demand?

Mykel

Renowned member
Credits
Which design career will be in demand? Interior Design, Architecture, Graphic Design, Animation, Fashion Design, Illustration, Product Design, or Photography?

Advertisement Placeholder
People still need the above listed but I think UI/UX will become big if it's not already. A good UI and UX design will help to win consumers confidence in your pproduct.

I think all these fields are still going to be useful in the nearest future no matter what. It doesn't matter which is going to be more important or anything like that, you can just pick one field and be a pro at it. Earn a living from it , infact it is even possible to learn more than one skill from the ones you listed above.

I think there is going to be demand for the UX design and UI design. You may also get more demand in the app design market too. A lot of times such type of the market is a bit difficult to see around. I think as time moves ahead and new tech comes out the designers would get a lot of new type of the jobs as well.

All the above you have mentioned are currently in high demand, companies employ the services of animators for animate adverts for their companies, graphics design as well, when it comes to home and company beauty, the interior designers are fully in demand and product design for branding.

Looking for the career in high demand this day, I think most tech related skills top the list, reason why I am actually pursuing my programming skills, and then web development, I believe this skills are in high demand

I think all these fields are still going to be useful in the nearest future no matter what. It doesn't matter which is going to be more important or anything like that, you can just pick one field and be a pro at it. Earn a living from it , infact it is even possible to learn more than one skill from the ones you listed above.

Home health aide. Nursing assistant. Construction worker. Physical therapy aide. Medical technologist. Truck driver. Operation research analyst Financial advisor. Some of the skill will be useful in the nearest future

Fashion design is the art of making clothes and accessories functional and pleasing by applying designs and aesthetics. Do people patronize fashion designers for their clothes and to improve fashion sense? Sure! This area of design will still be in demand.
UX design tops the list as the most lucrative field, with an average yearly salary of $96,505. UX designers are in high demand—87 percent of hiring managers consider recruiting more UX designers to be their number-one priority.

You named above are all in demand and people are highly participating in these courses.
Fashion designing either, graphic or architecture work they all are in trend and people are looking for these type of designer.they are also paid for their designing because the demand is on high peak with running time and trend.

All these design you listed can never go into extinction so far the person doing it is creative and know what he or she is doing they will definitely make more money from it most Especially graphics design and PHOTOGRAPHY. If you think you want to make money online jus learn one of those stuff

Non of this designs, can never be out dated because Interior Design: everyone love a well furnished home , Architecture : people till build house , Graphic Design, photography, Animation: we live in the world of technology now.. , Fashion Design,Product Design : your goods have to be please the eye before anything else , fashion design : everyone wears cloth .

I think every aspect of design is big in there own aspect from logo design to ui ux to animation but I actually think ui ux should be the biggest if not the biggest not saying all others are ain't great they are also important and big in there own right

There are a lot of profitable designs out there that would continue to be trending in years to come, thereby making the market very competitive for others to come on board and perform very well.

Which design career will be in demand? Interior Design, Architecture, Graphic Design, Animation, Fashion Design, Illustration, Product Design, or Photography?
Graphic designing is a vast field having so many opportunities for the freelancers. As you asked about which of the design will be in demand from upper mentioned fields, I would say that all of them are equally demanded. All we need is to impress the customers with our work and skills. People from every field are earning a lot of money. So one should try to get skills and it doesn't matter which of them he chooses. They all are equally important.

UX design is one of the top in-demand skills according to report. The survey respondents also expected their design teams to grow by an average of 20%. This survey also cites UI/UX designers as the most in-demand product design right now

UX design tops the list as the most lucrative field, with an average yearly salary of $96,505. UX designers are in high demand—87 percent of hiring managers consider recruiting more UX designers to be their number-one priority

I must say that all of the career mentioned above are all in high demand right now, all have their unique function on a society. But when it comes to fast rising number of career applicants, I must say it is the IT careers since it has a wide opportunity for aspiring developers.

The one which take for time and refinement. From my viewpoint it's animation design. This assistance explicit field helps in TV shows, film making, and the most paid to now games character and Animation Design.

On second applications mockup designer are popular particularly after the presentation of UI/UX, any individual with configuration experience and information on UI/UX could do ponders in the field of use plan.

Learning how to design graphic and logo design is something that will be in the man's even now and in the future if you are expert and you are really good at it, you can also learn how to design buildings like the architect because it is one of the the Manning skill in this century

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds