Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which design career will be in demand?

UX design tops the list as the most lucrative field, with an average yearly salary of $96,505. UX designers are in high demand—87 percent of hiring managers consider recruiting more UX designers to be their number-one priorit

Advertisement Placeholder
these are the most demanded design which i know
UX design '
Product design
UI design
Video game design \
Multimedia art and animation

Non of this designs, can never be out dated because Interior Design: everyone love a well furnished home , Architecture : people till build house , Graphic Design, photography, Animation: we live in the world of technology now.. , Fashion Design,Product Design : your goods have to be please the eye before anything else , fashion design : everyone wears cloth .
[automerge]1611788470[/automerge]
Non of this designs, can never be out dated because Interior Design: everyone love a well furnished home , Architecture : people till build house , Graphic Design, photography, Animation: we live in the world of technology now.. , Fashion Design,Product Design : your goods have to be please the eye before anything else , fashion design : everyone wears cloth .
*.UX professionals are in global demand.
*.UX designers to be their number-one priority.

Last edited:
Every creative skill are always in demand. In as much it as to do with design, it will be demanded. As everyone knows design seems to be like passing or interpretation of information to audience inform of pictorial or graphical medium. It a modernize and easiest way of passing across information for quick grasp. Every creative skill will forever be in demand, in as much graphics desiging is still in existence and serving the universe.

I think all of those design careers that you mentioned will be here to stay. Architecture will never vanish as long as there are construction of structures. Fashion designers are always in the limelight and they earn big money on their designs. I have a friend who is an Interior Designer. Although the business is quite down in this pandemic era but he was earning good because that job is a necessity by hotels and also in the home of the rich and famous.

Which design career will be in demand? Interior Design, Architecture, Graphic Design, Animation, Fashion Design, Illustration, Product Design, or Photography?
Your question is a bit tricky for me. But i will answer that according to my understanding. 😊 All those you mentioned are in-demand professions. It is up to you where you are more trained and what your specialty is. It is better if you are accustomed to all that.

UX design tops the list as the most lucrative field, with an average yearly salary of $96,505. UX designers are in high demand—87 percent of hiring managers consider recruiting more UX designers to be their number-one priority

I think all these fields are still going to be useful in the nearest future no matter what. It doesn't matter which is going to be more important or anything like that, you can just pick one field and be a pro at it. Earn a living from it , infact it is even possible to learn more than one skill from the ones you listed above.

Designers and planners influence practically everything we touch. They design the computer you use, the room you’re sitting in and the car you drive. They plan the layout of your city, the trees outside your building and the pattern on your shirt. They even dreamt up the Web page you're looking at right now

I think all the above mention skills will still be useful skills because all of them can not be left out. Fashion is a trend thing gone a those where there is a particular male sewing but now that fashion has evolved into something more great and awesome, I can but to say that we still have its place in the nearest future.
so also the same thing applies to all other skills listed.
[automerge]1611833812[/automerge]
I think all the above mention skills will still be useful skills because all of them can not be left out. Fashion is a trend thing gone a those where there is a particular male sewing but now that fashion has evolved into something more great and awesome, I can but to say that we still have its place in the nearest future.
so also the same thing applies to all other skills listed.

if you have an opportunity to learn I advise you to learn all of them because they are available and any of them can be on high demand in the next few years from now, as for now we cannot predict which one that will be in high demand in few years, so it's better you learn all.

I think Animation will be in a great demand in future. In fact, animation is already in demand. From advertising to TV shows and movies, animation is popular every where. I have this desire to learn animation.

There are so many design fields for anyone wanting to go into to choose from. I think that graphics design, product design and design for the we would stick around for long.

Website design is the most in demand graphic designing work because there a lot of people that are in search of website designers who can do very good work as so many websites Springs out every now and then.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds