Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which business initiative can you establish with $1000 to make profit in 3 months time, in order to make up repayment??

With that amount of money, and waiting to complete the time to pay off said loan. Personally, I would invest it in food, open a wholesale and retail business, which in less than this time I have recovered the investment and could maintain the business with the profits.
Food is a very lucrative business for we can not do without eating in a day. But sometimes the food business is stressful. And I think there will be lost if it is cooked food and the food did not finish that day. So this will be a lost

Advertisement Placeholder
Food is a very lucrative business for we can not do without eating in a day. But sometimes the food business is stressful. And I think there will be lost if it is cooked food and the food did not finish that day. So this will be a lost
I think that happens if ambition leads to work without conscience. You should go from less to more, you can not overdo it in meals until you have the clientele, different in the case I explained in the thread, with hot dogs and hamburgers, these are prepared in view and taste of the customer.

The only business initiative that I can develop with $1000 and make good profit in return after three months is investing in cryptocurrency.

Although if you can plan your business it will be profitable but at the same time you should not expect a profit for the business especially a new start-up business, it is not likely to be possible within the short time
It depends on your plan and strategy dear. If you have winning strategy you'll start recording profits. But the profit will gradually build up when your foundation is strong.

The only business initiative that I can develop with $1000 and make good profit in return after three months is investing in cryptocurrency.
I also agree with you. One of the easiest way to invest is with crypto currency. For any body that center be patient, crypto currency is God for investment. Sometimes we don't need to have much knowledge of crypto currency before we can invest

With that amount of money I can start any business that I want to start depending on you plan business, because $1000 is really a good money to start business.

It depends on your plan and strategy dear. If you have winning strategy you'll start recording profits. But the profit will gradually build up when your foundation is strong.
Well do you think that strategy can actually make a business to be successful in a short period of time ? I believe strategy can only maintain a business from failure.

Well do you think that strategy can actually make a business to be successful in a short period of time ? I believe strategy can only maintain a business from failure.
Everyone has their own understanding when it comes to developing the right strategy for their business. If you find better strategy to ride around success you'll be with business long time.

Everyone has their own understanding when it comes to developing the right strategy for their business. If you find better strategy to ride around success you'll be with business long time.
Only business I know it is possible to make such huge amount of profit is when you invest in real estate or if you know how to trade in cryptocurrency.

I don't think that amount of money can make you that profit with offline businesses but that can be possible with investing on cryptocurrency.
With $1000,I'll go into small scale food processing. I can produce consumable food like garri from cassava. It's in high demand now so I won't be lacking patronage. I'll mostly supply to towns close to me.

With that huge amount of money , I prefer going into big time mechanised farming and within three months I will surely makes double the amount and even more, or rather go into investment

Only business I know it is possible to make such huge amount of profit is when you invest in real estate or if you know how to trade in cryptocurrency.
Those investment you mentioned can offer huge amount of money long time. But real estate investment requires much more capital and it is less risky.

Those investment you mentioned can offer huge amount of money long time. But real estate investment requires much more capital and it is less risky.
Business one can invest in 3 months time and make profit and return back the $1000 that she borrowed it is investing in cryptocurrency or real estate.

Even with this,its is seems like a lot of people are still operating one pattern of strategy in a business ,that is why there are a lot of competition in some businesses today.

Capital is the only problem in starting and executing a very good and profitable business, there are many business you can venture into and make $1000 in just three month,

With 1000 dollars i will just be smiling first but which business can one invest in and expect such return in 3 months it is hard to tell because even the only one that to my mind it forex and that is not an investment it is rather more of a risk that can go either ways.

If you're offered $1000 to start a business from a mortgage with a low interest rate but shouldn't exceed 3 months duration. Which business option can you enroll into and make faster returns and balance your outstanding loan time so you won't lose out??
Well in my own opinion I think I will like to invest in agriculture, because I know everybody needs food to survive but looking at the time frame it might take time, maybe I will just open a restaurant

I think the business initiative that can help you achieve this is venturing into agricultural because it is a business that will continue to exist over a time.

Agriculture is the world food chain industry. Without agriculture there would've been massive food scarcity. But through the adoption of agriculture it paved the way for production of food.
Yes without agriculture there will be no food on the table. There will be scarcity if not for the farmers in agriculture industry. The farmers in our country are highly esteemed for their hard work.

With that huge amount of money , I prefer going into big time mechanised farming and within three months I will surely makes double the amount and even more, or rather go into investment
$1000 is above 500,000 naira. It'll be enough for farming if you have land already and it'll give returns in few months especially if you plant quick crops like maize, vegetables.

Yes without agriculture there will be no food on the table. There will be scarcity if not for the farmers in agriculture industry. The farmers in our country are highly esteemed for their hard work.
Yes, those farmers are regarded on a high esteem cos they make everyone on earth to have food. They go into farming to produce food to sustain the world.
[automerge]1629738625[/automerge]
Well in my own opinion I think I will like to invest in agriculture, because I know everybody needs food to survive but looking at the time frame it might take time, maybe I will just open a restaurant
Yes, agriculture have been the food bank of my countries. Without agriculture humans will see zero foods, the farmers makes it possible for food produces.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds