Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which business do you think is best for pensioners

A home based business is suitable for a person who just retire. S home based business like soap making, disinfectant making, perform making etc. The pensoner may need to look around him or her in the environment see thing that are lack and provide it in order to make money. A know a pensioner who sell supliment to people in the neighborhood and make cool cash.

Advertisement Placeholder
She can venture into commercial farming, either grew crops, rear farm animals or do the both. She can even open a small creche or nursery School. She can even go into drinks and breveage wholesale business, just anything that will not stress her bones.

this is a personal decision depending on the area of interest of the person involved and it also has to do with the available capital to be used in starting the business.businesses like gas plant station where cooking gas is supplied for use is a great business.also pure water factory is not a bad option because it's always in demand

this is a personal decision depending on the area of interest of the person involved and it also has to do with the available capital to be used in starting the business.businesses like gas plant station where cooking gas is supplied for use is a great business.also pure water factory is not a bad option because it's always in demand

Pure water business is one that I will advise against as it is too complicated and not the type of business you should go into with your pension funds. Gas plant business is preferable to me and with the right guidance, you are sure going to perform better and become financially independent in the next few years.

There are many businesses but few of them are as follows.
Here are some of the best retirement business ideas:
Taxes and Bookkeeping. Many entrepreneurs need a little help managing the books. ...
Tutoring. Retired teachers and librarians are uniquely suited to start tutoring businesses. ...
Writing and Editing. ...
Online Courses. ...
Pet Care. ...
Consulting. ...
Franchises. ...
Creative Products.

I think food trading is true for her. Because in this corona pandemic condition, it will best. She make food supply from home. In this way, she can make page on facebook and post of different things related to food so that people contact her for different desire of people. She can make investment in specific websites to earnings.

Here are some of the best retirement business ideas:
  • Taxes and Bookkeeping. Many entrepreneurs need a little help managing the books. ...
  • Tutoring. Retired teachers and librarians are uniquely suited to start tutoring businesses. ...
  • Writing and Editing. ...
  • Online Courses. ...
  • Pet Care. ...
  • Consulting. ...
  • Franchises. ...
  • Creative Products.As a retired citizen you can consider a career in consulting. With your wealth of knowledge and years of experience in your field of interest. You need to first recruit clients, then build a good and strong clientele. You can also source for Clients online and by signing up for any open consulting schemes.

Pensioners come in different levels based on the grade you attained before retirement. You basic salary before retirement would determine what you can do in terms of the money you get. But for my personal advice on business generally it would be agricultural investments.

I don't generally believe in this beat business because I think a business is heavily dependent on a person , their location and how much they want to start with. No matter what I think retired people shouldn't be bothered with so much work so their scope should be about using their experience such as starting a consultancy services, managing a store .

handyman, Are you always fixing things around the house? Often on call when friends need small projects completed? Put together a website, figure out what your time and expertise is worth, and start asking those thankful friends for referrals.

Service base business ::Nearly any skill you have can be turned into a home business. Selling those skills through a service-based home business is one of the fastest and least expensive ways to start making money at home.

Any tasks that other individuals or businesses will pay to have done can be turned into a business including virtual support, bookkeeping, writing, landscaping, handyman, pet care and more.

Similar to coaching or consulting, you can contact your former employer to offer your services. Or you access your network to find potential clients.

For pensioner i think clothing sell is the best option because its a profitable business and easy to handle mean not to much time required for it. One more option is to online earning using different apps like bizdusrty.

I can't say for certainty what kind of business is best for a pensioner, because there are many factors to put into consideration when trying to start up a business as a pension, for instance your geographical location, the skillset of the pensioner and must importantly how much capital does the pensioner have.

My mum have been retired for almost two years now. She recieved her pension just six month ago and I can say she she is really doing fine.

Currently she has openup a small retail store and she is selling all kinds of groceries but she complains about the job being stressful and all that,so she came to me for a business idea but I told her I will get back to her.

Which business do you think a pensioner can do that is not that stressful.
She can start any type of business at her door steps like art and handicrafts or she may starting business for ladies clothes or cosmetics items. it is much useful and profitable business.

My mum have been retired for almost two years now. She recieved her pension just six month ago and I can say she she is really doing fine.

Currently she has openup a small retail store and she is selling all kinds of groceries but she complains about the job being stressful and all that,so she came to me for a business idea but I told her I will get back to her.

Real estate business is best for pensioners because when a man or woman got pension he or she is not able to do physical work so the best option is he or she should purchase some property and sell on Good rates and earn profit through it.

There's absolutely no work that does not require stress. Every work has its own peculiar workload which results in stress. The only thing is if you can help do her assignment well, you might figure out a way of relief or perhaps you help her get someone who could serve as sales representative in her grocery shop.

Retail store is best opinion for pensioner. But for leaving stress there is investment in property sale purchase. Pensioner is also invest pension in crypto currency. Pensioner also take some pet animals like buffalo and goats for extra benefits.

First of all, visit all the markets in your area and share your area The tendency of people to do their shopping is more towards which market And then some of your savings Buy shops and rent them out And to shop, select an area where you think the feature will be more trendy and more popular.And the value of land increases over time. If you should start another business, you can sell their land at a profit and make a lot of money.

There are several good businesses that a retired person can do.
My uncle retired some years back and ventured into poutry farming where he is doing so good in it and he is getting a lot of money from that.
Have seen other retired people run their own shops and boutiques and even do the selling of shoes and do well and get good cash that can sustain them and get something to save.

There is no business that is not stressful. For a pensioner the groceries business is not a bad ideal. I think you can assist her in getting this goods directly from the companies that might relief the stress on her a little.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds