Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which business decision is better

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for me i will hire professionals, pay them and they will teach and let me know the methodologies of the business. Because I wonr want to start a business with a poor performance or bad customer service.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are lot of busines's decision a men make before starting new business. He fail and try to new and lose hope. You can be successful in business with a good plan. First of all, you should make a plan according to your abilities and skills, second one is that your interest matter, third one is that trending of this business and fourth one is that importance and marketing of this business in your area.

Well my best advice to you would be that you learn to do the tasks mostly if they are actually skills you can learn within a short time frame so that you can save money while you expand your business.

Bith options are fine first first one is peaceful but expensive because hiring more person will cost you , second option is bit related to hardworking, but when i will use to it will give me good profit. So i will get training and then i will do myself.

As someone just starting out a new business. Hire professionals to help you set-up and carry out specific tasks to help easy transition and smooth running of the business. Or would you prefer to learn the methodology employed by some of this professionals yourself, then go ahead to do these tasks yourself in a bid to save money.
Personally I think hiring professionals sounds like the better business decision.
What are your thoughts on this?
Will prefer to learn the methodologies employed by some of the professionals who has run the business am into and had a success story. Even when i fail in it I will be happy knowing fully well that i make an attempt because my next attempt will give me what i really wanted.

Yes it’s good to hire experienced employees who knows that field completely you want to start. But the trusted ones. If you hire experience employee but you don’t believe him, this will not work. Believing each other will lead to success & like a family you’ll grow with them.

Hiring a professional in business line who can put someone through is the best. So that he can teach you the strategies needed in business. Although, one can decides to go into business as a novice of that Same business, and still succeed but it very risk. People should seek a business advice before embarking on a business journey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds