Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which business decision is better

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best decision is any plan that can increase productivity and yield more profits, this is simply satisfaction of customer wants and increase awareness of the benefits of the business to the general public

Advertisement Placeholder
This is my layman's opinion for the business world: In the first case, need to have money, while in the second one should have a lot of experience.
Would anyone then have anything else to suggest?

Well, it could go both ways. If you have a very large capital and you are planning to set up an establishment that would require hundreds of employees, then you would not be able to do it alone. You would have to consult reputable professionals on the various stages of setting up the firm, and you could also hire some to manage il some sectors of the firm where you don't have an adequate knowledge

Think about what you want and consider the possible outcomes of your decision. A person needs to focus on the short-term and long-terms goals regarding every aspect of their company. For example, keeping up to date on the company's financial statements is very important

Is good you know or learn all the technical skill involve in your business, and every other major operation, you can still employ professional to handle the the job, but you need to know those things by yourself.

how your competition is doing business is very important. Finding ways to improve customer satisfaction is another example of knowing the facts of your company. A business owner can talk to their employees and customers to get the necessary information regarding certain business operations.

As someone just starting out a new business. Hire professionals to help you set-up and carry out specific tasks to help easy transition and smooth running of the business. Or would you prefer to learn the methodology employed by some of this professionals yourself, then go ahead to do these tasks yourself in a bid to save money.
Personally I think hiring professionals sounds like the better business decision.
What are your thoughts on this?
Why so many businesses fails is because the right people didn't do the job. So many business owners tries to save cost by taking this decisions and giving the jobs to non professionals, and at the end of the day this non-professionals end up making mistakes that can cost the company a fortune.

I would you prefer to learn the methodology employed by some of this professionals yourself, then go ahead to do these tasks yourself in a bid to save money.
With this method I can do the business anywhere I go and I'm not dependent on anyone

I think this is not good idea of hiring professionals. When you start business, you should seek all ideas, skills and information from experts before starting. Then you should start your new business and work on it with proper time and full efforts to make money. You should not hesitate from failure of business while you should seek lesson from it. I think this will be good as compared to hiring.

This scenario has to do with a medium or large scale business and iñ most cases business owners do not have the time to start learning professionalism in various roles else they hire professionals to manage various departments within the company and this is better, you only have to learn much aspects professionalism only when you're running a small business where you don't have much employees and have to do most of the roles yourself so for me I'll preferrably hire professionals to my organisation.

I do not believe that if you have the skills needed to start a new business it's important to employ experts, but if you don't know a particular sector, in which you have concerns, then you can look for advice so that everything works correctly from the very beginning.

For a start, I will advice you hire a professional that will help you run the job for smooth running of the business, but you will need to ve learning along while the professional are doing their job, so that they will not leave you stranded incase they leave the job.

In doing or starting a business, planning is an essential aspect to be emphasized on thoroughly.In the business plan,key things to focus on is the possible outcome of that business both long and short term purposes.

hiring professionals is better but learn from them as they cannot work for you for long due to their high cost. Learn from them fast so that you can put your business in order by yourself. The experience you get from learning from them is so precious.

Hiring a professional is okay for a large scale business like opening a factory or a manufacturing plant. When a neighbor made a start of his meat canning business there was a consultant that oversees the operation. He would be teaching the new workers on how the work is done in the assembly line. But for a small scale business perhaps a consultation with the professional would be enough that sometimes you can even get a free consultation.

You will end up spending more money than you think you will saving instead of you to have hired the services of professional. You don't know much in practical terms concerning running this business and you want to use yourself for practice? Not cool at all

As for me I think it's very best for you is to learn is to task mostly and they are also skills for you to learn in short frame so that you will able to save up some money very will so that you can expand your business so much and moreover you will also go under training for that

When starting a new business you can actually hire someone to manage and direct the affairs of the company you having the required capital doesn't actually make a good leader and the main aim of any business is to make profit you can just hire and make your profit's
You are right. There are many business that running by a hired people, and they are manage it well, I believe that not only business that you have a knowledge about alone you can establish, you can establish a business and hire people to be managing it for you. You will just be monitoring it.

Decision-making occurs at every level of a business, advancing in pyramid-like fashion from the mundane decisions made every day by low-level employees to far-reaching executive decisions that may require years of deliberation.

Such decision-making can be divided along the dimension of programmed versus nonprogrammed.

It can be stressful when you have to make important decisions regarding your business. We all want to make the right decisions and this can create a lot of anxiety. But to get ahead of the game, it is a necessity.

Here are six suggestions on how to make the right business decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds