Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which age is best to retire

Light

Recognized member
Credits
If it is a private work/business, I believe one can retire at any age he/she desires. Due to systems laid down, the age of 45-65 years is OK in public sector. I believe the age limit in public sector is to eradicate greed in some individual that do not want to leave office/power. More so, to encourage the involvement of youth.

Advertisement Placeholder
The best age to retire is sixty, but I will like to retire at the age of fifty five. However the age you started working always determine when you will retire. Some who started working at the age of twenty five and worked for thirty five years will retire at the age of sixty. This is what determine your retirement, start early and finish early.

Between 60 to 65 is the age to retire like in the middle you can also get the retirement. Because at this age the pension can be provided to you and you can start something with your pension ,kind of small business and shop can be started for gaining monthly income and your pension will not go to the wrong way it is utilized by opening business or shops.this age is the best time for retirement.

You are right when it comes to the public sector reason why they retire them at that age, if not there will be no space or vacant for fresh graduates. As for private sector, retirement start from 55 years, but if you own your own personal business, retirement majorly comes when your business is secured in the person hand you want and you are growing old.. If the person managing it, is managing well there will be no need stressing yourself.

I think the best age should be 50, and not the regular 60 people work with in the modern world. In Africa, most people want to work till they are 75, and can offer almost nothing, yet they want to keep getting paid. A man who saves up and invests deligently during his youthful age, should be safe enough to retire at 50 without fear of going broke.

The age of retirement depends on a lot of factors, planning and preference.
If you in nigeria, the legal age to retire is 65/70 it varies depending on the institution you in.

If you become disabled during active service and you are under 65, you are allowed to apply for Social Security Disability

If it is a private work/business, I believe one can retire at any age he/she desires. Due to systems laid down, the age of 45-65 years is OK in public sector. I believe the age limit in public sector is to eradicate greed in some individual that do not want to leave office/power. More so, to encourage the involvement of youth.
The best age in our country is 45 years of retirement because it has a lot of benefits and you get good packages that benefit you a lot. You can start a good business and I understand This is the best age for you to retire and start your own business later and you will benefit a lot.

Actually, there is no particular age for retirement as it depends on the number of years you have served. Most private sectors gives you the chance to work for about 30years while some give a little bit less. In public agencies, you could serve for more than 30 years depending on the age in which you were recruited.

60 is the exact and real age of retirement because at this age the person is unable to work more as the strength and energy is finished.
Mostly people still work for earning but my suggestion is to get you pension and start your own work from the given money.

I don't think there's a "best" age for someone to retire. Retirement age varies according to where you work and the kind of job you do. Some professionals retire later than others. But I think the average retirement age (in my country) is sixty years. However, I don't believe you have to wait until the stipulated age before retiring. You can decide to retire whenever you feel you are satisfied and independent. As a matter of fact, I'd love to retire earlier than the stipulated age. There's more to life than working for someone. It's personal.

For me I would say 60 years of age is the perfect time to retire. Working beyond this point shouldn't be welcomed because with time the body needs to rest, relax. The whole running about for day 1-60 years so be able to do all thats need

Between 60 to 65 is the age to retire like in the middle you can also get the retirement. Because at this age the pension can be provided to you and you can start something with your pension ,kind of small business and shop can be started for gaining monthly income and your pension will not go to the wrong way it is utilized by opening business or shops.this age is the best time for retirement.

I have come to realize that the reason many struggle to retire at a particular age is as a result of them not getting their pensions paid when they are approaching 50. That's quite wrong and not a great way to encourage people to retire.

If those approaching retirement age begin to get their pensions paid from an earlier time, then they will be confident of retiring soon instead of later.

the retirement age of an individual depends on a lot of factors sometimes the government of certain countries of the world accept that any government workers retire at a certain age it could be 65 or 70 depending on a country, the retirement of an individual is not controlled by an individual I think it is controlled by the government. But if I was to decide the best age to retire I'll go for 60 years.

Retrimement age deeply depends on where one is working and how it's been structured for example in my son country once you have used 35 years in service you must retire by force and aside that if you have attained the age of 60 years without using 35 years in service you will be asked to retire by force but for private retirement age Individuals can set that themselves.

When asked when they plan to retire, most people say between 65 and 67. But according to a Gallup survey the average age that people actually retire is 61.

Private job is a age of retired before death .but retired age 45 to 55 .government job retired is the job age 45 joint the government job 30 to 35 age so retired job age 45 ages .some timet he retirement age of an individual depends on a lot of factors sometimes the government of certain countries of the world accept that any government worker

Concerning when it is the best time to retire. Well, I will say it depend on when the individual start or resume his duty post, if he resume or start work early, he should also be planning retirement when he has spend like 30-35 years . So for an individual that started at the age of 20+ should be retiring at 60+

In my country, you're mandated to retire at 60 years or if you've crossed 30 years of active service. However, many people tried to cheat the system by reducing their official age to be able to work more. That's why you still see old men still in active service. Government workers and lecturers are guilty of this offence. I think government should stick with 30 years of active service or 65 years of age.

In government, retirement age comes up only for those in civil service not for public office holders. As a civil servant, you are expected to retire after working for 35 years or when you reach 65 years, anyone that comes first makes you automatically eligible for retirement, except for university professors whose retirement age is 70 years.

In my country, both the public and private sector employees retire at the age of sixty. But for a worker to be qualified for pension pay, he has to work for at least ten years and if that is not met, you might just retire without getting your pension pay.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds