Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which age is best to retire

The best age to retire his probably when you feel that your skills officer I will fill it are starting to slip and that you are starting to lose track of your work or such. There are many companies in my country where the retirement age is set between 55 and 60 for people. There are cases where people work to an older age, and this is by choice of course. I think that it all depends on the person as well and how they are financially planned and so forth. Some work to keep themselves busy past retirement and some work for financial reasons.

Advertisement Placeholder
No age that's not good to retire, everything depends upon your plan and preparation for your retirement age. You may retire at prime age if your plan work out. It is for this reason why you see many people engaging in investment that will be paying them during their retirement period and this explains why it's good to invest than to save for retirement period.

If it is a private work/business, I believe one can retire at any age he/she desires. Due to systems laid down, the age of 45-65 years is OK in public sector. I believe the age limit in public sector is to eradicate greed in some individual that do not want to leave office/power. More so, to encourage the involvement of youth.
I think, age doesn't matter, it's just number pass. The main focus is mental level and health. If health is not well then employee cannot continue his job. He cannot survive. Automatically, owner will terminate him. Because he is not physically fit. If that person is physically fit and he is mentally well. The owner has wish he will server his service for his department ,so that junior employ could take benefit from his experience. So age doesn't matter. It's my point of view. It's may be wrong may be other have it's own perception. May be that person is right . But that's seems me right so that I have given his point of view

Retirement age depends on individuals who have private business or company and make decisions according to their own comfort. While there is a specified age limit for civil servants in government parastater which must be followed.

If it is a private work/business, I believe one can retire at any age he/she desires. Due to systems laid down, the age of 45-65 years is OK in public sector. I believe the age limit in public sector is to eradicate greed in some individual that do not want to leave office/power. More so, to encourage the involvement of youth.
I believe that man should take a pension between 50 and 55. So that they can spend some time with their family There is no limited age limit in the private sector. We can take retirement at any time. People affiliated with government institutions get retirement at the age of 60, which consists of half of life.

Did you just start from 45? Unless it is a a professor sport, no where, whether public or private, will give you the liberty to retire at 45 years of age. This is because you will need to spend at least 30 years in service, so retirement can be peggeg at 55 to 60 years of age.

In my opinion, a person should retire at the age of 50. As time goes on, the power of decision in man decreases.If a person retires early, he may be able to start another business for himself. In Pakistan, the government retires its workers at the age of 60. After retirement, they are no longer eligible for any work. They don't even have the energy and potential to start something else So I think 50 is the best time to retire.

You should retire when you have completed 35 years of service as it can be of great benefit to you in life. If you retire late, you will not get benefit from it By getting retirement at 35 years of service you can easily spend the rest of your life relaxing at home.

By the way, a person can retire in any matter, but a person should retire at the age of fifty to fifty-five. There are numerous benefits to doing so. He can easily start any other business for himself because at this age a person has the energy to start a new business. In addition, if a person retires by the age of sixty, he will not have that energy.

Someone should beg the elderly to please step down or retire to give room for the youth to come into play. The age of of stepping down of the elderly should be at sixty years of age.

According to government rules the retirement age in government sectors in my country is 60 years but not in all sectors. Different sectors has different rules for retirement age.The best age for retirement is 45 years of retirement because it has a lot of benefits and you get good packages that benefit you a lot. You can start a good business and I understand This is the best age for you to retire and start your own business later and you will benefit a lot.

For most of the jobs the best age to retire is 60 years, but in case of some hard working and tiring jobs a person can get a retirement at the age of 50 years. Because after 50 years a person will affect his health if he continue working more hard.

Considering the best age to retire, it all depends on the type of work you are into, is it a private owned, if it is a private the boss decides or if it is you decide ass . Also if you are working with government then you. Are to are to wait for the required agee. I would in person go ezv

The age of pension in every sector reach after 60 because 45 is not the old age ,job either govt or private no one want to leave except due to some issues .but mostly retirement age start at 60.

Retirement is based on your fitness. If you are managing your work properly, then you should continue your work and if you feel that you are no longer able to give 100%, then retire. Looking at the better age for retirement, 55 or 60 is fine.

The age of pension in every sector reach after 60 because 45 is not the old age ,job either govt or private no one want to leave except due to some issues .but mostly retirement age start at 60.
yes i totally agree with you that 45 age is not for retirement. it would be 60 because all government jobs give you retirement on 60. before retirement we should prepare all things to live life good as we want to enjoy on this age

I think 50 to 55 years are enough to serve in any company or institute. After this one should get retired and try to have another business in which he feels the comfort most. It helps you to play your part for your country to make an employed person as an employee by leaving your position by taking retirement.

It depends on you! If you have enough money to sustain you and your family. Why not retire at a young age right? But mostly elderly retires at the age of 60.

You can continue to work as long as you are agile and you must follow all the instructions given to you by your medical expert so as to avoid sudden medical collapse.you must have plan ahead of your retirement to avoid unnecessary stress that might affect your old age,there is no specific age you just have to reduce your work load to what your capacity can endure.

In our country becomes a worker 50 age in Pakistan, then if he takes his retirement in the age, then he gets a lot of benefit and he is given more than allowances and bonuses, this is the system in Pakistan for retirement.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds