Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which age is best to retire

The retirement age largely depends on the kind of occupation or job a person does. If it has to do with something physical, like athletics and sports, the retirement age should not be less than 45. If it is something corporate, 55-60 is okay because at this age changes start to happen in the body of individuals and they need to rest physically, emotionally and psychologically.

Advertisement Placeholder
Over here in my country, the best age is 55-60. You have to check the average death in the country to determine retirement age. Always you want to work till you die. I think 55 is the best age for retiring. So start your retirement plans very early

I think best age of retirement is above the age 60 years because this age person no perform work hardily but some take a retire early and create our Bussiness and make easily earning with other family or offspring member so if person in government job so retirement age is 60 and more than 60

The age of retirement will be determined by one's organization if one intend to get his pension. But one can choose to retire early if that person has a business that can sustain him, for me I will prefer retirement at the age of 50.

Like i would always say thee should not be any fixed age for retirement because if the old ones font leave power there is no way the young generations will access to it. So retirement should have some other factors not age alone to slow circulation of power.

One suppose to retire at the age of 60 or 65 determine the age he or she use in working, because is good to retire early so to enjoy your pension money when you still young, you can also start up business after your retirement in order to help you in your old age.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds