Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Where to make $3 a day online without stress??

That's true, but I think that's just the best, all you have to do is to obey the rules and that's all, I'm also working here on bizdustry with the small trades I'm doing to secure a prop account. If you are a trading I hope you know trading with small account is very risky, you have a thin chances of growing that account but if you can get a prop firm account all you have to do is to trade with drawdown which is very good, and one thing is that if you make profits with a prop firm account that's going to be very huge.
I know that's true but sometimes if you are not able to qualified and meet up their required expectation , the account could be forfeited and you may not have access to that account again.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have come out with some strategy which this can be done sometime I advice that you combine like two gpt website along with two forums then you will be making some decent amount of money invest part of your money in an hyip then you will make upto this figure

If you are looking for a way to earn up to that amount of money then you must have a skill set, if you don't have it I don't think it's possible to get UpTo that amount.

I understand that, its never easy to make $3 a day working online without stress. But i still believe other hidden earning sites online can reward one up to such amount in a day.

Is their any suggestion of such reward site??

Maybe you could start trading and make money. Stress is a part of money making process. If you are a millionaire, then you can invest money in a property and then rent it out. It is the only way to make money without much stress.

I know that's true but sometimes if you are not able to qualified and meet up their required expectation , the account could be forfeited and you may not have access to that account again.
That's true, for me I don't really see any problem with that, you just have to obey some rules and that's all, this Will also help you to know how to trade in drawdown.

Maybe you could start trading and make money. Stress is a part of money making process. If you are a millionaire, then you can invest money in a property and then rent it out. It is the only way to make money without much stress.
Trading is definitely a stressful way of making money even if you have to learn a nice trading strategy except you are able to master it perfectly , but that's not withstanding I might consider learning how to trade cryptocurrency in the near future.

That's true, for me I don't really see any problem with that, you just have to obey some rules and that's all, this Will also help you to know how to trade in drawdown.
A prob account do not just give you a freedom to trade anyhow. You are expected to make a certain profit at the end of every day and that will be recorded for you .

I think if you fail meeting up that requirements you might be at risk of losing it. I don't just want anything that will be forcing me to be trading just to meet of their requirement because that is not the best way to trade.

I just need something that can help me only to trade when is absolutely necessary and when I see a clear signal that the market is going to move towards my direction of prediction.

A prob account do not just give you a freedom to trade anyhow. You are expected to make a certain profit at the end of every day and that will be recorded for you .

I think if you fail meeting up that requirements you might be at risk of losing it. I don't just want anything that will be forcing me to be trading just to meet of their requirement because that is not the best way to trade.

I just need something that can help me only to trade when is absolutely necessary and when I see a clear signal that the market is going to move towards my direction of prediction.
No I don't think so, if you have a prop firm account they will not like you to be trading Evey single day, they don't even like this, if you are dealing with big account you don't really need to trade every single day, if you can trade 2 to 3 times a week is ok, I think before they'll take their accounts from you, that's only if you're did not trade in 14days, that's when they'll take their accounts. Most of our Nigeria traders start with a prop account and now they are having a huge amount of money to deposit on their account, the goal is not to be trading their accounts, if you can obey the rules you are going to enjoy it,if you are trading good you can earn a huge amount of money in just a short period of time.

There are so many website which that can be done if you want to make this amount of money everyday I beleive you need a good skills to offer to the people for money.
Or why not try doing some gpt programs or complete survey to earn that amount of money is very simple to get

I don't know the reason they have decided to stay hidden but I believe they don't just want to expose themself. If they are looking for more members they have every opportunity to do so.
Yh, but I think that they stay HIDDEN in order to be able to manage the audience that they POSSES. They mostly do not want to exceed the number that they can handle.

There are so many website which that can be done if you want to make this amount of money everyday I beleive you need a good skills to offer to the people for money.
Or why not try doing some gpt programs or complete survey to earn that amount of money is very simple to get
Yes person like me have been on get paid to post,watch video and take survey sites but have never come across the one pays such amount. We believe they exist all we need now is directives

Focus on jobs on Turing Com then try to pass tests as test could be repassed within 91 days, may you fail on Node JS or React JS test but you will success on Python or Laravel test.

No I don't think so, if you have a prop firm account they will not like you to be trading Evey single day, they don't even like this, if you are dealing with big account you don't really need to trade every single day, if you can trade 2 to 3 times a week is ok, I think before they'll take their accounts from you, that's only if you're did not trade in 14days, that's when they'll take their accounts. Most of our Nigeria traders start with a prop account and now they are having a huge amount of money to deposit on their account, the goal is not to be trading their accounts, if you can obey the rules you are going to enjoy it,if you are trading good you can earn a huge amount of money in just a short period of time.
I would like to message you privately for this , I am very much interested to know more about the prop account if I will be able to use in case I am interested to engage full-time in forex.

I understand that, its never easy to make $3 a day working online without stress. But i still believe other hidden earning sites online can reward one up to such amount in a day.

Without proper skill it is difficult to make $3 via working on a single website. If you are skilled in any filled you can make more than just $3. But it is possible to make approx $3/ day it may be time taking but it is possible. You can work on multiple forum posting site and with that you can make approx $3 in total but as I mentioned earlier its time taking, but when those credits shows up in your bank account the feeling of joy and excitment would be beyond words.

Without proper skill it is difficult to make $3 via working on a single website. If you are skilled in any filled you can make more than just $3. But it is possible to make approx $3/ day it may be time taking but it is possible. You can work on multiple forum posting site and with that you can make approx $3 in total but as I mentioned earlier its time taking, but when those credits shows up in your bank account the feeling of joy and excitment would be beyond words.
Every information you provided up there are correct , I've tried making up to $3 from different paid to post platform , from all indication this is really stressful and will require a lot of time and sometimes unachievable.

I would like to message you privately for this , I am very much interested to know more about the prop account if I will be able to use in case I am interested to engage full-time in forex.
That's true, I think you'll like this, if are a trader you can't really earn it big if you are not trading prop account, most of the successful trader we have they also trade prop account's that's were they'll get a good amount of money to deposit.

Every pay deserves a work so I don't think there is any web that u can earn without doing something.
Though it is possible to make a good and substantial amount of money from online job,but not on forum and paid to post engagement, because it will not amount to something tangible in the long run.

Well I really don't know any such legit websites that is paying high because I'm working on Bizdustry currently after checking all the websites because of low earnings like one dollar per day.

Actually I have not come across any online that pays $3 in a day as the sites I am more interested in are GPT sites. Online business such affliate marketing pays above expectations as a commission for sales

Making $3 daily online is possible maybe through investment or working on survey site , but cannot be possible on forum sites unless you will be spamming and violating the rule of the site .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds