Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Where to make $3 a day online without stress??

There are hundreds of tasks available in there. One task pays 3 cents. So, if we do the Maths, we can see that it is possible to make $3 there. 0.003 X 100= $3. However, it takes A LOTS of effort to complete those 100 tasks.
I have made over $100 on picoworkers, therefore, I believe you can make money on the site, but the question is how long does it take to make money. You cannot do 100 tasks in a day. It is not possible due to the time constrains as well as the picoworker system.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have made over $100 on picoworkers, therefore, I believe you can make money on the site, but the question is how long does it take to make money. You cannot do 100 tasks in a day. It is not possible due to the time constrains as well as the picoworker system.

Well, technically and apparently, it seems that it is possible to make at least $2 in a day, according to my calculation. However, I take 30 minutes to complete 5 tasks worth $0.03 each task. and it is quite tiresome as you said.

That's true. There are hidden sites were you can earn more than $3 a day. But the problem here is that people don't want to share those sites with others.

Well, technically and apparently, it seems that it is possible to make at least $2 in a day, according to my calculation. However, I take 30 minutes to complete 5 tasks worth $0.03 each task. and it is quite tiresome as you said.
Trust, even technically speaking, it is not possible to make $2 per day on picoworkers. Picoworkers has a implemented time stamp system that does not allow you to submit a lot of tasks on one go.

Trust, even technically speaking, it is not possible to make $2 per day on picoworkers. Picoworkers has a implemented time stamp system that does not allow you to submit a lot of tasks on one go.
That's not true. Picoworkers works with levels, if you're advancing with more success on tasks you'll get higher rank, which means you can do high number of tasks without being cut off from doing more.
I honestly didn't think at first ... after all I only gave copy / paste, I mean I finished the job pretty quickly to know: D I don't often get a chance from this ... and well paid
That's frustrating that you never gotten such kind of tasks online again. Have you tried chatting the employer up, that gave you the $75 worth of task to know if another task is available for you to take up?

That's not true. Picoworkers works with levels, if you're advancing with more success on tasks you'll get higher rank, which means you can do high number of tasks without being cut off from doing more.
Even if you are on higher level, you cannot consistently make $2-$3 per day on Picoworkers. The tasks are low paying and you will have to tire yourself even to make $1 per day.

Even if you are on higher level, you cannot consistently make $2-$3 per day on Picoworkers. The tasks are low paying and you will have to tire yourself even to make $1 per day.
If I push myself within the interval of 2-3 hours, I can earn $3.5 there a day. I am use to most of their tasks there especially the visiting of websites, and voting, sign ups, YouTube watch, Gmail creation etc. When I don't do much, I earn around $1.5-$2.0 there a day. And I earn it consistently everyday. I've seen a user there who consistently earn around $6 at picoworkers, mastering higher tasks like writing reviews, and sign up to those KYC verification tasks.

Hmm, I know there may be such site but the are rare, site that deals with Questions and answer or tutorial site, I think one can earn more than that from there site and being a member of sure sites is hard.

I don't think there's a site to earn $3 online without stress,one has to undergo stress before achieving the best in all ramifications despite all vicissitudes.
I think I might have to agree with you especially for the unskilled, earning that amount in a day will really be stressful but for those with a marketable skill then it will be a lot easier

I do not know about any site where you can make $3 per day, you can make that amount only from freelancing site, or even more than that, but the problem with freelancing site is they are tough for newbies.

I think I might have to agree with you especially for the unskilled, earning that amount in a day will really be stressful but for those with a marketable skill then it will be a lot easier
Skilled people always find it very easy to earn money online but for unskilled everything will become bored and stressful. But earning $3 a day is possible.

I doubt if you can find any sites like that I have search and search but none like that the best I have seen so far is Bizdustry expect one want to try freelancing sites

I doubt if you can find any sites like that I have search and search but none like that the best I have seen so far is Bizdustry expect one want to try freelancing sites
I don't think if there's a site that you can $3 without stress. Sometimes We even find it hard to earn a single $$ online. For me I don't know of any site that you can earn $2 without stress.

Where to make $3 a day online without stress??
I understand that, its never easy to make $3 a day working online without stress. But i still believe other hidden earning sites online can reward one up to such amount in a day.

Is their any suggestion of such reward site??
I really doubt if there is a site where one can earn three dollars per day, not to mention without stress. But it is possible if you are earning on three sites simultaneously, that way, you can accumulate $3 a day.

That's true. There are hidden sites were you can earn more than $3 a day. But the problem here is that people don't want to share those sites with others.
This is just because due to people's attitude means if you share such tricks then there are no serious people that say simply it is a scam website without even reading the concept by ending with the closure of your subject.

If you want to earn that much money without having to work too hard, I've read that you may do it by selling your services on freelance sites. Otherwise, you may work at multiple sites, which I believe you could do.

If you want to earn that much money without having to work too hard, I've read that you may do it by selling your services on freelance sites. Otherwise, you may work at multiple sites, which I believe you could do.
The only solution is that you should chose to work on many gpt site and forum like this is one of the best place for that you can also chose to go into blogging its profit alot or do some marketing work for money,you can also try complete survey for money if you originate from usa

If I push myself within the interval of 2-3 hours, I can earn $3.5 there a day. I am use to most of their tasks there especially the visiting of websites, and voting, sign ups, YouTube watch, Gmail creation etc. When I don't do much, I earn around $1.5-$2.0 there a day. And I earn it consistently everyday. I've seen a user there who consistently earn around $6 at picoworkers, mastering higher tasks like writing reviews, and sign up to those KYC verification tasks.
The only issue I have on picoworker is the high paying task that needs KYC verification , I don't trust most online websites so i don't play with my card and personal details online,

I'm not sure there's ang website where one can earn three dollars a day even if there were it would be very stressful. If anyone is aware of such website, they can kindly share it, a lot of us are interested in it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds