Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Where do I learn a freelancing skill from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralphjoe

Captain Junkie
Credits
So much has been said of freelancing being a very lucrative job and how they are normally independent in the market.
All these talks pricked my interest in freelancing jobs, now I want to learn freelancing, I don't know how to go about it, where do I learn freelancing from?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yoi csn actually learn it from they are website and also it website that allow to start working on the website...I love freehance work and the website interface. It really good and is also user friendly where you be able

There are so many platforms where you can learn any freelancing skill of your choice.... you can learn online and you can also learn offline.... Youtube, udemy, shaw academy usually offer people the opportunity to learn these skills for free most times

You can learn a freelancing skill either offline or online. If you have anyone that offers training in your desired skill like skill acquisition training, you can enroll and learn there. But if you like to do things from the comfort of your room, then you can enroll online with course providers like udemy and course era.

Well there are a lot of guides online. I'd look for blogs and forums that are specialized in your skill. As for freelancers, I assume you are referring to writing, and I must say for that it starts with learning basic grammar, and then reading and looking at the most popular articles, texts, books, and so on. Google is your best friend as a freelancer.

It is very easy to learn free lancing skills from the internet, also other platforms such as YouTube. Free lancing skills provide income

you can go to the centers that teaches it and you can also self learn yourself, you can buy books online and you can watch videos and tutorials to learn more especially on YouTube.

Freelancing skills like graphic design and website design are indeed lucrative. A simple Google search would link you to a lot of PDF materials that would help your journey.

So much has been said of freelancing being a very lucrative job and how they are normally independent in the market.
All these talks pricked my interest in freelancing jobs, now I want to learn freelancing, I don't know how to go about it, where do I learn freelancing from?
According to my experience, different people have different skills by nature . Like if you have good vocabulary, and unique idea then you can write good article.
But some skills need to learn from any institution or online from any website which offer such cources like graphic designing, web designing ,logon making .
So you can search on Google which sites offer such courses

Nowadays it is very difficult to get a job. So freelancing will be best for every every person. And can comfortably sit at home on the laptop. You will get lots of tutorials in YouTube. But the best tutorials for freelancing are the ones you will find in the Digi skills.

To make things very easy, you can get in touch with someone who is doing good in the area you aspire to venture In. Let the person serve as a direct coach for you. It will help you learn from his experience.

Before you learn free lancing, you need to have a skills you can offer to clients that need the service. Then after completing learning the skills, you can go to a digital market like fiver, create an account and start selling your skills to clients.

You can learn freelancing on udemy, YouTube, Lynda, Coursera. These platform are very good. You can also learn freelancing from an experienced freelancer too. Once you are done learning, you can put your skills to good use and earn decent money through fiverr and upwork.

It depends on the freelancing skill you have in mind. Udemy and Coursera offer free lancing skills like programming languages , computation , machine learning , etc . There also sites that offers the service of building content writers.

Before you enroll for freelancing job, you must have to understand what freelancing job mean. Hence, freelancing job is termed as the selling of skills involves with the ability to create a good write-ups, article writings and a coding creativity. But, if you are already equipped in such skills, it will be sellable in Upwork and Fiverr website.

You can learn freelancing from Digi Skills. They also have channel on YouTube.
There are also many Facebook groups who are teaching freelancing & sometimes also give projects to learners.

To my understanding a freelancer is one who offers service to people as long as they are been paid money they might actually take contract from companies but it doesn't mean they work for the companies
There are so many skill set you can have to be a freelancer like seo graphic design affiliate marketing content writing and the likes and get to know about skill by learning on YouTube udemy audacity and the likes

choose a skill first, a skill where you feel comfortable working, then you can start learning in any platform you know that you can afford, if you are on a budget, i'd suggest you do it on youtube, there are decent teachers there that are offering courses for free

Free lancing is the act of selling of your services or a skill without being tied to a particular company or an employer. It becomes a skill when you know how to play the role of a free lancer well and attract new clients. As a free lancer you should be very good in whatever you do. As a beginner, put your price very low and tell people you are just starting out but do an excellent job for them so that they give you very high reviews on any talent hailing site you join.

free lancing is really great this days and about your question
were to learn free lancing
And don’t forget to download Skillcrush’s free book, The Ultimate Guide to Going Freelance. You’ll find tips for learning the tech skills you need to get started, strategies for adopting “the freelance mindset,” plus tricks for building a “career safety net” before quitting your day job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds