Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Where do I get bricklayers for my building project?

Ralphjoe

Captain Junkie
Credits
A friend of mine wants to start building his house, He puts me in charge as his project manager, now my first job on this role is getting bricklayers for the job, I know some bricklayers but he rejected them and told me to get the best ones that can do the job excellently, the question now is where can I get them?

Advertisement Placeholder
You need to disclose your location to get one.there are lots of bricklayers around every where that needs Job with great knowledge that stand out among their counterpart.

You can get this done by partnering with some construction firms to help you handle this. Since he wants the best, let him pay them to do the work for him. That's the best option.

Where is your country of residence? We need this in order to forward you some contacts. Meanwhile you can go to any construction site around your locality and they will be able to get you a bricklayer.

Depends on the country you live in, but in my country, bricklayer have like a association and they have a place where they assemble, so you can just go there, pick the ones you want and they will get to work.

To build a house and if you do not have knowledge, I recommend hiring a master builder, who in turn will hire the personnel you need. A master builder will give you a list of what is necessary for the construction and will give you the best idea to take advantage of the space in its entirety.

Where to get bricklayer for your building project? You can get bricklayer for your building project depending on the country you are from, the location and environment you are from. They are easy to get and see.

For your project, no matter how small the construction might appear to be, do not hire those who are not professional for your construction. As they might give you something you would not be interested in. Hence, instead of searching for bricklayer, get in touch with construction company like Julus Berger and many more.

Good bricklayers aren't that hard to find. If you want the best ones you can pip through their association because most of them do have an association they do attend at the end of the week. Just meet one and ask for his portfolio, with that it will be easy for you to get a good bricklayer for your building project.

There are two types within my region, it is either you prefer the services of the local professionals or the services of construction companies, the first is less than the other in terms of charges, the company professionals may provide better services, search via google, it will show you the bricklayers or construction workers closest to you. All the best.

Is he looking for educated bricklayers men or the ones with experience, if he is looking for experience men, then I suggest you dress them up looking responsible before showing them to your friend and am sure he will accept them and make sure to have made an agreement with them before taking them to your friend and lastly make sure to do all the talking for them.

Since you're in charge of the project by virtue of the fact that the owner of the project is your friend, not because you are a building contractor, first thing you should do is to contract a good building contractor, they usually have their contacts as regards to bricklayers that they use to do the job. You don't need to stress yourself, your job is to stay around and ensure that everything goes as planned.

There are many bricklayers who are competent and willing to work. You only need to liase with some building company to source for you. Besides, you can even give the contract of the building to contractors and you will be doing the monitoring.

A friend of mine wants to start building his house, He puts me in charge as his project manager, now my first job on this role is getting bricklayers for the job, I know some bricklayers but he rejected them and told me to get the best ones that can do the job excellently, the question now is where can I get them?
There are building contractors all over the world. You can just get in touch with contractors you can afford who operate within your locale to help you with your building projects. You can, in turn, monitor their activities as well.

Getting bricklayer for your project should not be a problem. Look for people you know that are into building and ask for reliable bricklayer. Having a good bricklayer will guarantee the stability of the project. A bad bricklayer will just be stealing your cement and materials.

Withing your environment, I am sure there are bricklayers, looking for jobs. Ask people living withing your area, they should know.
You can also go through big construction companies.

Depending on the kind of project you're on and how big it is. There are lots of local but professional bricklayers who have many years of work experience and can deliver quality with less to spend. On the other hand, there are industrial bricklayers who will bill you enough and also deliver. So you have to make the right choice.

Depending on your location or your country, building house you need to have knowledge about the kind of house you want and there are a lots of local but professional bricklayers who have many years work experience,

You can get bricklayers from your local area. You can also make arrangements with top construction companies. All you need do is get their contact information online using google as your guide. Or better still, look for a local brick layer in your area of stay. Good luck.

There are a lot of building companies all over the world depending on the location you are each building company has their own way of sourcing for each areas of building, you can go for any building company you know around and ask them to provide you with a trusted bricklayer that will do they work professionally and sometimes is better for you to take a bricklayer from a trusted company than for you to use a single individual that may not understand the basis of that work.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds