Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Where did you firstly earn money online? what was your first website/application?

I can't remember the name of my first online website but i do remember that it was a survey site, and after working on that site i swore never to work on any other survey site.

Advertisement Placeholder
Who is this person , does it mean that his job is to discover most of the legitimate platforms on the internet then introduce it for people to make money with it ? I don't understand.
No, just that he has more time to stay online to earn than I do and so because of that, he do have time and opportunity to know more about the latest platform and try to register before telling me.

My first website or platform to earn money is microworker and it was back like 3years ago. Micro worker was easy to register and start working back then. Now you have to engage in a qualifications test and pass before you can start accepting gig on microworker

No, just that he has more time to stay online to earn than I do and so because of that, he do have time and opportunity to know more about the latest platform and try to register before telling me.
Ok, nice one. As long as they are legitimate platform that's nice because some of these platforms are investment platform and those are the things I have been trying to avoid.

My first website or platform to earn money is microworker and it was back like 3years ago. Micro worker was easy to register and start working back then. Now you have to engage in a qualifications test and pass before you can start accepting gig on microworker
I also have an account on the platform about two years ago but I have not really been active in it. If I want to use that account now do I need to go through qualifications again?.

I can't remember the name of my first online website but i do remember that it was a survey site, and after working on that site i swore never to work on any other survey site.
Actually during covid-19 pandemic many people at my country really prefer to be earning from a survey sites because there earnings is very good and cool. Imagine answering 1min survey and earn $2.5.

Actually during covid-19 pandemic many people at my country really prefer to be earning from a survey sites because there earnings is very good and cool. Imagine answering 1min survey and earn $2.5.
I am very concerned that most of the survey sites do not accept applicants from my jurisdiction and that has made me to always not to like to work on most of the surveys sites.

I am very concerned that most of the survey sites do not accept applicants from my jurisdiction and that has made me to always not to like to work on most of the surveys sites.
It is normal force of a website not to accept you if you're not from a particular geographic location they are looking for. That is why it mostly favors people in the United States.

The first place I earned online was a trading platform, its called binary or derive, its a trading platform, I made my first $300 there too, but I also lost some amount there too. My first website was a drop shipping site, I got the website from a dropshipper, the site was integrated with lots of stuffs, that could help you run dropshipping comfortably.
Dropshipping, from what I hear, is very profitable. But I don't much about it. Are you still running the dropshipping website you created? I think dropshipping need some money to start, but it'll bring profit at the end of the day.
The first website that pays me online is bizdustry, I don't really know anything that has to do with earning money online but with the help of bizdustry I have earn and learn at the same time.
You're actually new to making money online. You're so lucky to found bizdustry on time. Bizdustry will motivate you and give you zeal to work harder online. To increase your earning, it's important that you expand your horizons.

Last edited:
The first application where I earned my first half a dollar is called "CashAlarm" after I've been watching a great legit youtuber that is called Vinsane thanks to his recommendation.
It took me around 30 minutes to cashout after I was playing a pocker game and I was really happy to finally find a legit application that pays real money. So what about you when did you firstly earn money online? how was this application/website called?
The first websites which I earned money from was picoworkers, in that platform you do small tasks and by doing that you will receive money when you complete it.

Well, maybe that's because surveys are very much accepted in your country, unlike in my country which is a third tier country where one earns a very small amount fot answering a really lengthy survey.

Well, maybe that's because surveys are very much accepted in your country, unlike in my country which is a third tier country where one earns a very small amount fot answering a really lengthy survey.
Well then during the covid 19 pandemic at my side most survey sites do accept my country, it was later after the pandemic the survey sites I know stop recognise my side.

Well then during the covid 19 pandemic at my side most survey sites do accept my country, it was later after the pandemic the survey sites I know stop recognise my side.
Wow, at least most survey sites accepted your country during the covid 19 pandemic. During the pandemic, most survey sites still did not accept my country and they still don't up till now.

Wow, at least most survey sites accepted your country during the covid 19 pandemic. During the pandemic, most survey sites still did not accept my country and they still don't up till now.
Okay.. though so many people earn allot through anything call survey sites then and it is doing to me like it was because of the covid-19 pandemic that makes such survey sites very common, popular and they pay.

Okay.. though so many people earn allot through anything call survey sites then and it is doing to me like it was because of the covid-19 pandemic that makes such survey sites very common, popular and they pay.
Survey is definitely one of the best ways to make some reasonable amount of money for yourself on the internet but it is not available worldwide and that is why you will find out that so many people are disqualified in the process of answering survey questions.

As funny it might even sounds, I have never earn a dime online but I believe with time I can earn a good amount of money, bizdustry is the first website I use to earn money online.

I heard about cryptocurrency trading so many years ago but I actually did not understand how it works properly. If not I could have been my first money through cryptotrading. But do you still trade?

I made money writing article for a website. It was the very first dollar that I made online and I was so happy to make that money at that time. During that time, inflation was not so high.

As funny it might even sounds, I have never earn a dime online but I believe with time I can earn a good amount of money, bizdustry is the first website I use to earn money online.
If you just started online it is really possible for you not to have earn a dime. With time, you will receive your first payment here . All you need to do is to exchange your business with one of the VIP member.

If you just started online it is really possible for you not to have earn a dime. With time, you will receive your first payment here . All you need to do is to exchange your business with one of the VIP member.
Ok, thank you for putting this straight on to me, I also believe is just a matter of time I'll earn a considerable amount of money online, most of my friends don't believe me when I told them I'm working online.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds