Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Where can i find angel investors for my business in nigeria

Donolatunji

Personal Coach
Credits
An angel investor is, in simplistic words, an individual who finds your business idea interesting enough even to invest in it. This individual has more than enough money for that, but in return, he/she will own a part of your company. It looks decent and fairly easy enough.
Such a person is typically the first formal business investor and provides the seed capital to get the company up and running.

So with this formal introduction,please where can I get that in Nigeria and or Angel investors that invests on Nigerian startup or business.

Advertisement Placeholder
An angel investor is, in simplistic words, an individual who finds your business idea interesting enough even to invest in it. This individual has more than enough money for that, but in return, he/she will own a part of your company. It looks decent and fairly easy enough.
Such a person is typically the first formal business investor and provides the seed capital to get the company up and running.

So with this formal introduction,please where can I get that in Nigeria and or Angel investors that invests on Nigerian startup or business.
Well it is not impossible but it is rare to find angel investors in most countries.

There was this program hosted on major television stations it is just like the program "Whales" investors listens to business ideas presentations by participants then choose the ones they want to invest in.

Just try people close to you, you may never know.

I feel that the concept of angel investors is not well developed in Nigeria. In most cases you might find an investor and then you share your ideas with him. The next thing he's already setting up a fine tuned version of your business somewhere without you. So it is very difficult getting people that re genuinely interested in funding your business ideas. Your best bet would be immediate family and friends as they are more likely to trust you.

We are on the same page, me too am looking for an angel investor. Let me even put it in this way, I need destiny help that will aid my business and enhance it to a standard one. I have a good business plan on garri processing but all I need is aid from an angel investors.

The angel investors you are talking about are rare, and in my opinion it will not be found because it will come automatically. Just continue your business, whether it is small or large. Cultivate it and show your target clients that it is worth it if they invest in your business. Expect one of these days when someone notices and sees the potential of your business will automatically approach you whoever the abgel investor you are talking about.

Getting an investor for your business depends on how unique the idea is and how appealing the program potential is. If you are confident that the idea will be a big success, just make your research and identify people that you believe have the potential to invest in your business and table your proposal to them.

Well, there are still some good people who will offer to sponsor your business for you but the truth is most of them are there to extort you. People will do anything possible to buy your business ideas from you if care is not taken. for any idea you have, always try to find money to execute it.

I think it is not easy task to find out a person who can invest huge money on your idea.
You can try on different platforms like you can use radio and you can advertise on a national TV to attract such type of a big investors.
The quality of your Idea ay gain attention of a person to start up business with you.

Unfortunately, most people do not know where to find and how to connect with angel investors in Nigeria.
Here are 5 best places to find an angel among investors in Nigeria that you think would be willing to invest.

Family and friends ...

Religious / Social Organizations ...

Social Media / Forum ...

Angel Network ...

Seminars and workshops

The only way an angel investors can locate you and invest in your company is if you are dedicated to your work, have good advertisement plan and strategies and most especially, you have to be prayerful and be free from sin, that's the only way you can see an angel investor that will fund your business.

I think it is going to be hard, it is not like they have an office or something. I think you should just keep pitching the business idea or plan to people who you think might have the connection. That is the only way I can think off

To be frank, I have yet to meet a business owner who have made a start up with the help of an angel investor. My understanding of an angel investor is a stranger with no connection to you but would contribute to your capital as a form of being a shareholder of the business. If your parents or sibling would make the contribution I cannot consider them angel investor simply because they are related to you.

I don't think that there iis a specific market where you can find angle investors. Truth is they are just people like yourself and I who sees an idea and wants to be a part of it. So the most important question you have to ask is if you have an idea good enough.

Angel investors are rare to find. Even when you happen to meet some of them you may not be given the audience to talk to them. They are busy people. But you can give it a try by going for business seminars, and following or joint business group.

Since it is difficult to find angel investors it's important that you first lay the foundation for your business. For anyone to invest in your business you've to have made your business reach some certain magnitude and the vision of your business clearly outlined.

Honestly I don't think there is a particular place you can get this set of people but I will advice you advertise in forums like nairaland and other forums in nigeria.you can also use Facebook groups in Nigeria.i believe you will get them.i hope this will help.

Out of the countries in the world it is in Nigeria that you are looking for an angel investors, oh what a misplaced priority.
Even Satan himself knows that some Nigerians are his master.
So you that is looking for an angel investors to search in peace and I wish you good luck lol
[automerge]1612809131[/automerge]
Out of the countries in the world it is in Nigeria that you are looking for an angel investors, oh what a misplaced priority.
So you that is looking for an angel investors to search in peace and I wish you good luck lol

Get Education & Personal Support From FXTM. Trading Is Risky. We'll Help You Navigate The Market & Give You Free Trading Strategy Ideas. Register Now. Free Technical Analysis. Fast Withdrawals. Free Trading Tools.

Angel investing is one of the best sources for startups to attract funding for their business ideas. They are usually the first formal investors in a business and provide the seed money to get the business up and running. Unfortunately, most people have no idea where to find and how to connect with angel investors in Nigeria. A lot of people don’t even know that angel investors exist. In this article, we will look at who they are and 5 best, surest places to find angel investors who are willing to fund your startup idea.

Sustaining business growth requires consistency in whatever was done that brought results before. When you do something to your business and results to the growth of the business, it is important to keep up with that things. Consistency is the key in the business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds