Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

where can i buy best traffic at Cheaper Price?

It's good to buy traffic,but running as a beginner it will be best you get organic traffic, Reddit and pink interest are possible ways to blow in traffic to your blog,try to rank your blog at the top of search.

Advertisement Placeholder
Best way is to publish good contents and with a bold meaningful images. That's alone will pull people to your site. Buying is just like a waste of time that is not advisable.

You can get the best of this service at a very little cost on fiverr. Just work up to fiverr and explore the section of webmasters, you see lots of freelancers that are offering the service at a good price.

You can partner with these paid to click websites so that they would include your site address in their tasks. I'm sure that the payment won't be that high

Buying of traffic these days might not be the best course of action for you to take for your website currently. It may be a fake traffic

Do not buy traffic if you plan to monetize your blog or website. Most of the Ad networks do NOT accept such kind of traffic. They only demand websites or blogs that generate raw, organic traffic from search engines or social media. If you try to buy traffic, then your website or blog will be banned from advertising networks.

i will recommend you to use facebook ads, the majority of the results will depend on your efforts and you will convince people to click on your link

I don't really know where you can buy traffic on your site, I think you can research on it so to know where you can get traffic on your site, hope you will get so many.

I do not recommend anyone to buy traffic, however, if you want to buy traffic, try buying from pop up ad networks like propeller ads, popads dot net, bitcoadz etc.

Facebook advertisement is capable of giving you the traffic you need for whatever purpose you are interested in doing with the traffic, about from Facebook you can try Instagram or Twitter because they are the best social media.

You can partner with these paid to click websites so that they would include your site address in their tasks. I'm sure that the payment won't be that high

Using paid to click sites to gain traffic is not allowed by advertising platforms and many other advertisers. All advertisers always want legit traffic that was not generated by paid to clikc sites. I really do not know why people believe that buying traffic is useful. It is not at all useful, actually.

Using paid to click sites to gain traffic is not allowed by advertising platforms and many other advertisers. All advertisers always want legit traffic that was not generated by paid to clikc sites. I really do not know why people believe that buying traffic is useful. It is not at all useful, actually.
I also do not advise it at all, but I just suggested it since some people think it is a good alternative for them. Personally I won't stress myself using paid to click websites to get traffic.

I also do not advise it at all, but I just suggested it since some people think it is a good alternative for them. Personally I won't stress myself using paid to click websites to get traffic.

Gaining traffic to your website through traffic exchangers and paid to click websites are only effective if you want to market your website for non-commercial use and if you do not plan to use it for earning money through ad networks. However, it might be possible to use paid to click sites and traffic exchangers to make your website popular initially and when it becomes popular enough, you can use legit traffic and integrate your website with ad networks much later on.

Gaining traffic to your website through traffic exchangers and paid to click websites are only effective if you want to market your website for non-commercial use and if you do not plan to use it for earning money through ad networks. However, it might be possible to use paid to click sites and traffic exchangers to make your website popular initially and when it becomes popular enough, you can use legit traffic and integrate your website with ad networks much later on.
That is a nice tactic. Though I have observed some scam sites are also using this format to get at unsuspecting persons who don't know it is fake traffic.

The best way to buy traffic or let's say, to get traffic by using Google ads which is very effective in promoting your blog. You can also promote it on forums relating to whatever your property.

If you are running a big business like a forum then you will be the one to look for programming person to help out in the field, this admin go soon hear and go ask questions.

Generally speaking, I do no suggest buying traffic but if you really want to buy traffic, you can try traffic exchange sites like 10k hits, easy hits for you, etc.

If you are on sites like bizdustry, you can pay their members in bizness to visit your website and do some little tasks there.

No place comes to mind now tho concerning what you looking for but definitely there would be answers on the web too and there have been some comments here too

You shouldn't rely solely on buying traffic from those advertising networks selling traffic to websites. Cos you can't get any real traffic there, try using forums, social platforms to promote your website.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds