Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

where can i buy best traffic at Cheaper Price?

What niche is the blog? If the blog is crypto related, mellowads can be an option for they have very cheap plan. But if it is other niche sponsored ads by facebook is an al

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't think traffic is something you buy in that kind of sense. Yeah, you can hold to increase traffic by giving out rewards to people that use your site but I wouldn't equate it with that. Buying traffic is not sustainable in the long run because you will be on the losing end. It's always better to get traffic through organic means.

You can generate your own traffic by engaging in activities that help promote them. This will include interesting post and comments and also being active. People also buy traffic on certain social media platforms but I don't know how that is done.

im planning to make a blogspot to test how can i make money to it but my problem is i need traffic in my site. do you have any site that can bring traffic + engage with cheaper price?
You don't need to spend money for this, you can use social media like Facebook WhatsApp Twitter and Instagram, these platforms have millions of active users and you can easily use them for your purpose, but if you want to join some paid platforms then bizdustry is also a good option.

This forum is also the best place you can advertise your goods and services because if you advertise your website here it will reach the hands of over 5000 active people who will be ready to work with you and to login and register on your website if it is a forum that we can make comments and interact with each other.

Well, for now, I can't bluntly tell you that there is a site where you can buy cheap traffic. However, if you do your assignment quite alright your website should rank higher when people search for something related to what you do. This is called search engine optimization.
im planning to make a blogspot to test how can i make money to it but my problem is i need traffic in my site. do you have any site that can bring traffic + engage with cheaper price?

Not all traffic sources are worth paying for،Because most are sent by bots and such traffics aren't good for promoting offers.Yes, of course you can get promotion on Facebook in your own region, you have to pay for it.And they will promote it to the people of your own country

For getting maximum traffic you can choose PTC platforms as for getting traffic to your site can be done through many PTC platforms. However, the bet thing to do is to look the ones that have the highest number of active users and they pay to their users.

Concerning how you can get traffic to your site.Well, I dont know if there are sites to get traffic from but I believe you can get through social media, you can meet with influencers to help you advertise your sites on his page so he can attract traffic to your site due to his large fan base. But it wont be nice if the sites is not looking good,accessible and user friendly before looking for traffic

There are lots of sites that are selling traffic, followers and subscribers, a little search on google will show you most of them, but the problem is that most of the traffic they will direct to your blog are not genuine and therefore might not give you the required traffic to monetize your blog. It's better you go through social media platforms, using both free and paid options will give you organic traffic.

There so many social site you can get traffic at cheapest price even there are some that are free like Facebook,instagram and Twitter but what you need to do is make refferal link of your blog and posted it on this aforementioned site.

There are may platforms offering this service, but you can get traffic by running a sponsored facebook advert targeting your preferred locations.

I recommend you to drive organic traffic to your site instead of paid traffic. Organic traffic requires alot of efforts and time but it will give you good clients and long time traffic as you can drive this traffic from advertising your site link on facebook, instagram, twitter etc.

I think instead of buying traffic you should focus on driving organic traffic but if you want to pay for traffic you should try Facebook ads and and YouTube ads, you should also pay other bloggers and to share your post and drive some traffic for you.

I am always surprised when I see this question being asked by so many people. There are things that you should understand clearly. Paid traffic does not work, paid traffic does not bring conversion. In other words, you may buy traffic for your site, but your revenue will be zero. The paid traffic is just a number. Instead of buying traffic, why don't you consider advertising your site.

By the way, Bing Ads has now become Microsoft Advertising.

No idea why that happened, but since Microsoft actually owns Bing and a bunch of other services and websites, I guess they chose to rename Bing Ads to Microsoft Advertising, because they wanted to include more options for advertisers to advertise on

There are many places online to buy traffic to your blog. The traffic services is usually offered by freelancers, that is why I will recommend fiverr or up work for you. if you get to any of these sites you will get quality services at the cheapest price because the place is competitive for freelancers offering the same service. You can browse around and explore the site for more services and you I'll get the one that is best for you.

I do not know specific site for this purpose, but you can get traffic by paying to them on FB account or in WhatsApp too. You should send your link or anything which promote your traffic place to WhatsApp groups as well as fb groups or pages. So you will get those persons also who will do this job for payment also.

If you are considering buying traffic at a cheaper price, you should try Facebook advertising for begginners because of it's easy access and understandability. As you improve you could try advanced platforms or digital content creators.

The best platform to get free and the most cheapest form of getting traffic to your website or blog is through social network. Social network still remains the biggest traffic mover due to the number of people on these social media like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, telegram and WhatsApp.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds