Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

where can i buy best traffic at Cheaper Price?

I will recommend Udemi solo ads, it affordable and have high converting rate. You don't need to find traffic yourself to your preferred destination. On Udemi you hire a skilled and professional who's work is to drive traffic to your link (blog or affiliate link). But the rate of the money you pay will be equivalent to the traffic you get in returns.
I have heard about usolo ads for a long time now, the first time was from a friend who normally shared ads with affiliate program and I tried signing up but I guess network was bad but I'll try it out now

Advertisement Placeholder
Facebook Ads
With the highest number of monthly active users of any social network in the world, Facebook has become a highly competitive and very lucrative element of many businesses’ internet marketing campaigns. It is a very efficient and effective means of driving quality web traffic to your websites and also improving the reach of your product and services.

Yoy should try out Outbrain Amplify is great for companies with captivating content that can be shared with a large and highly engaged audience. It can be used for numerous purposes, such as driving high-quality web traffic to your sites, building audience exposure, and increasing new sales, leads, and conversion.

Use advertising to build traffic to your site, do not buy traffic from individual seller or traffic provider businesses. These individuals and businesses use software to send traffic to your site. This kind of traffic is just a number, you can see a lot of visitors but your bounce rate will be high and there will be no engagement

Well, i wouldn't advise you to buy traffic. The Google algorithms are so sensitive nowadays, and they can easily identify fake traffic. I advice you uses the simple and legal ways of promoting on your websites for organic traffic. Organic traffic is like an asset. Once you get it, you will be able to grow it.

If you are not using adsense ads on your site, you can advertise your site through PTC or pop up ad networks. These are cheapest traffic that I have ever known. However, never buy traffic from traffic exchange sites like 10K hits or hitleap.

As the saying goes, cheap is expensive. I wouldn't advise you to look for or buy traffic just because it's cheap. But if you must, you can either consider Fiverr or Upwork. I have seen some people post gigs that offer traffic.

I have tons of lists on whet you can buy your best traffic at a cheap and affordable rates and some of them are, Bing ads also known as microsoft advertising, another one is facebook ads which has the highest number of active monthly user of monthly social network in the world.

If you want real visitors, I think you can try to advertise on PTC site. On PTC site, the users will click on the ads when your ad gets clicked, you will get visit to your site. PTC ads will deliver real people to your site.

Facebook and other social media can give you the best traffic at cheaper rate if you are willing to work hard, but for me I will always pay for my advert because us easier for me this way

Buying a traffic won't help your blog move forward. I think the best you can just do is to make sure that you know about the fundamentals of search engine optimization. With this you will be able to rank your blog on different search engine like Google, bing and yahoo
[automerge]1618459346[/automerge]
I won't advice you to start buying traffic up and down for your blog or Website because it will definitely affect the url of your website I'm the long run. The best you can just do for your self now is just to learn more on Search Engine optimization and this will help you get traffic really fast

Last edited:
Normally, I do not suggest anyone to buy traffic. However, if you want traffic do not pay just start using traffic exchange and you will build tons of traffic for free

im planning to make a blogspot to test how can i make money to it but my problem is i need traffic in my site. do you have any site that can bring traffic + engage with cheaper price?
I am also in your shoes, I have been looking for such too but I haven't seemed to get anyone yet, I hope to get soon anyways.

The easiest place where you can buy traffic at a cheaper rate is either on Facebook or WhatsApp group, this is because Facebook and Instagram and not require monetization fee

im planning to make a blogspot to test how can i make money to it but my problem is i need traffic in my site. do you have any site that can bring traffic + engage with cheaper price?
It's not advisable to buy traffic. Learn and inculcate the habit of gathering your own traffic by yourself without buying. It pays more like that than buying

I think best way to grab some traffic is getting from social media sites as they often comes and read your article and if you have quality content than you can retain some of visitors on website. It will helps to make money if they see your ads and click on your ads.

Full-page interstitials and pop ads
Increase the website's traffic and conversions.

Formats with the Best Results

People who have been specifically targeted

100% safe and traceable

Traffic of Good Quality

Targeting is done automatically.

Smart Objectives

Delivery of Intelligence

Bots aren't allowed, and there's no junk traffic.

150+ countries, including the United States, the United Kingdom, and California

Approval and monitoring are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Money-back guarantee for 30 days

Full-page interstitials and pop ads
Increase the website's traffic and conversions.Formats with the Best Results.People who have been specifically targeted.100% safe and traceable.Traffic of Good Quality Targeting is done automatically.Smart Objectives
Delivery of Intelligence
Bots aren't allowed, and there's no junk traffic.150+ countries, including the United States, the United Kingdom, and CaliforniaApproval and monitoring are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Money-back guarantee for 30 days

If you want traffic to your sites, the place I can recommend is to use paid to click sites. But for a long term, it is far better and beneficial to build your site organically as it would benefit you on the long run and not just fake traffic.

You should be careful where you get such traffic from. Because it is one thing to get these traffic and another thing to convert to sales for you in real time

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds