Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Where are you making money online?

Corrected: I am making money online right here from this forum, and let me just say this: I have tried out a number of websites that claim you can make money, but so far, this forum proves to be in good condition.

Another good platform where you can actually also make money on from posting on daily basis that I can recommend for you to join and start posting while you make money from it is called Index Forum. I'm not sure if it's allowed to share link but I can send it to you in DM if you want.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are so many websites where I am currently making money from as a paid poster such as Bizdustry, RIF, BMF, and there are also website where I have my services hosted in which I get clients who order for them like Seoclearks, Wordclerks, Fiverr, Upwork and get paid for the job that I'm going to do. I'm also trading cryptocurrency and forex trading as well.

I am also making money on various websites. I am pretty active on Bizdustry and RIF as well. Bizdustry has been a great site for me and I plan to be here for an incredibly long time. I really wish if Bizdustry were created a long time ago. Regardless of that, I have always enjoyed my stay in here.

I use a lot of sites to make money, these are PTC sites like YouGetProfit and Coinpayu, as well as Rapidworkers and Workupjob micro job sites and GPT sites Offernation, Rewardingways.

It is very obvious that so many people do not make decent money online and there are several platforms that one could browse to make reasonable amount of money but it is likely that some people do not have access to those websites and that is why I would want each and every members to share where they are making money online.
I make money online from so many ways. I make money from working on forums. I sell my posting services on promotion forum like Forum Promotion, I sell services on Fiverr, I stake cryptocurrency on Binance. I've been mining Pi and hoping it becomes valuable soon.

I've been making money from my freelance writing work and the websites I have made over the years. I am always on the lookout for other ventures that could result in good pay though.

I'm currently making money from paid to post forums just like this very one but I guess it's time that I make an upgrade. I'm looking forward to starting importation business is is both an online and offline business.

I am new to bizdustry but I have worked with one paid to post site but stopped. I am also trying to be perfect with my forex and crypto trading. With these two I can earn some good money daily if I am committed to them...

I've been making money from my freelance writing work and the websites I have made over the years. I am always on the lookout for other ventures that could result in good pay though.

You could make good money by staying active on the forums and working on the forums daily. this is what I tend to do every day. I work quite hard and make money daily. I must also say that the GPT websites have helped many people to make money online. Paid forums also fall under the category of GPT websites and these forums help a lot to make money online.

There are several ways I earn some money online. Aside from earning from paid to post forums I also made some few bucks from trading in both the forex and cryptocurrency market...

A client chatted or sent me a PM because it's PM we call it on forums to make inquiries about my services yesterday late night by 11pm. I was fast asleep at the time. I woke up and when I came online today by 4pm, I responded to his PM. I'm waiting to finalise with him and close the sale.

One of the things that brings money for passively is online investment. There are some trusted website that pays interest for investing with them. Though the interest are low but steady..

At the moment I am making money through monetization on my websites, through pay-to-post forums and also through things such as freelance services that I offer.

I would love to be able to make an investment which I know would be a great way to make passive income but I am still learning more about that. I would also like to look into other ways for a passive income as well.

There are several ways I earn some money online. Aside from earning from paid to post forums I also made some few bucks from trading in both the forex and cryptocurrency market...
If you know how to trade on forex and cryptocurrency market like an expert, you can depend on it as your main source of income. Forex trading is proficient in making you a millionaire in a very short space of time.

If you know how to trade on forex and cryptocurrency market like an expert, you can depend on it as your main source of income. Forex trading is proficient in making you a millionaire in a very short space of time.
I am not an expert in forex trading right now but still learning the trade. Also to be successful in forex trading you need to have enough capital in your account. There are so much risk involved in forex trading..

I am not an expert in forex trading right now but still learning the trade. Also to be successful in forex trading you need to have enough capital in your account. There are so much risk involved in forex trading..
It's true you need a big trading account to trade forex. It will give you the opportunity to trade with higher lot or should I say risk to win more or loss more depending on direction the market decides to go from either your Buy or Sell call.

I am also interested in making money online by trading online. However, I do not have that much knowledge about making an online investments. There are many different things that I need to learn about Forex trading and commodity trading.

I am also interested in making money online by trading online. However, I do not have that much knowledge about making an online investments. There are many different things that I need to learn about Forex trading and commodity trading.
Cryptocurrency and forex trading is a venture which you can't go into without knowing your way about it. The only way you can invest in it without having any knowledge on how to trade is finding traders who offer commission based payment for the capital you've invested in his trading on your behalf.

I have been using so many of those freelancing website to make money online over the last couple of years. Seoclerks paid me so much from all the writing services I have been selling on the website. Now, Forex trading makes it very easy for me to earn money online. There was a day I made $6000+ online.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds