Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When your employees can't handle the works already, then it's time to hire more.

Edward2

💲Business Minded
Credits
Have you seen an increase in concerns about customer service? Maybe these complaints include distribution difficulties, refunds and so on? Sadly, an ineffective workforce may lead to more customers slipping through the cracks or the loss of potential customers whose inquiries go unrecognized. It might be time to consider growing your employees if you have found that you are struggling to provide stellar customer service. No organization can afford to alienate current clients or disregard potential new ones.

What are your thoughts about this one, please share it in the comment box. Thankyou.

Advertisement Placeholder
Have you seen an increase in concerns about customer service? Maybe these complaints include distribution difficulties, refunds and so on? Sadly, an ineffective workforce may lead to more customers slipping through the cracks or the loss of potential customers whose inquiries go unrecognized. It might be time to consider growing your employees if you have found that you are struggling to provide stellar customer service. No organization can afford to alienate current clients or disregard potential new ones.

What are your thoughts about this one, please share it in the comment box. Thankyou.
If you know in yourself that you have not lacked employees from their training periods until they become regular, that is your power and right as a boss, then you are doing business to earn and provide good service through employees no as your companions.

I will use one of the banks I bank with as an example. The customer service desks is always occupied even though they have about three attending to customers. They will have customers form a very long que and that causes traffic in the bank. In such case, they are to employ more people and expand the place.

The more the business expands, the workforce should expand as well to ensure efficiency and productivity. If the workload is larger than workforce, the employees will be stressed and this will affect the business as the stress will be transferred to the customers and this may lead to dissatisfaction.

I will use dangote company as an example for instance if there is many work in front of the worker and the worker can't handle the job anymore I think they should provide machinery for the worker but if he can't still hold the job.
Then I think it is time to hire more workers so the work will be more easier than before.

This will boost the the marketing of the company and the sales too as if the customer feels the fast transaction of their needs they will urge to refer to their friends about the company and its systems all about thus it making the company to grow faster.

Every business man's praying that the business should grow up and when the business is moving up to the extend that the work is more than the present employees, the right thing is to get more employees in which to make the work fast and make business productivity.

Yes, you need to hire more employees if the ones you have can't handle it anymore. If work load is too much, it affect workers thereby reducing impact and productivity at work.

You are right. This is one reason why big companies and businesses have the human resource department to make sure the staff in the company or business meet the work demanded by the company/business. And if it doesn't, then recruitment begins.

That is true. When the employees get overloaded with work every day that they have to work overtime then that is the right time to add workers to your manpower. It is not good for the workers to be working overtime because that is more expense. Besides the efficiency of the worker is greatly reduced when he is tired by working more than 8 hours. An efficiency engineer will say that the table of organization should accurately answer the needs of manpower.

You have the right as an employer to provide you with good service for your employees, so that they can do their job well so that more clients can come to your company to have business with you. If they do not provide good service that affects your company, you have the power to replace them and find a good and hard-working employee.

You are right about this, you need to provide excellent customer service and when your employees can't handle this anymore, you have to get more hands. You have to check though maybe you are not treating them well enough.

You are pretty right on the need for an employer to get more employees so as to reduce the difficulties they face in accomplishing their workload. This is especially important when the organization is running thin on employees. The need to satisfy customers should be the reason to get more employees and to reduce staff workload too should be the reason to get more staffs.

Yes if the employee is not up to the standard again the best choice is to hire another person to the field that don't mean you sack the other one but both the new and old employee may work hand in hand to provide best service for the customer and if you see that the old employee still not doing well that is the time to sack the person because he is not ready to adopt

My dear In the event that you know in yourself that you have not needed workers from their preparation periods until they become normal, that is your force and right as a chief, at that point you are working together to acquire and offer great assistance through representatives no as your sidekicks.

Well before considering hiring more or extra employees, I will try to improve the ones on ground. I can conduct a seminar training for them, in other to enable them to be more effective and efficient.bu if it's still the same results am getting I'll go ahead and get more employees.

I would have to get rid of incompetent employees because lack of output might be as a result of incompetency on the part of the employees. Then I will hire more competent and qualified staff to get the job done and the organization moving forward.

In this case I’d rather have some of my employees attend trainings and courses in order to gain more experience. Also I’ll hire new employees but as contract workers for a very short period of time. The contract workers will fill up the positions of employees on training for the time being

Or maybe it's time to lay some off and hire competent staff. The thing about staff is that there are works that not all of them can handle and when such is the situation, you either lay some off or retrain those that are already involved in the work.

You are very correct. An effective workforce will be the business owners undoing if not adequately tackled and managed before it gets out of hand. Imagine a staff of yours who fights your customers and would be customers. This me, your business will be doomed

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds