Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When you told people you are working online what was their respond?

currently a lot of people are getting to know about online money-making ventures. I think it is easier to convince people now to work on the internet than before because the awareness is increasing.
Lot of people are now working online, unlike what it used to be. This is because the offline business is not living up to expectations and cannot feed so many people and in the verge of looking for alternatives, they landed on online earning platforms.

Advertisement Placeholder
currently a lot of people are getting to know about online money-making ventures. I think it is easier to convince people now to work on the internet than before because the awareness is increasing.
Yes very easily, some of they have seen that many people are making good money, unlike before they think that online work is a scam and now they have see that is not that people are making money from it.
It is not going to be easy to convince someone to start to work on line because I've done it before and it doesn't really work most especially if such person has been scammed before online.
Yes, sorry I made a mistake at the first time, it's not really easy to convince people to work online because they don't believe that there is money online when working there, them though working there is scam.

Last edited:
Yes very easily, some of they have seen that many people are making good money, unlike before they think that online work is a scam and now they have see that is not that people are making money from it.
One of the best ways to convince people to work online is when you show them the payment proof that you have received from online earning platforms . This will make them believe you and they will also like to earn too

One of the best ways to convince people to work online is when you show them the payment proof that you have received from online earning platforms . This will make them believe you and they will also like to earn too
Yes, showing they the payment proof can also convince they that there is money online when one is working there, this can actually bring them by working online, so that they can start making their own money too.

I really don't love telling people I worked online anymore simply because I am tired of scaring comments from people. alot of people have different comments both positive and negative.

Most of the people believed that there are a lot of scams on the internet and it is not really possible for you to make money online.
I have seen so many people lebell online money making platforms as scams.
I honestly don't blame people for believing that most online jobs are scam. The rate at which online fraud is increasing has given them a reason not to believe otherwise.

Lot of people are now working online, unlike what it used to be. This is because the offline business is not living up to expectations and cannot feed so many people and in the verge of looking for alternatives, they landed on online earning platforms.
I don't think it is because offline businesses are not living up to expectations. The reason is because there is some kind of scarcity of jobs offline.

I don't think it is because offline businesses are not living up to expectations. The reason is because there is some kind of scarcity of jobs offline.
It is true that offline jobs are very scarce but in some occasions, when you created your own business and it is not living up to expectation , you want to choose online earnings.

Yes, showing they the payment proof can also convince them that there is money online when one is working there, this can bring them by working online so that they can start making their own money too.
Do not dream so much because they will just say it is photoshoped photo so do not make any high expectation from them and work online and rely on yourself.

Yes, showing they the payment proof can also convince they that there is money online when one is working there, this can actually bring them by working online, so that they can start making their own money too.
The legitimacy of a platform is guaranteed when there is payment proof and that is exactly what most of the people used as a way to detect the genuineness of a program.

Most of the people believed that you can actually make money online, but you cannot really make money online legitimately except through crook means.

Making money online does not necessarily mean that you are a person is necessarily a crook or thieve. There are so many legitimate and reliable way of making money online.

It is true that offline jobs are very scarce but in some occasions, when you created your own business and it is not living up to expectation , you want to choose online earnings.
if I want to start an online business I will not abandon the online space. I have a lot of online business ideas I want to start but what is limiting the currently is time. When I have enough time I'll probably venture into it and also venture into offline businesses.

Even till today, I don't tell random people that I make money online. I only tell those who know what it means to make money online. They are some people that no matter how hard you explained to them, they'll not believe you when you say you're making money online.

Even till today, I don't tell random people that I make money online. I only tell those who know what it means to make money online. They are some people that no matter how hard you explained to them, they'll not believe you when you say you're making money online.
It will even look like pride when you begin to tell random people that you make money online. It does not really make sense to me. Telling people who are close to you is good.

Sometimes you don't have to blame people who think that it is not possible to make money online because some of that have fallen for scam platforms before. Some of them invested in Ponzi schemes in the past.

There are many folks in here who do think that making money online is possible. However, the main problem is that those folks think that online websites do not pay that much. This is why they remain sceptics.

There are many folks in here who do think that making money online is possible. However, the main problem is that those folks think that online websites do not pay that much. This is why they remain sceptics.
I don't think there is anybody here who thinks that it is not possible to make money online. Anybody who reads what we write here will definitely believe it is possible for us to make money.

Well, you would not believe that many people would always look at you in a really awkward manner when you tell them that you make money online and I always find this behaviour quite offensive.

Well, you would not believe that many people would always look at you in a really awkward manner when you tell them that you make money online and I always find this behaviour quite offensive.
In my country of residence the number of people who are making money online is increasingly everyday because of lack of jobs. when you tell young people that you are making money online they will actually understand but for old people they may not believe.

Actually I do love to tell people that am earning online but due to bad comments from people, it weakens me and not feel like telling them or sharing my online ideas with people.

I honestly speaking, has I read This question, I was trying to figure out the bizarre reaction on people's faces when I told them that I was making money online, honestly some people took me for granted until I make huge withdrawal.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds