Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When you told people you are working online what was their respond?

That's just the truth about it, if you don't have the knowledge of what you are doing there's no way you can earn money with cryptocurrency trading, having the knowledge is very important.
Not just having the knowledge alone but also know when to apply the knowledge at the right time as this would be better than just having the knowledge because only that can save you.

Advertisement Placeholder
Not just having the knowledge alone but also know when to apply the knowledge at the right time as this would be better than just having the knowledge because only that can save you.
Anybody who have knowledge about anything but refuses to take massive action is lazy. Laziness is probably the major reasons so many people end up not being successful on the internet.

That's true, you have a point there, if you have the knowledge and you don't know how to apply it you'll not have the best results you want, thank you for this.

That's true, you have a point there, if you have the knowledge and you don't know how to apply it you'll not have the best results you want, thank you for this.
A lot of people have knowledge but the ability to apply those knowledge is their major problem. That is why they end up not making any money on the internet at the end of the day.

A lot of people have knowledge but the ability to apply those knowledge is their major problem. That is why they end up not making any money on the internet at the end of the day.
What is the use of getting so much knowledge without putting it to good use, for me I believe it is a complete waste of time and energy and also invested resources that could have been channeled for better things.

What is the use of getting so much knowledge without putting it to good use, for me I believe it is a complete waste of time and energy and also invested resources that could have been channeled for better things.
Probably, if you do not put what you know into use, you may not know the places you are not good at. When you start practicing the knowledge you have learnt you'll be able to make mistakes and correct them on time.

Probably, if you do not put what you know into use, you may not know the places you are not good at. When you start practicing the knowledge you have learnt you'll be able to make mistakes and correct them on time.
On the online space, timing is of great essence as to when you stay because everyday so many things do change and if you have not yet implemented what you learnt it would change for you.

On the online space, timing is of great essence as to when you stay because everyday so many things do change and if you have not yet implemented what you learnt it would change for you.
Probably, things changes in the online space very quickly. that is why it is important that when you learn something you put it into practice in order for you to know the places in which you are not doing right and correct them.

Probably, things changes in the online space very quickly. that is why it is important that when you learn something you put it into practice in order for you to know the places in which you are not doing right and correct them.
The online space is dynamic and ever changing and you would not wait when you have an idea but you need to implement any idea you have as soon as possible as it does not usually wait around.

You should not even waste your time trying to convince people that it is possible to make money online. If I tell someone that it is lucrative working online and he or she does not believe, I will not repeat myself again.
That's the truth. Some of them know it's possible to make money online. But they are believe is that it's not everybody that can make money online. So, when you said you're making money online, they find it hard to believe.

The online space is dynamic and ever changing and you would not wait when you have an idea but you need to implement any idea you have as soon as possible as it does not usually wait around.
That is actually very true. Being very fast in implementing the new things you have learnt about online money making is important because it changes with time. What may be working in 2022 may actually not work in 2023.

When I told people more especially friends around me who are not digitally Wise as I am that I am making money online they usually make jest of me with words like;that's good Elon musk you are really going to be rich and will laugh at me.

Actually some will respond positively to what you told them about online based on the impact they have and also some may respond negatively due to there experience or sometimes based on mere assumptions of people about how other are been scammed.

Actually some will respond positively to what you told them about online based on the impact they have and also some may respond negatively due to there experience or sometimes based on mere assumptions of people about how other are been scammed.
If someone where to respond negatively to online jobs, you should not really blame them as some dubious people have made it very difficult for some of us that are genuinely trying to make something online.

Actually the online has alot of complications which makes others fades away their interest to make something meaningful due to the issue of being scammed and lack of central security to protect their investment.

When I told people more especially friends around me who are not digitally Wise as I am that I am making money online they usually make jest of me with words like;that's good Elon musk you are really going to be rich and will laugh at me.
LoL, there is no point trying to convince people that you are making money on the internet. If they're not interested then you have to focus and when they see that you are really making money they will become automatically interested.

I haven't told many people that I work online to be honest mainly because it's never really come up in conversation if I am honest and I haven't had the need to want to say anything otherwise about it unless it was brought up. Of the people I have told though, they seem to be more understanding than they were pre-pandemic and I think a lot of that is because they understand now that many feel safer working online with potentially a safe job rather than working away from home with the worry they could lose it if anything similar happens again.

LoL, there is no point trying to convince people that you are making money on the internet. If they're not interested then you have to focus and when they see that you are really making money they will become automatically interested.
That's for sure,but at that time when they are automatically interested that is the time I am busy making money,I will be automatically not interested in introducing them.

That's for sure,but at that time when they are automatically interested that is the time I am busy making money,I will be automatically not interested in introducing them.
Personally, if I see someone who is interested in making money online I will try to make out time to teach the person some of the things I do to make money on the internet

Personally, if I see someone who is interested in making money online I will try to make out time to teach the person some of the things I do to make money on the internet
That is good of you,but as in my case after telling anybody about making Money online is real and end up getting mocked, there after I will never reintroduce them again. My reasons for that clear within me

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds