Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When you are entering to your work's place are you stressed?

Matan_z

Loyal member
Credits
Some people take their jobs very seriously and then it would make them be stressed more than others, some afraid to lose their jobs and some are simply not got used to that so it is a bit stressing for them at the first times.
Some are working in stressful jobs as of a soldier, a cop, or a fire fighter and at these jobs their life are in a risk so it make them stressed which is obvious.
When I was working I was a bit stressed.
But what about you? Are you stressed when you are entering your work's place?

Advertisement Placeholder
Sometimes.
I guess this really depends on how my mood was when I left, what work needs to be done, and who I am working with on any given day. Overall, I can't say I hate my job but it is not my preference to be working there. I want to own my own business and work from home.

How can a person stressed up when entering the he/ her job place because before you agreed working with that job you know that you can work better, unless you don't like the job.

I am somebody who usually likes to take business is business and that is why whenever I am in the premises I tried to remain as professional as possible even though it is not the same.

i could remember vividly when i was under a paid employment, morning is usually a period i do not really like,because you have to prepare to face your bit at work,and the quest to perform optimally is usually stressful.

I am a teacher and seeing my students daily gives me joy and that's the reason why i am always happy around my working environment though its really stressful to be sincere .

Actually why I am starting my day job or business I do try to greet one another at least to put a smile in my face, feel relief with joy so that I will not be stressed at the end of my day work.

The last job I did was not stressful and I enjoy doing it Though, it is a job I have passion for, I worked hard for it. To me, you don't have to be stressful over a work to get paid. What you need is passion. Once you have a job you've passion for, you'll not be stressed like other.

Where i do work is not far from my side it is only those that, their working places are really far from their side or issue of traffic usually become a problem to them that whenever they reach their working place they do feel stressed.

Where i do work is not far from my side it is only those that, their working places are really far from their side or issue of traffic usually become a problem to them that whenever they reach their working place they do feel stressed.

Preparing yourself mentally is one of the main things people need to do when it comes to working anywhere. If you prepare yourself initially, then you are less likely to get stressed.

Preparing yourself mentally is one of the main things people need to do when it comes to working anywhere. If you prepare yourself initially, then you are less likely to get stressed.
Yes that is why once your working place is far from your place of work, you should try by all means to prepare yourself ahead of time so that once you reach your working place you will relax first before starting any work.

My work isn't stressing me much anyways. The only way I experience stress is during commutes to and from work. The traffic situation can be very hectic most of the time.

As I could remember , there was a time I was learning a skill and I have to be there at our workplace as early as 8 o'clock. Well at the early stage of starting up it was really stressful. But as I continue making progress it was quite easier as I was able to adapt to the working environment.

As I could remember , there was a time I was learning a skill and I have to be there at our workplace as early as 8 o'clock. Well at the early stage of starting up it was really stressful. But as I continue making progress it was quite easier as I was able to adapt to the working environment.
This is not surprising in any shape of form. When you are new as a worker at an establishment, it takes some time before you are fully up to speed on the operations of the workplace.

This is not surprising in any shape of form. When you are new as a worker at an establishment, it takes some time before you are fully up to speed on the operations of the workplace.
Yes that's what I was able to find out most especially if you haven't worked for any organisation before . it was just like a new world entirely to me.

Yes that's what I was able to find out most especially if you haven't worked for any organisation before . it was just like a new world entirely to me.
Meeting new people, ascertaining their personalities and building relationships with fellow employees in order to complete tasks for the organization takes time, there’s no doubt about that

The stress is nothing compared to while leaving, this is due to the work that has been done after the day.
Although it's not abnormal to anticipate the stress even before undergoing the work.

Meeting new people, ascertaining their personalities and building relationships with fellow employees in order to complete tasks for the organization takes time, there’s no doubt about that
Yes but as times goes on you will definitely get along and you may seems to even enjoy it more as the relationship grows stronger. That's the beauty of it all

Greetings is the key to every communication and once you are able to greet your co-workers, gradually, gradually you people will start communicating and having a good and great conversation.

Yes but as times goes on you will definitely get along and you may seems to even enjoy it more as the relationship grows stronger. That's the beauty of it all
Yes, that’s what is bound to happen. Once you get along with your coworkers, work seems more natural and less of an awkward experience for you

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds