Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When you are entering to your work's place are you stressed?

All the time. When I worked at the call center, my anxiety extended to the night before. I would always be happy when I got out of work, but getting out at work was at like 5pm, and that left me with little to no time to relax before I had to go to bed to head to work in the morning. Once I wake up, the anxiety starts. But it starts the night before, because I know it's coming. Once I'm at work, it isn't so bad.

Advertisement Placeholder
Working in a call center is a very stressful job on its own. You're going to have a lot of customers shouting in your ears for hours every day. My kind of person will have migraine every day from having calls in my ears all the time. Personally, I don't like taking calls and that's why I don't think that I will accept that kind of job.

The reason why I pointed out experience as a very big factor in this situation is that whenever you are doing something that you really have a very good experience on, there is a less possibility that you're going to be stressed doing that kind of job again. I'm not disputing the fact that there are no other factors that is going to make someone to be stressed at the job.

There might be a few workers or employees who may be interested in trying out new things. This is why doing something new always encourages you. When you find new challenges, you do not get bored or stress out. However, this may not be the case all the time.

Working in a call center is a very stressful job on its own. You're going to have a lot of customers shouting in your ears for hours every day. My kind of person will have migraine every day from having calls in my ears all the time. Personally, I don't like taking calls and that's why I don't think that I will accept that kind of job.
If you can't make calls for a long time, you cannot work in a call center. You will keep answering call all day which will raise your anxiety levels. I manage with call center jobs but if I have a better alternative, I will not accept it. There's no rest for a call center representative.

There might be a few workers or employees who may be interested in trying out new things. This is why doing something new always encourages you. When you find new challenges, you do not get bored or stress out. However, this may not be the case all the time.

You might be right anyways about some people needing to be into something that's like a new challenge to them to always keep up their interest in it. I have seen some footballers talk about needing to have a new challenge and that's why want to leave their current club for another.

Some people take their jobs very seriously and then it would make them be stressed more than others, some afraid to lose their jobs and some are simply not got used to that so it is a bit stressing for them at the first times.
Some are working in stressful jobs as of a soldier, a cop, or a fire fighter and at these jobs their life are in a risk so it make them stressed which is obvious.
When I was working I was a bit stressed.
But what about you? Are you stressed when you are entering your work's place?

I am happy to do the job that I have right now. I don't think about stress or anything that has to do with that. I feel connected to the job and will always do my best to ensure that the job is going as planned. So, I stay motivated and focused about handling the jobs that I do.

I am happy to do the job that I have right now. I don't think about stress or anything that has to do with that. I feel connected to the job and will always do my best to ensure that the job is going as planned. So, I stay motivated and focused about handling the jobs that I do.

There are so many people who make the mistake of applying for jobs that they know within themselves it's not something that they really want to do.

It is in this kind of situation that such person comes to work feeling stressed out because the job itself is not something that they have any interest in doing from the beginning.

There are so many people who make the mistake of applying for jobs that they know within themselves it's not something that they really want to do.

It is in this kind of situation that such person comes to work feeling stressed out because the job itself is not something that they have any interest in doing from the beginning.

Personally, I have turned down jobs that would pay well, but will take away the fun side of me. I mean, those kinds of jobs are not for me at all. I want to be happy where I am working, and I only target jobs that can make this a reality for me.

Personally, I have turned down jobs that would pay well, but will take away the fun side of me. I mean, those kinds of jobs are not for me at all. I want to be happy where I am working, and I only target jobs that can make this a reality for me.

Whenever something that you are doing all in the name of job is not bringing you happiness, it is not going to last for a very long time. This is because you will definitely be behaving awkward in that job and it's simply going to end in you being sacked from the job which is not going to be a good images for you to create for yourself.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds